Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:33 pm
"I remember a big a** bird that used to try to eat me everytime I stepped out of the goddamn burrow"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:49 pm
Erik walked with the group, staying in the back, being quiet. When he saw the strange being, he arched an eyebrow... But, he has always been a dutiful one, he remained only as a watcher of the action.  

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:58 pm
"You can lower that tone of voice with me boy. I just asked you a simple question."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:11 pm
Miles sighed, "Im sorry Mr.Owl..." Miles sat down on the floor. He reated his head on his hand and let out another sigh, "If what you say about parents is true...then I never had any..."  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:39 am
Bakher sighed, as he considered what to do' A vampire was not something he'd like to have around, but he also had a job to do, and the instincual need to closely watch the Undead clashed with his job of getting the dead bear buried. Plus Erik had expressed a desire to know more about Magik....

"Hurrrr. Larrrka, wherrrrre was the Bearrrr you wanted me to burrrry? Errrrik, if you want to know more about Magika, then follow...."

(Sorry if this seems a little bit stilted....)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:53 am
[[ Out. Of. Champagne: It's alright. By the way, I haven't really much to say...]]

Erik nodded as Bakher spoke, and caught up with him quickly. He took a quick glance at the vampire, then back at the rest of the group. He gulped slightly, for he has heard whispers of vampires and other bat-like creatures, and has heard of them to be quite the nasty bunch.

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:00 pm
(Argh. Sorry again about late replies. You people Rp too fast biggrin )

Kaishin rose up onto his hind legs, taking on a more anthro apperaence and to look the Dark Elf in the eye. "You are well met Dark Elf. We try to make all guests feel welcome, you may stay with us until you find your bearings". He looked at the vampires tatoos "there are some things I shall discuss with you later. For now however, I require food". He turned to Larka and Asiril. "Let's take this bear inside. Oh! new wolf, what is your name?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:05 pm
(Miles is with Eyea)  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:09 pm
Twi bowed graciously, though not too low, and lowered his arms casually again. he knew he was very sloppy with understanding Wolf Heirarchies, and displaying his deserved respect while acknowledging his place as an outsider, and honestly the whole thing made no sense to him. he was of a simpler system, instinctually.

he looked to the Bear carcass.

"would like my help? that looks heavy." he offered.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:29 pm
Marco bowed to the Alpha. "I am Marco, a rogue." He continued to bow. "Forgive me, for I should have come to you first to ask if I and my companion may rest in the forest. I am sorry if this adds complications to all the events that have taken place."  

MrTomGero

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:34 pm
(Yeah,Kotetsu, we tend to do that a lot...well, I do, at least...what about the rest of you? ya'll think we post too much? oh, and you can go without me, if ya'll want to..I kinda got meself stuck until Phantom can post again)

Bakher quirked a eyebrow at the introductions, then turned and raised his head. He drew in a deep breath, and caught ti far off earthy smell of Earth Magika. He nodded, cast a look over his shoulder at the Vampire, then walked off, following the trail of Magika and blood. He abruptly realized that Erik had followed him, and he looked the Anthro in the eye as he walked.

"Soooo...Currrious as to yourrrr orrrigions, and what yourrrr Birrrrthrrrrright is, Errrrik? I can teach you a fairrrr bit about Magika, if you arrrrre willing to learrrrn, and be extrrremly carrrefuly when I am teaching..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:49 am
((ugh, I friggen hate the cold weather, not gonna be posting a whole lot cause of it But I'll try))  

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:12 am
[[ Out. Of. Champagne: Hmm. I wonder what kind of magic Erik will specialize... *Cough*Dark/Shadow*Cough*. ]]

Erik was quickly getting used to the gryphon's rolls, and replied, "Well, now that I'm quickly learning what magic is, it is piquing my interest on what I might be able to do, if I try..." As he heard Bakher's proposition he smiled, saying, "I understand what the circumstances will be. And I'm willing to learn the art... If I can."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:57 am
"Gooood... Many are unwilling to learrrrn the arrrrrt of Magika...mostly humans, but some Antros and Alterforms too. Come, Walk with me."

He continued onwards, occassionally glancing to the side to make sure that Erik was still with him, then ahead to make sure he didn't trip over anything; on the ground, most Gryphonkin were... clumsy. It came from having forefeet that were not really suited for walking. He saw a small clearing up ahead; from the strong "feel" of Magika and blood, this must be were the dead Bear was.  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:11 am
Erik followed behind, and asked, "Why would beings be afraid of magic?" He could smell the iron tang of bloodshed ahead, and remembered that there were the others who had spoken of a dead bear... He knew that they were heading their way to the poor corpse.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games