Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Mall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:08 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Feeling himself hardening as well, Leviticus forced himself to stop the kiss. "Not... Not here." he gasped as he rest his forehead against George's. "Your place or mine?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:20 pm
User Image

George Silver

"Y-yours," he panted, closing his eyes and smiling. "It's closer...and I like Esther's clothes better than mine."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:59 pm
Mayah Playah

"Then let us be on our way." Leviticus smiled and was just about to get up when something occurred. "Umm," he started, embarrassment clear on his face. "Would you mind leading, George? I'm a bit flustered at the moment."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:11 pm
User Image

George Silver

With a giggle, he nodded and held his shopping bags in front. Covered from sight, Geirge began to walk swiftly, keeping Levitivus close.

Awesome nerd
You wanna post first?

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:22 pm
User Image

"Here we are! Told you it wasn't that far," said the young woman as she tugged her mentor up to the large mall. "Come on, we don't have a lot of time."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:47 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Standing next to the woman was a man dressed as though he were attending a masquerade ball, his attire consisting of an elegant black jacket on with matching white pantaloons and gloves to match. His wavy white hair with gray tips and his frost blue eyes were the only features noticeable on his head, the rest covered by a silver mask that sparkled with even the smallest movement.
"I really don't think this is necessary, Sidra." he told the girl softly with an uncomfortable tone as he looked about. Maybe eyes went to him, but he didn't seem bothered by that. What bothered him was the technology and latest items this century had to offer, whereas he was still stuck in his days millenia back.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:52 pm
User Image

"Shush and come with me," she said, dragging him into a men's boutique. Grabbing an outfit, Sidra shoved the clothes into his arms then pushed him into a dressing room. "Try it on!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:05 pm
Mayah Playah

Chaos, or Atticus, blinked as he was enclosed in a small space with only a mirror and a few empty hangers for company. He looked down at the wardrobe stuffed into his arms then let out a sigh his mask muffled. "I suppose I have no choice..."

Approximately twenty minutes had passed before the door of the dressing room opened. It was a tough battle for the embodiment to rid himself of many layers of clothes, and even more so to find a way to hide whatever his mask hid.
"I feel... silly." Atticus murmured as he stepped out for all to see. Replacing his elegant black coat was a simple white button-up that flowed against his body smoothly. His mask was in his hand, and over the lower half of his face was a thick scarf that trailed down to the middle of his back. He wore jeans that weren't too tight and weren't too baggy, yet showed nice legs for a middle-aged man like him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:09 pm
User Image

Sidra, who had swapped her t-shirt for a man's button-up, turned to her mentor, and instantly grinned. "Atticus, you look so handsome! I had no idea you were built so well." Handing cash to the attendent, Sidra walked over to her mentor and took his hand, tugging him out again "I never want to see those other clothes on you again!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:26 pm
Mayah Playah
Short post 'cause I gotta go. byeee!!!

"I find that I'm more handsome in my old attire." Atticus murmured with his frost blue eyes drifting around. Without his usual uniform on, the people stopped staring at him strangely. He took note of this, though it still didn't bother him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:29 pm
User Image

"Oh hush, you're the belle of the ball," she said, kissing his cheek again and pulling him into a dress shop. "Now then, pick a color."

Awesome nerd
Bye!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:54 pm
Mayah Playah

Atticus considered it. He wanted to say red, but if it was a dress for Sidra than she would go well with blue. A debate brewing in his mind, the embodiment combined the colors and said, "Violet."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:58 pm
User Image

"I've never worn violet before," she said softly, looking around the store. Sidra then pushed Atticus towards the dressing rooms, pointing at a chair. "Go ahead and sit. I won't be long."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:36 pm
Mayah Playah

The man nodded and went to the seat as she left for the dressing room. He sat down with a sigh and crossed one leg over the other, his arms on the arm rests. He settled into his seat and let the soft cloth of his clothes comfort him like a blanket as he waited.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:41 pm
User Image

It took a little less than thirty minutes for the young woman to finally call out. "Okay, I'm ready!" The door creaked open, and Sidra walked out in a pair of silver heels for her dress. Twirling around once and beaming under his gaze, Sidra looked at her mentor, waiting for his approval. "Well? What do you think?"

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games