Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:11 pm
Mayah Playah
Besties!

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

In this world, one cannot say anything without proof to back them up.

Fredrich yelled out when he was punched and gave Lock a furious look. "What on earth is wrong with you?!" he spat before seeing the doctor kneel down and begin cleaning his wound.

About two hours had passed before the doctor walked out of the room and gave Lock permission to enter the room. Fredrich was sitting up on the hospital bed, his upper body exposed except for the bandages covering part of his chest and his right arm. He had his eyes closed like he always did when he was trying to think something out. Of course, he didn't want to think about being in the same bed Lori was earlier.

Without proof, you'll never catch me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:15 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

The Korean walked in and stood in front of the bed, rubbing the back of his neck with his left hand, looking away. "So...the doctor said that you're gonna be okay," he said awkwardly, only looking at Fredrich after a little while. "Look...I'm sorry...I'm sorry I called you a Eurotrash mama's boy back in Psychology the other day. It was uncalled for, and you were right. I don't give Ethan the attention he deserves half as much as I should."
Admitting he was wrong took so much out of Lock that he had to sit down, and he leaned forward on his forearms to better portray the apologetic man he was. "I'm also sorry about what I did to you car, badge, and that salad you ate earlier...that you probably don't know about, so let's forget it."
After a moment, he spoke again. "You're...you're a good guy, Fredrich, and I'm glad that Ethan can call you his friend. He needs a guy like you in his life."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:40 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

The shirtless detective opened his eyes when he heard Lock walk in and watched him sit down. His eye twitched at the mention of his salad, and he suddenly felt nauseated. That aside, he listened to the man's words and settled in his bed. "I.... suppose you aren't that bad yourself, Ha- ...Lock." he murmured, not sure if he was still feeling sick from the possibilities of his salad or by what he just said. "But don't think this changes anything between us. I still hate you with every fiber of my being, and the only reason I took a bullet for you was because Ethan needs you more even though I'm better suited for him." His expression softened. "I don't want Ethan going back into that state, Lock, even if it means me dying to protect you."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:51 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock stood and moved closer to Fredrich, grinning. "Yeah, yeah, whatever, you know I'm growing on ya! So hey, the chief and I were talking outside, and he's decided to make you my new assistant! Well, I'm pretty sure the words "investigative partners" were used somewhere in there, but hey! This means you get to get used to my awesome driving skills!" Smacking him on the back, the tall Asian's grin seemed to grow more cheeky. "Maybe it'll rub off on you and you'll stop driving like a timid old lady."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:58 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich's eyes widened when Lock told him of his new 'promotion'. Slowly did he feel the blood drain from his face, right until the point where Lock smacked his back, causing him to yell out glare at the blonde. "Watch where you hit me, you nitwit!" he scolded. "And if anyone's the assistant, it's you!" Sighing, Fredrich leaned back onto his bed and rubbed the bridge of his nose with his free hand. "I don't think I've ever considered quitting before in my life. First time for everything, I suppose..."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:01 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Stop being such a drama queen, ya old man. I promise, I'll bring dirty pictures of Ethan to keep you focused and sedated during investigations." Lock smirked and pulled out his phone, pulling up the mp3 that he'd told Ethan he'd deleted long ago. Pressing play, the room was suddenly filled with the sound of Ethan moaning Lock's name, begging for him to go faster and harder. Too mean to offer more than a taste, Lock shut it off right before the grand climax, reaching back to unlock the door. "That's to get you to get well soon!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:16 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

The hand rubbing his nose stopped along with the train of complaints shooting out of his mouth when he heard Lock's offer. He knew he should have scolded the blonde for taking those kinds of pictures without Ethan's permission, but... "I'm going to hold you to that." he muttered. "Anyways, I'll have to stay here overnight. Go save Ethan, and give your psycho fan a piece of my mind for me." he said with a light smirk until the room was suddenly filled with Ethan's cries to God and for someone to go faster. Fredrich sat there, eyes wide and mouth a small gape. By the time the sweet music was gone and Lock was out, Fredrich pulled his knees up to hide anything and closed his eyes to try and recall the noises. "...He really is a jet engine." he murmured to himself.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:22 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"I will, thanks for your blessing," grinned Lock as he walked out. Suddenly, he looked back in and smirked. "Oh, by the way, you have a visitor." That said, he ducked out, rushing to the jail.

"You should've let him get shot," said an irritatingly familiar male voice. Ellery walked into the room, glaring at the detective calmly and holding a small, well-decorated box in his hands. "World would've been better off without his stupidity to infect us all."

User Image

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:28 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Seeing the pristine brat from earlier, Fredrich sighed the rubbed the bridge of his nose once again. "Aren't you supposed to be a friend of his?" he muttered, wishing that the bullet had gone through his brain now. At least Lock was beginning to be bearable.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:36 pm
♵ ♶ ♷ ξllery Ѧdvimi ♷ ♶ ♵

User Image

"Doesn't mean I want him to continue on in this world, annoying the living hell out of me like he does you," returned Ellery, sitting on the chair closest Fredrich and crossing his legs. "Of course, if he was shot, you wouldn't be here. You'd be out there with Ethan, getting him out of the jail, making him feel better. That nitwit can't care for Lock when he's ill like I can." The young man looked to the side, cold green eyes flickering with a small emotion. "It's strange to think I let him slip out of my fingers like I did when Ethan came along. We've been friends so long, I wanted him to be happy, like you want Ethan to be happy." His gaze returned to Fredrich, the present glinting in the fading sunlight. "That is why you pushed him out of the way, right? To save Ethan from the heartbreak of losing him again?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:45 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich shot Ellery a warning look when he heard all the comments about how ill-suited Ethan was, but it faded away when he was questioned for saving Lock. "Yes." he murmured quietly. "I wouldn't be able to look myself in the mirror if Ethan went back to that state knowing that I could have done something." Lifting his gaze off his hands and to the boy, Fredrich put his deduction skills to the test. "Let me guess, you harbor the same feelings for Han, don't you?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:50 pm

User Image

He sighed and nodded, looking down at the gift. "Ever since he was ten and he saved my life. I was about twelve, and I fell into a small creek. I've always been short for my age and my died before he could teach me how to swim, so I started drowning. He saw me and dove into the water, saving me from the current and from death." Lifting the present, Ellery transferred his gaze to Fredrich and smiled grimly. "I'm in much the same position as you, Detective. Lock cares for me as Ethan cares for you. I have as much a chance of winning over the man I love that you do for your Jailbait."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:03 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

There was something bittersweet about this situation, Fredrich realized. Here he was, stuck at the hospital as the man he loved reunited with the man he saved. Here he was, being spoken to by someone who had the person they loved reunite with the person he loved. He had heard of this situation before. The loveless ones would team up and try to win over their loves by separating the true couple. He had to admit, that idea was tempting right now, but the thought of making Ethan - or as this one put, Jailbait - was not.
"I wouldn't say my chances are nonexistent." Fredrich sighed. "I'd like to think I have some chance, and should Lock show any signs of disloyalty then I'll be there. Either way, I'll never give up on him." A bitter chuckle escaped him as he pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose, the light reflecting off his lens and covering his eyes. "I suppose I sound like some love-struck fool, don't I?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:13 am

User Image

"No more so than I usually do," replied the young man, standing and setting the box on Fredrich's lap. "Here, I thought this would make you feel a little better, being shot and all. I don't know your age, but I figure you're at least over 21, so you should be able to enjoy it."
Inside the box was a spa set to help him relax. Hidden under the soaps and lotions was another gift basket type thing, but one that entirely comprised of alcoholic beverages. One had Fredrich's name on it, and Ellery explained rather simply. "Lock bought me a brewery for my 21st birthday. Iwent about learning how to create good alcohol and have slowly gained a small fortune. I created a new kind a few months ago and couldn't find a name for it, until I met you. You reminded me so much of the taste and texture that I named it after you. I figured it would be a nice "Get-Well-Soon" present to give you while you recover."
Sitting back down with his hands on his lap and his legs crossed, the suddenly effeminate young man waited silently, and somewhat nervously, for Waltz's reaction, prepared to take back the gift if the detective didn't like it. He had enough free time to create a new present, anyway, and enough money.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:25 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Blinking at the item set on his lap, Fredrich readjusted his glasses. "Hmph. I'm twenty-four." he murmured while opening the gift. Seeing the spa set, the detective blinked again and tried to think of a time he would use this. He did enjoy cleaning himself and smelling nice, but he wasn't the type to indulge himself like this. The next gift was a set of alcohol samplers, one of which had his name on it. As Ellery explained the process of making beer and naming one after him, Fredrich realized that he was growing slightly perturbed. How could he remind this boy of anything if they had only met earlier today? Had Ellery been watching him for some time as he had with Lock and Ethan?
Feeling a shiver run down his spine, Fredrich slowly set down the bottle and nodded faintly at Ellery. "Erm... Thank you." he said. "I... will be sure to tell you what I think of this drink as soon as I try it." he murmured, deciding to ask all his questions some other time, like when he didn't have a bullet wound to bother him.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games