Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Mt.Black rose Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:30 pm
Cat's lips curled into a smile. A quiet life wasn't really the way she liked it."I'm kinda used to it." she set down down her cup on the table making a clink sound."Why are you up here then?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:29 pm
" Well, being pretty much someone of ice. I like living in the cold. It doesn't get too warm around here. It's pretty nice. Plus, it's simple to avoid getting into a lot of tussles. Plus, you get to meet cute ladies in the snow."
He said jokingly with a chuckle.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:38 pm
Cat's eyes widen."Does that you mean you met Yuki-Onna?" She did live in the cold snowy moutains."Did she let you off?" She didn't get his joke.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:04 pm
Ekuto face-palmed himself but went along with the thought.
" Eh...n-no...I do not know of anyone by such name... Why would I know her? Exactly what do you mean by let off? "
He asked, placing his cup down. This might be intriguing.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:24 pm
[ Waiting.... .w. ]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:29 pm
"Oh really you haven't met her, that's surprising. Well you better count your lucky stars because she uauslly kills the people she meets." Cat warned, she wasn't a big fan of Yuki-Onna. For one because she knew her personally."She has the similar powers as you. Plus, when you said you sometimes met cute girls in the snow I thought you meant Yuki-Onna because she appears randomly too men in the snow." Cat said leaving out a key part of information.  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:36 pm
Captain_Shinzo
[ Waiting.... .w. ]

I didn't mean it I'm sorry ;~;  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:03 pm
" Hhhmmm...I don't know of her at all. Although, I'm not the least bit frightened. I have no reason to be. If I see her, we shall see what happens. "
He thought about the information for a bit.
" Hhmmm...I wouldn't recall meeting her then. I might though. Who knows..."
He didn't make a comment about the last bit she said. If she didn't get it was mostly a joke, it was better not to go into detail about it.

[ No worries, just making sure you knew. =o ]  

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:00 pm
Cat nodded."I see." One less thing she had to worry about."Ha! For your sake I hope you don't meet her!" Cat laughed. She had already seen men loss their lives thinking they could handle Yuki-Onna the Snow Women. Cat took a sip of the coffee he had gave her before it got to cold.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:21 pm
Ekuto shrugged.
" No worries. A person is a person. No matter what powers or strength, she will be defeated if crossed by the wrong person. But I doubt it. "
Every exhale of breath was frosty. Most likely, he had no heat.
" Hopefully you warmed up a bit. Wouldn't want you freezing to death suddenly. Speaking of which, it's probably going to get dark soon. You don't plan on leaving back out there yet, do you? "
He asked curiously.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:41 pm
"She's not a person." She muttered under her breath. When he mentioned that it was getting dark she looked outside. She made a face, it was getting dark. Just what she needed. Her stare turned to Ekuto. "It's getting dark, not sure it's a good idea for anyone to travel by foot in that." She said pointed outside of the window as the sun went down and snow stayed still.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:21 pm
Ekuto gave a slight sigh.
" You can use my bed then. I will just take the couch. That's alright with you?"
He didn't mind. Although, he felt weird being told about this woman in the snow. Seemed like a weird legend. Oh well...

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:21 pm
"Actually that's not okay with me...I don't mind sleeping on the couch." Cat stated, she didn't feel right haveing someone lett her in and to go as far as let her sleep in thier bed; after they had invited her in.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:36 pm
Ekuto shrugged.
" Alright then. Just making sure. Hopefully it will be cozy then. This place is a bit spacious and the windows are a bit big so hopefully it's not too creepy. Tell me if anything is seen in the snow. Don't want a visit from another lady in the snow if she's going to kill me. "
He headed upstairs and went into a bedroom door, taking night shelter within in after his last statement:
" Night. "

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:01 pm
"Haha, I guess I'm safe then." Cat laughed. She watched Ekuto go up the stairs. She looked out the window."Nope." She whispered as she watched the snow fall to the ground. As she stayed extremely still, sitting cross legged on the floor. After a few hours she fell asleep still sitting cross legged with a strange looking charm in her hand.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games