Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
river Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:59 pm
he laughed and took dragon. "relax, the sun isn't that out, thewater is low, and I will keep an eye on him"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:09 pm
"Ok, ok, fine." Lena breathed and looked over at Nikolai then Dragon. "Just don't get hurt." she said then looked at Mae. "Of course! Anyone can go swimming." she smiled and sat down. "But, uh, I'm just gonna sit down for a while." she said.

Daddy! Dragon squealed and pounced on his dad's face.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:13 pm
"HOLY SH!" he almost cursed, but caught himself. "whoa, almost got me there." he laughed and waded in the water. "now now dragon, this is Freshwater. its not as scratchy as ocean." he laughed and put Dragon in the knee deep water  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:14 pm
Daisy and Carnation gave soft sighs as they walked in, hand in hand and waved to everyone before quickly hiding behind roy, being shy since they hadn't seen anyone in a while and didn't even recognise a few of the faces there.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:18 pm
Mae began to take off her cardigan but stopped.
"I.. didn't bring any swimwear.." She said,slowly putting it back on.
Damn it..
She frowned,wanting to go into the fresh water. She could go with her clothes,but she didn't have to patience to wait and dry up.
She then saw three new people show up. A couple hand in hand behind a guy.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:19 pm
Roy smiled at the twins and walked up to Damian. "Here's the food you wanted." he said and handed him a bag of different types of food.

"Thanks." Damian smiled and ran up to a grill. He set the food down and tried to learn how to work the thing.

Lena looked over to see Roy, Daisy, and Carnation and smiled. "Hey guys." she smiled. "Glad you could make it." she laughed.

Knee deep water was more like water up to your forehead for Dragon. He splashed around and fell a few times, giggled through it all.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:21 pm
Nikolai laughed and kept Dragon's head above the water all the time. "better than saltwater, i think. none of that sand to scratch ya. oh, hey Roy, Daisy, and Carnation!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:22 pm
"hey Lena." Daisy hummed softly and peered over at her from behind roy.
"glad you invited us." Carnation smiled and pulled her sister out from behind roy, over to Lena.
"hey nik..." they chimed and glanced over at him before sitting donw next to lena.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:25 pm
All the others seemed to know each other,which made Mae-Ri uncomfortable.
Mae walked up to Damian.
"Can I help? " She asked.
She placed her hands in her back pockets.
"I'm not.. good with new people. Well.. A lot of new people." She added.
She eyed the grill, she never used one before but was willing to learn now.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:31 pm
Damian kicked the grill in frustration then looked at Mae. "Huh? Oh, they're really great!" he laughed then eyed the vampire shifter and the guy in the water who was playing with the baby. "Except for that Russian and German." he muttered under his breath then looked at her again. "But if ya want, you can help me get this grill to work." he smiled.

"Hey, it's been a while since I've seen any of you guys." Lena laughed. "Might as well have a reunion, right?" she smiled and waited for Roy to walk up to Damian. "So? How are you guys and Roy getting along?" she giggled.

"Having trouble?" Roy laughed at Damian then looked at the girl next to him. "Hey, I'm Roy." he introduced.

Freshwater good! Dragon giggled and splashed around. He saw a fish and tried to stomp on it. Moving thingy! he yelled.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:36 pm
"pretty good..... we're taking it slow though.... easing into new things..." they shrugged softly and played with their curls.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:37 pm
"thats called a fish" Nikolai laughed and sat in the water, enjoying the cold  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

AloneinIce

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:39 pm
User Image

Rosa walked down to the water and slipped her burned legs into the water enjoying the feeling of it on her skin a deep gash showed on her neck and it was bleeding slightly  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:40 pm
Mae laughed as Damian kicked the grill.
Hearing a voice,she turned around.
"Oh... Hi,there. I'm Mae-Ri.. but call me Mae.. If you want that is.. cause you don't really have to.." She said,awkwardly. Her face was a little pink,but barely noticeable.
She looked at Damian for a moment," does it have any.. charcoal?", She asked before looking back at Roy.
The wind blew her hair into her mouth, she scrunched her face up before taking it out.
I need a really really short hair cut..  

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:45 pm
Nikolai noticed another girl in the water. "ah, hello there. are you alright? you look hurt"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games