Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:43 pm
What do you guys think of the (supposed) cast (and supposed lead) of RE5?

I am curious as to what roles Spencer and Steve will play. I can't help but think of them both as flashback players only. However, Steve seems to be the more likely contestant to actually be alive of the two.

And Billy, BILLY!?!? Of all people to be lead, I figured he would have been dead and done with zombies after RE0, but now I'm really curious as to what the hell his new story is.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:46 pm
Well, Billy's not there, according to IMDB. As for Spencer, he would all the more likely be in the next game, or in ONE of the games. He's like one of the only major names in Resident Evil that we haven't seen.  

Biohazard EXTREME

taylortenacity

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:46 pm
Xenomina
What do you guys think of the (supposed) cast (and supposed lead) of RE5?

I am curious as to what roles Spencer and Steve will play. I can't help but think of them both as flashback players only. However, Steve seems to be the more likely contestant to actually be alive of the two.

And Billy, BILLY!?!? Of all people to be lead, I figured he would have been dead and done with zombies after RE0, but now I'm really curious as to what the hell his new story is.
After what hell it gave it before I'm guessing he just wants to kill everything. But they never do that the person is usually stuck in the middle of something.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:04 pm
I'm sure that because of the way Rebecca treated him at the end, Billy isn't completely filled with hate.  

Biohazard EXTREME

taylortenacity

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:05 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I'm sure that because of the way Rebecca treated him at the end, Billy isn't completely filled with hate.
i was saying wants to kill the zombies after all the trouble they gave him in 0.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:08 pm
KonPhusionStar
Biohazard EXTREME
i was saying wants to kill the zombies after all the trouble they gave him in 0.
Ohh... Well yeah, but no, if he's in it, I'm pretty sure that he'll have a bigger part than, "I'm here to kick some zombie a**!"  

Biohazard EXTREME

taylortenacity

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:14 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
KonPhusionStar
Biohazard EXTREME
Ohh... Well yeah, but no, if he's in it, I'm pretty sure that he'll have a bigger part than, "I'm here to kick some zombie a**!"
I am a big fan and i'm kind of huting myself by saying this it's kind off weird how the same characters keep getting themselves into zombie situations.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:00 pm
Well, Jill lived in Raccoon City, and was the only memebr (aside from Brad) who stayed behind, so it only makes sense that she'd get caught up in the outbreak.
Claire went to ******** around with Umbrella, so they sent her to the prison. I do think it was somewhat of a coincidence that that was the base that Wesker decided to raid, but point is, Claire went on Umbrella grounds, so it's not like they happened to be wherever she was, she kinda came to them.
Chris soon followed. But we still don't know if RE5 will have anything to do with T-Virus, though I'm praying it does.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:15 pm
Baby Oil
I heard it was taking place during RE 4.So Saddler could be alive. :] IMDB isn't a very reliable source though.

That'd make no sense though. Think about it, if Leon heard something was happening elsewhere and that someone he knew might be invlved he'd rush right over and say '******** the mission.'  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:17 pm
So it's either before, or a flashback scene, or Saddler wasn't the real Saddler.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:22 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
So it's either before, or a flashback scene, or Saddler wasn't the real Saddler.

The middle one makes more sense, followed by the third one.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:44 am
I'm just happy Ozwell E Spencer's in it. I don't even care if he actually finally appears, I just want to hear him say stuff. sweatdrop

Or of course there is the other option of Saddler surviving RE4. It's not the first time a characters come back from certain death. *cough* Ada *cough* Then again she wasn't blown up...

What about steve? Am I the only one who's glad to see the return of that whiny b***h. He was mildly entertaining, reminded me of me. Oh god now I really do have to kill myself.  

XINVADER

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:16 am
Umm... If Saddler survived, then I officially give up on Resident Evil. He was left as black, smoking pile of charred flesh. If he survived, you might as well bring back Nemesis, Birkin, Alexia, Tyrant and every other boss of RE that died in a big explosion plus Lisa.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:51 am
MM-212 Beta
Biohazard EXTREME
For the record there is a +95% chance that the main character is Chris. So let's not talk about who the main character is.
well, i'm 99.98% sure its Chris also, but others still see it as either Hunk or Carlos, but I'm sticking to my decision.

He looks more liek Kevin, from the Outbreak series, to me.  

Froggy487

Quotable Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:17 am
He looks nothing like Kevin. Hevin had shubbier cheeks, his hair was lighter, his eyes were more narrow.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games