Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dragon Hunter (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:13 pm
Lazurkri
(i'll throw Bakher in soon as ya'll get finished with the Demons. I can't really see how I could help there, Rp wise)

(You can jump in anytime, it doesn't have to be special. ^^)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:45 pm
"Mont please. . . I've pretty much already lost one son. . . I don't want to lose one for sure. If you go alone they will use him to kill you. . . You saw what they made him do to me." She limped over to him and nudged him with her head. "I know I said we need immediate action. . . but not if it means losing another one of my sons or my brother even."  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:25 pm
LeoLeonal
"Mont please. . . I've pretty much already lost one son. . . I don't want to lose one for sure. If you go alone they will use him to kill you. . . You saw what they made him do to me." She limped over to him and nudged him with her head. "I know I said we need immediate action. . . but not if it means losing another one of my sons or my brother even."

whedaba looked up to his sister, "jaciv ui harkt. yth vucot batobot yth shilta ti gjahall astahi sjek astahii re ulnaus." then he added so that the other 2 could understand, "do yerr heve eny ideas en how we koold get them awey frem each other?" he waited from a response from either of them, not knowing what he could do to help.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:43 pm
Whedaba
LeoLeonal

whedaba looked up to his sister, "jaciv ui harkt. yth vucot batobot yth shilta ti gjahall astahi sjek astahii re ulnaus." then he added so that the other 2 could understand, "do yerr heve eny ideas en how we koold get them awey frem each other?" he waited from a response from either of them, not knowing what he could do to help.

"Astahii seemed zi halkiva persvek ve... Nomagqe si tiliw itrewic ir ekess wiilirk ve." She looked over at Whedaba. "Si tepoha vsist ehtaha ekik batobot mythril ouithic astahi tisvelkilt loupon tikil lyrik youwe."

("They seemed very interested in me. . . Perhaps I could get one to follow me. I've also found out that mythril hurts them worse than any other thing")  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:01 pm
LeoLeonal
Whedaba
LeoLeonal

"Astahii seemed zi halkiva persvek ve... Nomagqe si tiliw itrewic ir ekess wiilirk ve." She looked over at Whedaba. "Si tepoha vsist ehtaha ekik batobot mythril ouithic astahi tisvelkilt loupon tikil lyrik youwe."

("They seemed very interested in me. . . Perhaps I could get one to follow me. I've also found out that mythril hurts them worse than any other thing")

whedaba looked at her, somewhat surprised. he imagined that at this point, Mont was also surprised. "svanoa tiric batobot tawura? si siofmea mithril jahus ergriff klael ihk litrix." he asked..
(how does that work? i thought mithril was only useful for armour)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:06 pm
Whedaba
LeoLeonal
Whedaba
LeoLeonal

whedaba looked at her, somewhat surprised. he imagined that at this point, Mont was also surprised. "svanoa tiric batobot tawura? si siofmea mithril jahus ergriff klael ihk litrix." he asked..

She showed Whedaba the shiny silver talons on her broken leg. "Coi shilta vsist qe used ekess akuech laraeki. Sva gekip, si siofme nomeno ui mythril. Coi ui whatever Leo jahus xurwkir ghoros..." A tear rolled down her cheek.

("It can also be used to forge weapons. At least, I think this is mythril. It is whatever Leo was making before. . .")  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:23 pm
LeoLeonal
Whedaba
LeoLeonal
Whedaba
LeoLeonal

She showed Whedaba the shiny silver talons on her broken leg. "Coi shilta vsist qe used ekess akuech laraeki. Sva gekip, si siofme nomeno ui mythril. Coi ui whatever Leo jahus xurwkir ghoros..." A tear rolled down her cheek.
("It can also be used to forge weapons. At least, I think this is mythril. It is whatever Leo was making before. . .")

Whedaba tried to remember a few days back. "shio si ocuira jacion tlush ekess xurwk jahus creol cirau di mitne ulhar liquid. coi vorqa vi smunsoua hefoc mercury sva batobot montu." he looked over to Mont, "es thes true?"
(all I saw him begin to make was some kind of light blue liquid. it looked a bit like mercury at that point.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:27 pm
Mont folded his ears back,"We alchemist call mythril the holy metal. It might harm them because of that or that its unbreakable." He looked over to Whedaba,"Its in the process of solidifying. It may take a while, but we must not force down with water, it would only mix with it."  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:36 pm
River of Time
Mont folded his ears back,"We alchemist call mythril the holy metal. It might harm them because of that or that its unbreakable." He looked over to Whedaba,"Its in the process of solidifying. It may take a while, but we must not force down with water, it would only mix with it."

"well, we mey nut heve teme fer et to solidefy.fer ell we know, those demens ere getteng ferther awey whele we speek." he was restless to find the demons and get back at his sister. "bet ef we use methril on Leo, what wood heppen ter hem if the demens are possesseng hem?" he bagan to think this plan was too complicated to work anymore, but he had to trust in everyone if this was going to work.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:49 pm
Mont nodded at Whedaba in agreement,"We may not have time for that. For all we know, it could take days to cool on its own." He needed to go immediately. He took some salt and protective herbs,"Lets go."  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:54 pm
River of Time
Mont nodded at Whedaba in agreement,"We may not have time for that. For all we know, it could take days to cool on its own." He needed to go immediately. He took some salt and protective herbs,"Lets go."

whedaba looked at the entrance that he and Elara could use to get to the forge, "I went to go weth yoo end see ef i kood help, bet i feel uncomferteble leeveng her weth thes necromencer." go ahed, end ef i ken get there, i well." he nodded at Mont to send him on his way, then turned back to his sister to make sure that she was alright.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:57 pm
Whedaba
River of Time

whedaba looked at the entrance that he and Elara could use to get to the forge, "I went to go weth yoo end see ef i kood help, bet i feel uncomferteble leeveng her weth thes necromencer." go ahed, end ef i ken get there, i well." he nodded at Mont to send him on his way, then turned back to his sister to make sure that she was alright.

"Si geou qe winhal isthasy" She limped back into the cave. "Ocuir si mi jalyur tirir vi sumf desta." She winced each time she stepped.

("I will be alright brother. See I'm doing better already")  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:05 pm
LeoLeonal
Whedaba
River of Time

"Si geou qe winhal isthasy" She limped back into the cave. "Ocuir si mi jalyur tirir vi sumf desta." She winced each time she stepped.
("I will be alright brother. See I'm doing better already")

whedaba got in front of her to make her stop. "pok xoalir ekess vorq sgos, vucoti batobot wux re ouith, vur si tuor wux ekess ssifisv." he tried to make her lay down again.
(stop trying to look brave, I know that you are hurt, and I want you to rest. )  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:07 pm
Mont sighed,"Elara...If you keep walking like that, you'll only reopen the pores and start bleeding some more." He winced at the necromancer, he didn't want her to be taken. "Uncle, can you watch her for me? I'll try to bring him back, but I'm sure I wouldn't die. I won't let that happen to either of us."  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:13 pm
Elara looked between the two of them and lowered her head knowing she couldn't stop Mont now. "Okay. . . I'll rest. But Mont please. . . Come back alive even if you aren't able to help Leo."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games