Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Streets of Death City
Kitty's Manor <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:43 pm
Kitty then said."Alright then."Kitty closed her eyes and the large purple aura surrounded Stitch and then suddenly wolf ears appeared on his head and then had a wolf tail and then Kitty said."Tada!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:53 pm
stitch started to wag his new tail "thats so cool"  

BoogieXIIXIII

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:56 pm
Kitty smiled saying."Yep soo i guess your part wolf now nya."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:22 pm
stitchs eyes started to turn white and his eyes started bleeding "i like it" the hair started to run all over his body and he hit the floor in pain screaming "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" the angels voice spoke to kitty "his tail is back???what happened" stitchs nails grew out and he started ripping is skin off in chunks and a different layer of skin was under it one covered in hair  

BoogieXIIXIII

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:49 pm
Kitty's eyes widen saying in her mind."I just waondered what he would look like part animal soo i made him part wolf. . . . .did i do something bad. . . ."Kitty's cat ears perked downward sadly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:52 pm
the voice spoke to kitty again "kitty i need u to help him how ever possible knock him out if u must but stop him from ripping his skin off it is ergent" stitch was still rolling around ripping at his flesh "he became kishin cuz he is a special breed of werewolf as u call them now stop him befor he gets the chance to fully switch"  

BoogieXIIXIII

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:54 pm
Kitty closed her eyes saying in her own mind."Stitch. . . .I'm soo sorry. . . "Kitty ran to Stitch and hit the back of his neck causeing him to be knocked out.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:57 pm
stitch layed there on the floor unconscious the voice talked to kitty again "he can only complete the transformation if he gets all his skin off do wut u can to fix it just dnt hurt urself this will b harder then any wound uve ever healed"  

BoogieXIIXIII

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:09 pm
Kitty changed him back to his human self and then kitty closed her eyes and started to heal him. Half way from full recovery of his injuries kitty started to feel dizzy.] then kitty shook her head saying in her own mind."No. . . im not gonna give up im gonna heal his wounds. . . .even if it kills me. . . ."Kitty was then surrounded by a huge amount of purple aura and suddenly comeleted healing his wound and then kitty slowly passed out.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:13 pm
when kitty passed out stitchs tail started to grow back the ears stayed away but his tail seemed to stay from his close encounter with his past he stayed layed out do to the exhaustion of a atepted switch  

BoogieXIIXIII

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:38 pm
Kitty said in her own mind while passed out saying."Did i do a good job nya?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:41 pm
the voice said in kittys head 'its over for now but stitch may seem different'  

BoogieXIIXIII

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:44 pm
Kitty slowly woke up and looked at Stitch saying in her own mind."I hope i didn't hurt him nya.. . . ."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:46 pm
stitch was still knocked out but his skin was fine just a bit scared and his tail had grown back  

BoogieXIIXIII

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:56 pm
Kitty watched Stitch hopeing he would wake up soon.  
Streets of Death City

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games