Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hidden Rain Village Gates [LOCKED] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:10 am
Hysteria sighed. It was obvious that Haku wasn't getting anywhere. "Guys, I needa take a trip to the little girl's room," Hysteria lied, pretending she needed to pee. She walked away and hid behind a tree, away from sight, which was connected to the rosepetal stream. Through this tree, she found transportation into the village, directed to where Haku was.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:12 am
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Niha ☼ Tsarumae
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Arriving back at the gates, just to find her theory confirmed. There were a group of people here. Haku, Zatoshi and Takahashi were present, though she wasn't sure what the reason was. However, it had nothing to do with her, thus not her problem. Her research was finished, the Rain Mirror Image taijutsu style was the one she was interested in, making a copy of the scroll for herself while leaving behind the extra stuff etc. She took note of the hole that was in the wall, her eyes seeing through it without an issue. But instead, she disappeared into the ground, leaving the village and heading into the country.

[exit]

(Damn, all the demon hosts simply...suck? So far akatsuki took like around four or so demons? No challenge at all lol)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jonin | ex-Iwagakure | 493/493

Novoa_Dragon

r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:40 am
Teroenkai

(Damn, all the demon hosts simply...suck? So far akatsuki took like around four or so demons? No challenge at all lol)

[Lol, not everyone sucks. Some of us just didn't stand a chance from the beginning. Like a chuunin facing the Akatsuki Leader Kleine.]

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:49 am
r a i n- C R U S H E D
Teroenkai

[Lol, not everyone sucks. Some of us just didn't stand a chance from the beginning. Like a chuunin facing the Akatsuki Leader Kleine.]

((lol I know, sadly. I remember back in the day, akatsuki two ranks or higher then a host cannot touch them for fairness sake. This, this is just unfair for many hosts who have no chance at fighting back)  

Novoa_Dragon

FadedBurn

Dangerous Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 2:57 pm
User Image
User Image

███ ▌║███ ▌║███ ▌║

Takahashi was going to talk to Hysteria ,because he had nothing to do but...she left abruptly. Now he was stuck here until something, anything, happened.
║██████ ▌║███ ▌║

User Image

Can you see.....
......the FIRE inside me?

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 3:27 pm
Teroenkai
r a i n- C R U S H E D
Teroenkai

((lol I know, sadly. I remember back in the day, akatsuki two ranks or higher then a host cannot touch them for fairness sake. This, this is just unfair for many hosts who have no chance at fighting back)

No, it's not unfair at all. When you apply for a demon, you know the risks. There's nothing unfair about it. Owning a demon in itself is unfair, if you wanna play it that way.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 3:29 pm
Teroenkai
r a i n- C R U S H E D
Teroenkai

((And for some reason, it's still not a rule? I really hate hit-and-run rping, it's somewhat annoying))  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 3:31 pm
Sergeant Bloodhound
Teroenkai
r a i n- C R U S H E D
Teroenkai

((And for some reason, it's still not a rule? I really hate hit-and-run rping, it's somewhat annoying))

((Hit-and-run is illegal if it's an auto-hit and run.
Anyway, being picked on as a weakling isn't unfair; it's how the world works, in RP and out. That's why everyone strives to become strong in RP, so that they can have a chance. I'm not going to wait for all of the demon hosts to rank up before I go on with this arc, that'd be stupid.))  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 3:42 pm
Etr0
Sergeant Bloodhound
Teroenkai
r a i n- C R U S H E D
Teroenkai

((Hit-and-run is illegal if it's an auto-hit and run.
Anyway, being picked on as a weakling isn't unfair; it's how the world works, in RP and out. That's why everyone strives to become strong in RP, so that they can have a chance. I'm not going to wait for all of the demon hosts to rank up before I go on with this arc, that'd be stupid.))

((Fair enough, though I at least hope they go all beast mode and stuff before being captured, to at least make it interesting.))  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:22 pm
Mizuki Zao Hyuuga
Clan- Unactive
Bloodline- Unactive
Carrier of Hysteria's Brooch

Mikzuki Battle Theme
Mizuki Entrance Theme
Mizuki Sad Theme

User Image
Mizuki smiled as she walked there and seen them all. "What hae I missed?" she asked caullously. She was slightly concerned and at this moment had no intention of fighting, all she wanted to do was capture this demon and be one step closer to their goal, the goal of world peace. She had come to know some great men in her life, Raiden, Creed, and Kleine. However she never really got to know Sunso but power radiated from him as well. But of all those, only Kleine seemed to step out and do what was right, no matter what would happen to his reputation during the inner struggle. She stared at the demon's host. "Don't worry. It won't hurt. You can not win against all of us, some come peacefully. And you can help create something great!" She said with enthusiasm, which also showed kindness in her eyes, her body language showed no hostile movements, but that did not mean her guard was lowered.  

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

FadedBurn

Dangerous Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:34 pm
User Image
User Image

███ ▌║███ ▌║███ ▌║

"Actually Mizuki, there host isn't here at the moment. Hysteria left somewhere. She mention something about peeing. Probably some kind of weird fetish. It's just us." Takahashi looked at the sky. Then to Mizuki. " So....tell me about yourself, Mizuki."
║██████ ▌║███ ▌║

User Image

Can you see.....

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:45 pm
Mizuki Zao Hyuuga
Clan- Unactive
Bloodline- Unactive

Mikzuki Battle Theme
Mizuki Entrance Theme
Mizuki Sad Theme

User Image
Mizuki just laughed. "My name is Mizuki. Apparently at some time I was choosen by Hysteria because I am immune to something. Which is more then what you should have got, but that is all you shall get." She said in a non-tone kind of voice. She really was just flat out being honest, if he was wondering about how she transformed into such a beast, he would never know.  

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

FadedBurn

Dangerous Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:01 pm
User Image
User Image

███ ▌║███ ▌║███ ▌║

Takahashi listened. Then nodded. " Well my life had its up and downs. I'm not really that special, like you. I'm just a solider. A follower." The young Uchiha explained. " Before the Mad King. I had no loyalties. I allied myself to anyone who gave me more power. Now I know where my loyalties lie. To me....there is no difference between good and evil to me. I have no choices. My choices are made for me. I follow Kleine and Lars. I consider them family."
║██████ ▌║███ ▌║

User Image

Can you see.....

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:29 pm
Mizuki Zao Hyuuga
Clan- Unactive
Bloodline- Unactive

Mikzuki Battle Theme
Mizuki Entrance Theme
Mizuki Sad Theme

User Image
Mizuki only stiffled a small chuckle. "I wonder what it is like to serve of your own accord. Never got to, always been hauled or forced away to do so; because it was their duty or they were told to." She laughed then, obviously care free; "Matters not, I kill who I'm told to kill and I feast on them when allowed." She muttered quietly.  

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers