Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:19 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel stood up and stretched out. "Sounds fun. Maybe I could give it a go sometime." He said walking over and sldinghis arms down the front of Gavin's shoulder before hugging her.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:09 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gavin rubbed her neck. "Yeah, well, it takes some practice and it's kinda-" She stopped talking as she was hugged. "Tell me, Gabriel, are you afraid of knives? Or tuna, for that matter?" "Tuna? What does that have to do with anything? And who would be afraid of tuna?" "Strange people, now shush."  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:14 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel smiled as he continued holding onto Gavin despite some of the girls acting jealous again. "The answer is no. To both." He said before kissing Gavin's cheek.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:16 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gavin stood up and moved to the chair opposite of Gwen. "Stop doing that, I don't want any fights here..." She said, crossing her arms and glancing at the jealous girls. Gwen laughed at his reply. "Well, it's good that you're not afraid of knives. As for the tuna, that'll change later. Trust me."  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:20 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel smiled before walking over to Gavin and began rubbing her shoulders. "There's not gonna be a fight simply because they are jealous." He spoke while he continued messaging Gavin's shoulders.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:25 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gavin shivered as she was massaged. It always felt weird to her, someone just rubbing your shoulders. She moved her shoulders in a way that Gabriel couldn't reach them. "Stop it, too close for comfort." She said, leaning closer to Gwen. Gwen patted her back, and looked at Gabriel. "She's kinda... touchy." He whispered, so that Gavin wouldn't hear.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:54 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel sighed with a smile before speaking. "Sorry." He said leaning over the chair having to in order to reach her and barely managing to reach her shoulders and pull her back again before just sitting in an empty chair beside her not doing much of anything except leaning in it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:41 pm
"Ugh, are we going to play this song or not? And...quit being a perverted idiot also, Gabriel! You wanna be mushy like that, I'll have Dee teleport you both to the sexual galaxy. And yes, you did agree to play it before I headed to the bathroom. The song we are supposed to play this time is the last song till battle of the bands, but let me warn you now, boy...if we lose the Battle of the Bands because of your stupidity, you will be my next victim."

Dee sighed as she overheard Billy. She said to Gabriel, "Just play Didn't start the fire, be done with it, then leave. You are obviously getting on the nerves of Billy Kane and he will make good on his vows. People in Southtown aren't like you, they will kill without discretion sometimes and Billy's being kind enough to give you a warning."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:55 pm
Seeing Dee getting all flustered over something Billy said was giving Terry the edge he needed for a battle. "Dee," he said, "Why don't you leave those 4 alone, especially Gabriel and Billy? If Gabriel wants to be a jerk in front of Billy, then its Gabriel's own fault. Besides, I need someone to spar with. So...hon, spar with me for a bit, please?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:11 pm
(When I say everyone. I mean all unimportant characters that are there. If you decided your character sang along with it that's totally up to you. I'm only allowed to take over the unimportant characters that are around. Sorry it took so long I had to set it up right.)
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Terrance_Nocolas_Bogard

Gabriel sighed annoyed. "Fine then. But just so you know. I'm giving it my all at battle of the bands. If we loose it won't be because of me. Now that that's settled let's play We didn't start the fire." He said before setting his guitar back up and began playing the music from his chair Rather then go up there and being on stage he liked wandering around the crowd when he played.

"Harry Truman, Doris Day, Red China, Johnny Ray
South Pacific, Walter Winchell, Joe DiMaggio. Joe McCarthy, Richard Nixon, Studebaker, Television. North Korea, South Korea, Marilyn Monroe.
Gabriel began singing while still sitting in his chair. simply jamming his guitar with the music.

"Rosenberg's H-Bomb, Sugar Ray, Panmunjom Brando, The King And I, and The Catcher In The Rye. Eisenhower, Vaccine, England's got a new queen. Marciano, Liberace, Santayana goodbye. He got up and started moving about from table to table while people appeared to be getting into the music.

*We didn't start the fire. It was always burning, since the world's been turning. We didn't start the fire. No we didn't light it but we tried to fight it.* He actually sang with the crowd as he continued playing and they did the chorus. Not that he expected anyone to ever join in when he's playing it just sorta happens.

Joseph Stalin, Malenkov, Nasser and Prokofiev, Rockefeller, Campanella, Communist Bloc. Roy Cohn, Juan Peron, Toscanini, Dacron. Dien Bien Phu Falls, Rock Around the Clock. Einstein, James Dean, Brooklyn's got a winning team Davy Crockett, Peter Pan, Elvis Presley, Disneyland. Bardot, Budapest, Alabama, Khrushchev. Princess Grace, Peyton Place, Trouble in the Suez." He hopped on top of a table and began jumping from table to table as he continued playing and having a good time. Careful to never knock anything over.

*We didn't start the fire. It was always burning, since the world's been turning. We didn't start the fire. No we didn't light it, but we tried to fight it.* The crowd while still singing to the song did get a bit louder as more people got into it. Gabriel then got off of the tables and ran around the room circling the tables just having a good time.

"Little Rock, Pasternak, Mickey Mantle, Kerouac
Sputnik, Chou En-Lai, Rage On The River Kwai. Lebanon, Charles de Gaulle, California baseball, Starkweather Homicide, Children of Thalidomide..."
He continued singing as he grabbed a hold of one of the pillars in the room that was supposed to hold up the ceiling and spun around in as he continued playing and having a good time.

"Buddy Holly, Ben-Hur, Space Monkey, Mafia. Hula Hoops, Castro, Edsel is a no-go. U2, Syngman Rhee, payola and Kennedy. Chubby Checker, Psycho, Belgians in the Congo" He let go and headed straight for a wall running up it as far as he could without falling and then did a backflip simply enjoying himself and the song. Somehow despite this being a soft song all this stuff he did actually worked as he was still slow enough to be keeping up with the song correctly with his music.

*We didn't start the fire. It was always burning, since the world's been turning. We didn't start the fire. No we didn't light it, but we tried to fight it.* The rest of the crowed but a few of those really stuck up girls had gotten into the music as Gabriel leaned against the pole from earlier.

"Hemingway, Eichmann, Stranger in a Strange Land. Dylan, Berlin, Bay of Pigs invasion. Lawrence of Arabia, British Beatlemania. Ole Miss, John Glenn, Liston beats Patterson." He continued playing the song as he got up from leaning against the pole and bounced on his toes.

"Pope Paul, Malcolm X, British Politician, sex. J.F.K. blown away, what else do I have to say?" Gabriel smile before going and jumping onto the stage where he was supposed to be in the first place. A lot of the customers laughed a bit seeing him doing so since he was too into the music and forgot to get up there when he moved from his chair. It really was fun when he played.

*We didn't start the fire. It was always burning, since the world's been turning. We didn't start the fire. No we didn't light it, but we tried to fight it.* The crowed began singing again as they continued singing as Gabriel was playing onstage.

"Birth control, Ho Chi Minh, Richard Nixon back again. Moonshot, Woodstock, Watergate, punk rock. Begin, Reagan, Palestine, Terror on the airline. Ayatollah's in Iran, Russians in Afghanistan. Wheel of Fortune, Sally Ride, heavy metal, suicide. Foreign debts, homeless Vets, AIDS, Crack, Bernie Goetz. Hypodermics on the shore, China's under martial law. Rock and Roll, cola wars, I can't take it anymore." Gabriel got a bit louder with that last part because it was supposed to give the appearance of shouting without actually getting super loud. The crowd even some of those stuck up girls were into it as they continued watching him play.

*We didn't start the fire. It was always burning, since the world's been turning. We didn't start the fire. No we didn't light it, but we tried to fight it.* Gabriel was singing with the crowd as they were finishing up the song while he and the band played.

*We didn't start the fire. It was always burning, since the world's been turning. We didn't start the fire. No we didn't light it, but we tried to fight it.* They continued on as that's how it was done in the actual version Some people began waving lighters and candles around. Though for the life of him Gabriel couldn't figure out why.

*We didn't start the fire. It was always burning, since the world's been turning. We didn't start the fire. No we didn't light it, but we tried to fight it.* The whole room except for a few people were singing that knowing that the song was about over and they looked a bit sad, either it was because of the fact the song was supposed to be played to the background of their town burning down. Or they just didn't want it to end.

*We didn't start the fire. It was always burning, since the world's been turning. We didn't start the fire. No we didn't light it, but we tried to fight it.* Everyone but maybe two or three of the suck ups were singing along to the music. at is finally ended. Gabriel smiled before he walked up to the front of the Stage.

"Thank you all for enjoying the song's I've been playing for you guys. But Y'know. A singer and guitarist. Especially one like me. Is nothing without a great band to back them up." He said gesturing to the band behind him with Billy on the Drums though he didn't know the rest of their names. The crowed looked at him and to the band then back again confused slightly since he'd never done anything like that before.

"I want you guys to give it up for the band back here. Lord knows they need it putting up with my antics." He said which made the crowed laugh it felt sorta like a live concert sorta thing which got them starting to feel excited again.

"No but seriously you guys. The fans and the Band. You're what makes music so much fun. So Give it up and make some noise. Not just for me BUT FOR THE BAND AND YOU AWESOME FANS!" He shouted into the mic causing nearly everyone to cheer out loud and happily really letting it go and it probably made a lot of the crowds day, and probably the band to as some of them looked surprised by the roar of the cheering fans that weren't cheering for the singer but for the entire band.

"Alright come on up single file and I'll sing autographs but don't forget he band and you fans are what make me such a great musician." He said jumping off the stage as the fans lined up and began trying to take pictures with Gabriel and actually went to the band as well as Billy. They all looked really happy as he was signing autographs. Some of them also asked for Billy and the rest of the band's autographs as well.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:07 pm
Gavin whispered something to Gwen at the end of the song, which neither of them sang along to ((seeing as they didn't know the words, XD)), and he nodded. They got up, and walked outside. A moment later, Gwen came back inside alone. "Good playing, Gabe." Gwen said, clapping while he sat back down.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:32 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Terrance_Nocolas_Bogard

Gabriel looked up from the autograph he was signing before speaking. "Thanks. But without the band backing me up it wouldn't have been that great. Where did Gavin go?" He asked as he finished singing the autographs of the people who wanted them. Surprisingly everyone in the room that wanted an autograph got one from him. It wasn't something he'd expected though. He looked curious as to why Gavin wasn't there as well.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:46 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Terrance_Nocolas_Bogard

Gwen shrugged. "Why? My presence not good enough? I think she went home though. You know, back to the Forsaken Fortress. You probably bored her, although she was entertained by the music." He said, looking at the door. He didn't really care where Gavin went at this point. He would be staying in Southtown for a little bit more, a day or two, because he liked it here. She seemed unimpressed, but Gwen had no idea why.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:40 am
Terry and Dee were sparring in the arena in the corner that was kiddie corner to the hallway passed the elevators. "Good job, hon!" Terry complimented, his voice echoing off the walls.

The match was going well and Terry kinda hoped that the small area wouldn't be so empty for long. He had those benches around the ring behind glass for a reason. He liked his sparring matches to be a spectacle, kind of like your typical UFC match on TV only better because the moves used were more like the video games of Fatal Fury or Street Fighter. Every energy wave could be seen.

Terry could tell based on his wife's moves that Dee was indeed getting stronger and she was using the moves she had acquired over the years wisely. The veteran fighter was beginning to feel worn down, which to him, was a good feeling. It was refreshing even.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:10 am
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Terrance_Nocolas_Bogard

Gabriel shrugged before answering Gwen's question. "I was just curious is all." He said going over to the table and sitting down again.  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games