Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:05 am
User Image

Shadow's illusion becomes reality when Nyx wraps around Shadow in a warm embrace. He looked at her with slightly surprised like in his eyes. For a moment, he looked at her all confused as he never imagined anyone could ever get this close to him with out a single sign of fear. In fact, everyone he has met so far were never afraid of him. Just when he thought Marie would be the only one to never fear him, now he found Cross and the others. In a case as this Shadow doesn't know what to think anymore as he sighs and looks toward the Northern Lights in the sky. He could hardly even beleive the person next to him is no longer a part of the living, yet her warmth was still the same. When Nyx stroked his hair, Shadow feeling another strong nostalgic sense of euphoria. His ears folded down as a sign he was comfortable with it and leaned his head slightly towards her were she was petting him. "I'm sorry........about you and Luna", he said out of the blue seeing that he was showing signs of sympathy for them both.

Unaware to anyone, someone has his eyes set on the house. "Shadow.....please be there", he hoped in thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:34 pm
Tori watched as Fate changed back and she didn't cringe as he put his arm around her. She simply smirked and chuckled at his offer but nodded. "Deal. But don't expect me to need you too often. I'm not exactly a damsel in distress and I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself." she said as she she nudged him gently. She then thought for a moment and bit her lip. "That wasn't bitchy was it?" she asked as she tilted her head. Luna stopped eating for a moment as she heard what Marie said. She bursted out in laughter and couldn't stop herself. "Oh god! I can't even imagine what he'd look like in a dress!" she said as she shook her head. She hadn't realized that the others weren't even there. She was too busy lost in her own thoughts. Nyx's expression changed slightly but her smile didn't fade as she shook her head. "Don't be deary. What happened to me and Luna was meant to happen. I don't believe it could've been prevented." she admitted as she hugged him a bit tighter. "I might not be here with you right now if it hadn't happened. And me and Luna wouldn't be as close as we are. Plus, we also wouldn't be as happy." she asked as she giggled. "Each and every single one of you mean everything to us. You've all given us such wonderful memories. You've given us the chance to have a purpose in this world. And most of all, you have all showed us what a real family is. I can never thank any of you enough for that." she fought back tears and giggled again as she looked down at Shadow. "Now I'm going to tell you a secret but you have to promise you won't tell anyone. But I'm really going to miss you and Cross most of all. I know I can't wander on this Earth forever and once this all ends, I'll probably be gone. And if I don't see you before then, I want you to know that I love you and the others. I always will and I won't ever forget any of you." she said as she sighed and looked up at the sky, still with the same bright smile on her face.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:17 pm
User Image

Almost shocking to the sound of his ears, but Shadow was willing to keep Nyx's secret since dealing with hardship was his specialty. He didn't want to show it, but the signs were clear. He grips his pants tightly and he leans his head down closing his eyes. Shadow could barely realize it until now, but he has grown deeply fond of Nyx and Luna. Beyond their disoriented behavior, they both reminded him of someone very dear to him just as Marie as well. He could barely remember his dreams about her, but Shadow is slight starting to believe maybe there was someone there. But the saddest part, he doesn't even know her name. After a moment, Nyx could feel something soft and furry wrap around her waist gently and doesn't want to let go. clearly, it was Shadow's tail. Now he nows that the aches he has been feeling weren't his own, but he felt it from everyone else's and he can clearly now sense Nyx was in pain. If she to cry, Shadow knew the right thing to do for someone as sweet as her. Something a monster could never do. If she were to cry, he'd wipe them away just like he did when they first met. And if Nyx needed to pull together, he'd give himself to her to settle her heart like a little brother's love. Shadow may appear to be hiding behind a fierce emotionless face, but its clear there was some more beyond that.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:30 am
Fate broke out into laughter and shook his head.

"I figured you'd say that.."he said and looked at her thinking on her question for maybe 3 seconds.

"Nah..I don't think so."he said.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:21 pm
Nyx took a deep breath and rested her head on top of Shadow's. "I hope you still don't believe that you're a monster. Because if you do, I'll get Luna up here to annoy the hell out of you." she teased and she couldn't help but laugh a bit. "You're our silly lover boy. You're way too sweet to ever be a monster." she said as she ruffled his hair and let him go. She slowly stood up and winked at him. "There's some food left if you're still hungry." she said before she got off the roof and headed back inside. Tori looked at him and smirked. "Well then, maybe I am getting better at this. I guess miracles do happen." she said as she chuckled and rolled her eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:48 pm
Fate shrugged.

"Maybe you are after all."he said grinning.

Cross's eyes slowly opened and he sat up fully. He heard Nyx come back in and sighed.

"Alright then.."he muttered. He looked up at the roof.

"So you talked with Shadow?"he asked.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:22 pm
Nyx looked over at Cross and nodded. She sat down on the couch beside him and hid her face in her hands. "Yes, I did." her voice broke for a second but she just coughed and giggled. "I just hope it helped." she added softly. Tori smiled and gently nudged him as she got up. "And I guess that means I really should thank you. So thanks. Oh and I still think you should eat something. Nyx seemed pretty serious about the whole force feeding thing and I just know things will go bad if she tries. But the choice is still yours." she said as she laughed and started walking away but she wasn't going back to the house.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:52 pm
Fate groaned and laid back in the snow.

"I'll think about it."he said putting one foot over the other.

Cross shrugged and he looked at her.

"His choice..not ours."he said and smiled reassuringly.

"But Shadow's not an idiot."he said.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:53 pm
User Image

Shadow watches Nyx leave and turns his head toward the Northern Lights. He felt comfort from the windy chill and Nyx's embracing warmth. But for now, he feels lost and confused in which direction he while go once its all over. Knowing how bad things have become, there might be a chance he would have to fall back into the shadows in order to protect everyone from himself.

Suddenly, a voice whispered behind him,"You know, your friend is right. You are not a monster"

Shadow jumps and pulls out his gun at the sudden stranger behind him.

"Now now boy, just calm down. I'm not you enemy.", he said as he puts his hands up. He was an old man with gray hair, a lab coat and a mustache. He didn't appear to be a bad person. More like, kind enough to be someones grandfather.

"Who are you", Shadow demands in a serious tone.

"My goodness, Shadow. I knew you have gone through hard times, but I'd never expected you to change this much. I suppose the trauma was worse than I expected", said the old man in surprise seeing Shadow's violent behavior. Apparently he know Shadow.

"Thats funny, your the first white coat that called me Shadow instead of Eclipse. Are you bastards trying to pull a new strategy on me? Cause its not gonna work", Shadow raises his voice as he finger itches to pull the trigger.

"No no, its alright. The staff doesn't know im here. Please, just put the gun down. If you don't believe me then listen out. I know your ears very well.", explained the old man as he pleads Shadow to be at ease and drop his arms.

Shadow slowly lowers his gun as is ears don't even pick the slightest vibration or static.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:19 pm
Fate's ears picked up on the two but he simply got up and went toward the house. He knew this was Shadow's problem.

"This family is..great."he siad to himself with a chuckle.

Cross watched the door open and Fate come inside. He waved and the boy waved back.

"Go head and take a sit..nobody will bother you."Cross said gently.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:37 pm
Nyx nodded at Cross. "I know he's not. Doesn't mean I still don't worry." she said to him softly before she saw Fate walk in. She smiled at him and waved as well. "I just want to say sorry. I didn't mean to force you to eat and I shouldn't have called you a kid. I'm just completely crazy and I don't make any sense ever." she said as she laughed. She calmed herself down and took a long look at him. "You seem a bit more...relaxed. Well I wonder what could have done that." she teased before she heard what Cross said. "Aw! Well if I can't bother him then I might as well just leave. Or I could try shutting up." she thought out loud and then she shook her head as she got up. "Nope. Me shutting up is just impossible. So I shall leave. Ta ta!" she said with a giggle as she then raced into the kitchen to mess with her twin.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:04 pm
Fate looked up and he chuckled with a wink. He transformed into his wolf form and laid on the carpet under the table. He let his tail wrap around himself again and tried to fall asleep.

Cross looked over at Fate and shrugged.

"You guys can come in here..aslong as you don't get drunk or ANYTHING like that."he said loud enough for them to hear.

"It's good to see your getting good terms with someone."he said softly to Fate who let out a soft yawn.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:08 pm
Nyx and Luna stood at the doorway and they both crossed their arms. "Aw! Well you're absolutely..." "No fun." Luna finished for her and they both stuck their tongues out at Cross. Nyx smiled though and giggled as she sat back down on the couch. She stretched across Cross's lap and reached up to poke his nose. "I like him better when he's this way. He seems so adorable and sweet. But before, he kind of reminded me of you. Weird, huh?" she said as her ear twitched. Tori had wandered off into the city and wasn't exactly sure where she was going. The only thing guiding her was the smell of coffee which reminded her of how tired she was and that caffeine was what she needed at the moment. She found the coffee shop and grinned as she entered. She knew she didn't have any money but she was hoping she could talk her way into getting her coffee for free.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:23 pm
A waiter came straight to Tori and put down two cups of coffe on her table.

"Hello..my named is Freddy and I will be serving you this evening. We're serving two free coffees to anyone who walks in tonight. May I ask for your order?"The waiter said sort of nervous or so it seemed. Something wasn't right here..everyone seemed way to happy..and the lights would flicker every minute or two. Every once in a while the sound of a rope hitting the wet street would echo.

Cross intercepted her hand and poked her on the nose.

"I know that you have ears Nyx..but sometimes you shouldn't use what you hear."he said in her thoughts with a sigh.

"He is my son..but I can't tell him in our current situation or he may get himself hurt."he said in her head.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:52 pm
Nyx's eyes widened and she sat up as she looked at him. She then glanced at Fate for a moment before looking back at Cross. "Well when do you plan on telling him?" she asked in his thoughts as her ears flattened against her head. Tori looked up at the waiter and put on a smile as she shook her head. "No thanks. I'm fine." she said as her eyes narrowed when she noticed his nervousness. Her ears twitched as she heard the sound of the rope echo and she slowly sipped her coffee while trying to stay calm. Something didn't seem right but she wasn't sure what was going to happen. Her eyes turned to slits as she became alert and she simply waited.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games