Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:42 pm
"You refuse to have any negativity, huh?" Ben rose a curious eyebrow. "Don't see a lot of people like that anymore."

"Cult leader? That's an odd step for you." Lucy gave a light chuckle.
"What are you going to preach? Oil is holy and should be left to only androids?"

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:29 pm
"It helps to have a positive attitude when you've done some of the things I've done," she replied, sitting in the still open truck of the suv. "Technically I'm not really people though..."

"Not really what I have in mind," he replied, smiling back at her. "But that's not a bad idea..."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:33 am
"And technically we're evolved monkeys. What's your point?" Ben asked.

"Then I forget I said another before you make way for another war." Lucy lightly grunted, walking away from the grave sight.
"Not sure I'd appreciate being the only human on the androids side if things got violent."

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 11:49 am
"Australopithecus were not technically monkeys," she argued. "A close relative, but not a sub species."

"I'd be trying my hardest to make sure they didn't get violent," he replied. "You would really side with me?" he asked  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:25 pm
"You get my point." Ben grunted. "You guys aren't that different from us. You were created in our image."

"With Dad dead, you're all know now." Lucy sighed heavily. "I might be pissed off right now, but... It was just so sudden." She wiped her hand across her face, giving another sigh. "I've only known two people since God knows when and now one is dead and the other is doing God knows what and is gonna die.." Lucy's voice started to break and crack, and she cut herself off as weeping overcomed talking.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:30 pm
"We are just as different as you are different from Niles," she replied. "Except we're tougher and faster. It makes fighting wars against us very hard..."

He stopped, set both hands on her shoulder, and looked her in the eyes. "I'm not going to die," he said simply. "I promise you I'll will do everything within my power to stay alive."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:54 am
"We did build you though." Ben interrupted with another box. "And through that, if we can build you, we know how to dismantle you."

"But it's just easier to go for the weak spots that manufacturers never fixed."

"Then what the Hell was I doing earlier? Just giving you a make over?" Lucy argued, trying to glare at Azm but failing to have any intimidation or anger. "Because last I checked, that was almost death."  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:37 pm
She nodded. "Well those spots are there for a reason and it's not for dismantling," she replied. "Most of it is to make maintenance on essential systems easier."

"And I only took damage to replaceable systems," he replied. "As long as my memory units stay intact I can never die."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:49 pm
"But they're working to destroy you guys from a distance, so who can complain."

"Great. So one good shot to the head and then you're gone." Lucy scoffed, rubbing at her eyes again. "THAT'S reassuring."  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:33 pm
Nurixin nodded. "Think that's all we need." She looked towards where Azm had left to find Lucy. "Those two sure are taking their sweet time..."

"MY current memory unit is impact smart and surrounded by three inches of steal," he added. "It can take a direct hits with a high caliber weapons, and since the shell is round larger rounds re more prone to being deflected if the hit is not direct. The chances of being hit are pretty high, but the chances of damaging the unit are low, but that's not to say I can't be disabled." He pulled her into a hug. "That's why I need you. You raise my chances of success by quite a bit, and you being around is a nice change. The seals can be a little rough around the edges..."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:55 am
"Lucy isn't exactly in a great position right now. I'm sure she's taking up most of the time." Niles sighed, looking out where he had last seen them.
"Not easy watching someone you love die in front of you."

"Please." Lucy snorted in disbelief. "I'm not the only engineer out there."  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:35 pm
Nurix sighed. "No... No it's not..."

"You're the only one I know and trust," he replied as he held her. "And you know your way around software better then anyone I've ever met."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:40 pm
"I can't be the only person who has repaired you." Lucy snorted. "You've gone a long time."  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 11:02 pm
"No but it was never anything big," he replied, still hugging her. "I always prefer someone I know, but in the army you don't get to choose."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:39 am
"Then how the Hell did you end up on your assignment while still being a soldier?"  
Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games