Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:33 pm
"Stay here. I'm going to go ask." Adrian approached the man, clearing his throat. "Um, hello? How did you find this Safehouse? And who are you?"

Dominick smiled, kissing Xaene's temple. "At least we're together."

((I managed to break my sister's ceiling fan. Don't ask how...I don't even know.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:34 pm
Ivan looked up and laid the book upon the table. "aye, who might you be?" He fidgeted and swallowed hard, this was his first real interaction with someone else here at the school. "Forgive my manners...my name is Ivan Zerkov....and you are?" He extended his hand.

(OOC : nope, just joined this academy biggrin )  

z6don

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:36 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
Amy nodded and pulled her shirt down a bit, just in case she was showing something. She looked at the man awkwardly, then back at the interior of the room, having not seen it without tear-blurred vision.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

((That's nothing! Some kids at my school managed to put a plate ontop of the ceiling fan at in our hall, 10 METERS OFF THE GROUND!!))

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:41 pm
Adrian ignored his hand, grabbing his shoulders and looking him straight in the eye. "Mr. Zerkov, I implore you, tell me how you found this house. It is heavily protected by the Riders, and it is almost impossible to find. How did you do it?"

((Wait...apparently, I threw a rock at it.))  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

z6don

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:41 pm
"To be honest, I just kind of ran into this place I suppose, trying to he away from a confrontation out in the courtyard." He looked over the two, absorbing their posture and speech patterns. "this..is my first day, I hardly know where anything is really."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:44 pm
"Amy?" he called, reaching out a hand for his future Companion. "Can we trust him?" he whispered to her.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

z6don

"and the riders, who are they?" He cleared his throat, anxiety rising in the back of his throat. "I didn't see anybody on my way here...of course, I was sprinting most of the way..."  
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
Amy frowned, stepped forward and hugged Adrian's arm. She spoke to Adrian, her voice a bit shaky. 'We should just go..' she said, looking puzzled.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:48 pm
Xaene smiled and kissed his cheek. "i'm glad.." he hummed, kissing him softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:53 pm
"Me too," he crooned, wrapping his arms tighter around Xaene's middle.
"Yes, of course. Mr. Zerkov, feel free to take a room for yourself. I recommend the Topaz Suite. It's right down the hall. Come, Amy," he said in his Darcy voice, wrapping his arm around Amy's waist and pulling her to their room. "Oh, and Mr. Zerkov? Please don't leave the house."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

z6don

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:00 pm
Ivan stood there, puzzled. "Why shouldn't I leave this house, and who are the riders?" Ivan collapsed in a chair as they left. 'Well, this raises some questions.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:00 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
Amy giggled slightly, suddenly feeling all posh. 'Why back to our room? What happened to food?' she said, pouting at him.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:03 pm
"There's a book on the table next to you. It should explain the Riders," he called, now turning to Amy. "We need to stay in the house. It's too dangerous out there. We're going to the kitchen. Hattie can cook for us."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:06 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
'Hmm. Okay.' Amy said, clutching her stomach now. They reached the kitchen doors and Amy peeped through the window, eager to find something to eat raw.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

z6don

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:08 pm
Ivan got up and filled a glass of water. Setting it up on the table, He stepped back and concentrated on it. He furrowed his brow and In a flash the water froze and exploded from the outward pressure. 'well...that's still working...'  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games