Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:51 pm
"I guess a little hungry," she said honestly, blushing as her stomach growled fiercely. "Okay, maybe more than a little."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:26 pm
"Good, because I ordered pizza on my way here." he said as he looked at his wristwatch. "Shouldn't be more than five minutes left." he mumbled before refocusing on Michaela. "So how did you and the angelic me get along?" he asked for the sake of conversation.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:57 pm
Michaela grinned impishly. "We got along incredibly well. I adore him!" She tucked a strand behind her ear, looking at him. "Although, I AM excited to meet Demon you."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:26 pm
He gave her an odd look, not liking that grin of hers, but he knew that his angelic side was way too, well, angelic for her deeds. He listened to her comment over the demon him and chuckled, "That's too bad, 'cause you're never going to meet him."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:37 pm
"Why not?" she whined, crossing her arms and pouting. "I'll be good girl, I promise! I just want to see what's so naughty about him." A nurse passed by the room, biting her lip and practically swooning at the man. Jealously flashed through Michaela's eyes at an alarming rate, but just as quickly as it had been there, it went away. Returning her gaze to him, she sighed. "Why can't I meet him? What could possibly happen?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:47 pm
"The way you act towards me, that's how my demonic side will be, only ten times worse." he muttered as he watched the nurse walk by, not seeing Michaela's anger.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:06 pm
She leaned closer, not quite understanding. "The way I act towards you? I don't understand, give me an example!"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:41 pm
He shrugged. "Moody, short-tempered, everything I do is wrong in your eyes. The demonic me is like that, only he also mixes flirts in with it." he said, shuddering at the very thought.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:56 pm
She narrowed her eyes and pouted her lips. "I'm not moody, and you don't do only wrong in my eyes! You just don't listen." Michaela bit her lip, sitting back. "He can't be that bad...and let's be honest, Alcott, you couldn't flirt to save your life!"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:56 am
"I might not be able to, angelic me might not be able to, but demonic me can." He looked at her straight in the eyes. "You think I'm overreacting but I'm not, I'm not even reacting as badly as I should."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:15 am
She scoffed. "Please, I can handle myself. Besides, I'm pretty sure I don't like bad boys." Grabbibg a comb, she took her hair down, then tries to work our the knots, only succeeding in pulling out little clumps of hair. Finally, she threw the comb to the end of the bed and pouted. "I'll just leave my hair tangled, you stupid comb!"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:42 am
Alcott sighed as she persisted that she could handle the demonic him. She had no idea what she was getting herself into.
Hearing her rant about her hair, he looked over at her and chuckled when he saw the messy afro that was her hair. "Here," he said as he picked the comb up and walked towards her. "Let me fix it." he offered and began combing her hair, careful with the tangles.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:58 am
She kept the pout on her face, but let him work out the knots that made up her hair. "I so could have done it," she murmured, smiling inwardly. Michaela had always loved it when her mother had brushed her hair, but Alcott was so different. She couldn't explain it, but he was...and she just couldn't figure out why. "Hey There, Delilah" came on on the radio, making Michaela smile. "I love this song. It was the first one I learned on guitar."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:22 pm
"You so couldn't." he smirked. The half-breed chuckled as he began working out the last knot while the song came on. "Mine was Stairway to Heaven." he said, getting a few strands free.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:34 pm
"Nu uh, you can't play Led Zepplin on guitar," she scoffed in disbelief. "I don't believe you. Prove it."

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games