Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Castletop Manor {Painswick, England} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:40 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

Putting a hand on Bennacio, the queen sighed. " would you two just leave? i need to put on some actual clothes and i can't do that with you two in here" she frowned, finally sitting in the wheelchair.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:08 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

"As long as you give your virginity to someone you love, I'll keep your secret." Damian promised then leaned down. "But right now the queen's a lot scarier." he whispered in his son's ear and slowly starting dragging them both towards the door. "Let's get out of here!" he hissed and zoomed out of the room.

The demon gave her a cautious look. "You sure that's a good idea, kid?" he inquired. "After what you said about baking I'm not sure I want you near the kitchen."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:12 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

"Right behind ya, Cap!" yelled Ben, running out beside his father. After a while, he reached out and stopped Damian, holding his arm. "Dad, are you and Mom ever going to get back together?" he asked, eyes concerned. """I... I really want her to be happy."

She raised an eyebrow. "Unless you want to make it?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:30 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

Letting out a sigh once both men had left, Lyntryx wheeled herself back over to the bed and began dressing herself in the clothes Bennacio had brought her.
Once clothed, she gave a smile and put her dagger back in place on her hip and sat back in the chair. Wheeling herself out of the room, the queen gave a small sigh and went looking for someone to chat with.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:42 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

Damian looked down at Ben for a moment then smiled softly and placed his hand on top of his head. "Don't worry, you're mom and I will be able to see each other, and I'll make sure she's back to her cheerful self." he promised.

The knight was waiting patiently near the doorway by the time the queen had redressed herself. "Is there anything else you need, Milady?" he asked as he went to retrieve the discarded clothes.

"Me? No way, I don't make tea, kid." the demon scowled.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:50 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

"I dunno, I mean... she's pretty upset. She drank tea last night. Mom hates tea, and has ever since you left." The teen sighed and reached up, setting his own large hand on his father's. "You need to go see her."

With a laugh, she tossed a napkin at him and started for the stove. "Then shush. Do you want any?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:55 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

"no no, i'm fine." The queen smiled, slowly wheeling herself down the hall. "um.... where is everyone...?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:02 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

Damian's eye suddenly twitched. "Tea?" he whispered. He staggered back as if he had been struck and spun around to fall against the wall, catching himself by propping his forearm against the wall. "My Myka's turning back into a Brit." he sobbed quietly. After a moment of lingering the blue air of sadness, Damian spun around with a glint in his eyes. "I must save her!" he yelled with a clenched fist of determination then dashed away to find her.

"Most survivors have left. We have made sure to sent out condolences to each visitor, especially the ones that have lost relatives." Bennacio explained as he matched her stride. "The entire staff is cleaning the remains of the massacre right now. I believe the king has run off somewhere with the young lord, and the Apocalypse couple are currently eating."

"No way, kid. I don't drink tea." Armageddon muttered. Tea was way too girly for someone like him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:07 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

"...so that's everyone?" she sighed, chewing on her lip. "well... hm.... i guess maybe... i could go practice..." she shrugged, only to frown again. "s**t... we're on the second floor, aren't we?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:07 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

Ben blinked as his father ran away, scratching his cheek. "... Bye?"

"A beer, then?" she asked, already setting the filled kettle on the stove. "Oh, forget it. I never was good at this whole "wife" thing." With a sigh, she leaned on the counter with her hands on her stomach, watching the kettle warm up.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:26 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

Bennacio smiled softly at her. "Third floor, actually." he answered. "Even so, I'm afraid I cannot allow you to fight in your condition. You may be a warrior queen, Milady, but you are still mortal. Perhaps you should go back to your room and rest?" he suggested.

"Don't get me anything, kid, just don't blow up the kitchen. We don't need King of Crazies even angrier with us." the demon muttered.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:40 am
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

"Eh, he's fine," she chuckled, scooping the ground tea leaves into the kettle and waiting for it to steep. "And I won't blow it up making tea. I'm British. Tea runs through my veins! Well, not literally. It would hurt if it did." Shaking her thoughts, Myka returned her attention to the tea, sighing. She missed Damian already. Her hand wandered up to the ring that she hung with a chain around her neck, stroking the large diamond. She... she missed him so much...

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:55 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

"You're forgetting. This queen also happens to be a cyborg." she chuckled softly, tapping her leg. "this isn't the only mechanical part on my body." she hummed, starting towards the staircase.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:39 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

Bennacio blinked and hurried after her. "Your Majesty, surely you can't be considering going down the stairs in your condition!" he called out.

"Mykaaaa!" a voice shouted from a distance. Armageddon uncrossed his arms and turned his head just in time to see the king run into the kitchen. He stood there for a second and scratched his head while raising an eyebrow. "The hell...?"
Damian ran through the mansion, following the disgusting smell of tea. He wound up in the kitchen and gasped when he saw Myka getting out a cup of tea. "Noooo!" he cried out and ran towards her. He slapped the cup out of her hands and gripped her arms as if he had just saved her from drinking poison. "Oh Myka, I'm so glad I saved you! You didn't taste any of that foul British liquid, did you?!" he asked with extremely wide and sparkly eyes and a very tiny frown.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:46 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

"Did you hear somethi- AHH!" Reaching up for her "savior's" shirt, she growled and clenched her fists. "ARE YOU SERIOUS?! You tackled me because of a stupid DRINK?!"

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff