Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cabin in the Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:00 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Dear me, you really thought I'd take clothes over you? I don't even wear them when I'm around you, darling~" he purred and made his way to his fiance, wrapping his arms around his neck. "Mmm, it must be such a relief to not have to do anymore of that ranch work, hmm?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:06 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"I don't know, I really enjoyed the work-out," he replied, flexing his arms as they wound their way around the Sin's waist. "It was nice to feel that familiar ache in my joints. Don't tell me you didn't joy watching me do that work, Nikolai?" He grinned teasingly, fingers thrumming the slender male's hips.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:28 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"True..." The Sin admitted with a slight nod of his head. He then grinned and intertwined his fingers with Leon's violet hair. "I could always buy you a stallion to train, dearie, but I'm too busy with my own~" he purred then leaned in to kiss the other.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:55 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"Train?" he tried to ask, only to be cut off by a kiss. Unwilling to break such a delectable thing, Leon tucked the question away fro later and returned the kiss, one hand already inching toward Nikolai's supple behind.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:20 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Before the kiss could deepen, Nikolai leaned back and sweetly pecked the man's cheek. "Now, now, dearie, we just got back! I'm sure you'll want to rest, hmm?" he cooed while escaping Leon's grasp. "At least I am. Shall I make you a cup of coffee?" he asked as he began walking towards the kitchen. He made it to the room's doorway when something made him froze. It was like gravity became denser for a second, or like he remembered something extremely important that he had forgotten. The flustered Sin put a hand to his head and another on the door frame. What he felt, whatever it was, it felt familiar.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:42 pm
Mayah Playah
YOU HAD ONE WHOLE WEEK TO REPLY TO THIS

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:05 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon visibly shrank as he was left completely alone by the male, lower lip trembling as his eyes narrowed. "That was so mean," he whined before starting to follow the male. He suddenly stopped before running into Nikolai, blinking in small surprise. "What is it?" he questioned curiously, setting a hand on the Sin's arm and tilting his head. Why did he just freeze like that? Was there something wrong? He didn't smell anything off.

Awesome nerd
b***h I FORGOT

AND YOU'VE HAD LONGER TO REPLY TO REVIVAL AND ACT TWO

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:11 am
Mayah Playah
Be happy I'm replying with Hayden and Reed.

User Image

Nikolai glanced over at Leon when he felt his arm get grabbed and looked back forward. "I'm not quite sure, to tell you the truth." he murmured, rubbing his forehead with his free hand. "I just felt as though... Hmm, how should I put it? It's like I forgot something. It can't be class, I choose not to go there." He closed his eyes and furrowed his eyebrows as he thought some more, but as he rubbed his forehead some more a purple mist shot out of his sleeve and hit his face. Nikolai hesitated for a moment then became completely still.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:47 am
Leon Court

User Image

"You're going to get fired," deadpanned Leon as he released the Russian and stepped back into the bedroom. He picked up his boots from the ground and set them beside the dresser, curiously glancing back to Nikolai when he froze entirely. Alright, now he knew something was wrong. Walking back over, he kept a safe distance from the mist and furrowed his brow. "What the hell?" he murmured, hands on his hips as he watched for any sign of movement.

Awesome nerd
I choose not to reply to that.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:03 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"My, my, what a way with words." drawled Nikolai's voice, but with a familiar change of tone to it. The Sin turned to face Leon and opened his eyes, sassy purple irises staring at the man. "Honestly, can't you tell me hello now and then, dearie? Or perhaps a kiss~ It's been a while since I've had one." he purred.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:51 pm
Leon Court

User Image

His eyes narrowed as the voice he was already tired of. "Sloth, what are you doing?" he droned, crossing his arms and shaking his head. "We're in our pre-honeymoon period, can't we get a break from the supernatural?" Leaning over, he placed a kiss on the Sin's lips before pulling away and starting down the hall. "If you're going to take over Nikolai, can't you warn me first?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:57 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Mmm, yes, but that would require me doing things voluntarily, you see." Sloth replied while licking his lips. "Trust me, dearie, I would've loved to see another round of you two make whoopee, but I'm afraid something sudden's come up." He lazily waved a hand in the direction Nikolai faced earlier. "Did I ever tell you the time Nikolai was in a relationship with a priest. Hmm, now that I think about it, you might have met him in Heaven. He looks rather different, though. Dear me, how time changes people. Except me. I must admit, this body still looks oh-so ravishing! Could use different nail polish, but that's just me."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:09 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"Who, Anthony?" Leon thought back to the kind priest he'd met back Upstairs, a sweet, gentle man who'd long-since forgiven Nikolai and even had a crush on one of the people he worked around. Anthony was rather handsome, with auburn hair and electric blue eyes, but he wasn't anything super special. In fact, he seemed rather ordinary with how he carried himself. Why would Sloth bring him up now? "What does Anthony have to do with anything?" further questioned the Turk, inching closer and keeping his violet eyes on Sloth.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:19 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Back then, just before their break-up scene - One of Nikolai's best break-ups, I might add - there was a newly created Sin." Sloth said with a lazy drawl, seeming to not be too concerned about it. "The poor dear had just taken the Sin's soul in when she was summoned. It's a loophole, I suppose. Sins aren't completely immobilized with pain when summoned in the old satanic way, but it also means they don't have time to adjust to their new powers. Both the poor dear and her Sin - I should add that it was Envy - were power-crazed and attacked everyone around Nikolai and Anthony. So Nikolai, ever the darling hero, used my power to put Envy dearie to sleep. I wasn't sure how long she would stay asleep, but now I do." He looked over at Leon and winked at him playfully. "She just woke up, and she's not very happy. Can't say I know why. I would love a near century long nap, wouldn't you?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:45 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"Envy?" he repeated once again, shock inching into his tone. Another Sin? Why was it that every time things started going well for them, another Sin had to pop up and ruin everything?! Leon slowly uncurled his fist, setting his palm on the wall and attempting to soothe himself. "So you're saying we can expect an attack from Envy?" he asked in the calmest tone he could muster.

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces