Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Holy Sins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:30 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Why?" Nikolai snapped and glared at Anthony. "You'll do plenty of talking with her tonight." He narrowed his eyes at him, but it emphasized his disappointment and sadness than his anger. Dammit, this wasn't supposed to happen, not their cancelled date, but these feelings surfacing. He wasn't supposed to get jealous or hurt, he wasn't supposed to be affected by everything Anthony did. So what if he couldn't stop thinking about the priest all day? So what if he got excited for the plans he made tonight? Anthony was... he was just a toy. Nothing more... "What's that point of a relationship if it'll end up like this?" he whispered so no one would hear.
Reaching into his pocket, Nikolai pulled out two thin pieces of paper and stared at them softly. "There's an orchestra playing tonight in honor of Fourth of July. They're playing music from a man named Sousa, it was supposed to be very patriotic." He smiled bitterly. "I wanted to surprise you tonight, but..." He directed his smile at Anthony, his lime green eyes shining. "I... guess you beat me to that." There were real tears forming in his eyes, he didn't like that. He didn't like being stood up, he didn't like losing Anthony, his Anthony, to an envious nun, he didn't like... feeling this way. This pain was too much, and though he might've been overreaction, Nikolai spun around and began striding away. "Enjoy your night, Father." he whispered in a shaky tone before heading far away from him.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:37 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Anthony rushed forward and grabbed his wrist, tugging him behind a tree and holding him close. "Nikolai, don't be like this. I didn't know that you were planning something so great tonight," he said, glancing around just once to make sure that everyone's eyes were on the kids fighting on the other side of the field. "Please, just let me talk to her. I'll get out of having to spend the night with her. I really want to spend tonight with you, Nikolai, honestly. Let me deal with her, and I promise, I'll be at this concert with you." He leaned down, pressing his lips to Nikolai's forehead in a sweet, somewhat loving manner. "Please give me another chance. I'd rather spend the night with you than with any number of slutty nuns, believe me."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:51 pm
Mayah Playah
Hey, I still ki - laptops gonna be taken away. I... ugh, i'll edit later

There were thousands of things Nikolai wanted to do. He wanted to shove Anthony away and to run away, he wanted to hold onto him and cry into his chest, he wanted to get Sloth to throw him into a coma. But all he did was stand there and try to look at something but the priest.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:04 pm
Awesome nerd
Uh...what?

User Image

Anthony, however, wasn't having it. He placed a finger beneath Nikolai's chin, turning him back to look at him and pressing his lips against the Sin's. Even if he didn't kiss back, Anthony held him tightly and kissed him. When he finally needed air, he pulled away and looked down. "Please Nikolai. Give me a chance to make things right. Or I'll be forced to do something drastic."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:51 pm
Mayah Playah

Nikolai stared at him for a moment, looking into his own reflection through the irises. He looked like such a broken housewife, and he felt like one too. "Just... Promise me I won't lose you." he whispered while rubbing his own arms.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:04 pm
Awesome nerd
Uh...what?

User Image

"You couldn't lose me if you wanted to," he chuckled, leaning down to kiss Nikolai again. "Now, I'm going to go talk to her. Why don't you go take care of the gri- wait... I remember how you almost killed my stroganoff. On second thought, why don't you wake up Georgia and ask her to take care of it?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:28 pm
Mayah Playah

To wake someone up from the beauty that was slumber, that was a painful task. Nevertheless, Nikolai nodded and looked at Anthony with a small smile, though it was far from happy. "If she gets difficult then I want you to tell me." he told the man then turned and walked over to the girl, where the crow named Ezekiel tilted its head continuously at her. "Leave her alone, you'll scare her." he whispered to the bird that hopped around and tilted its head at him. Furrowing his eyebrows at it, Nikolai crouched down and gently shook the girl's shoulder. "Georgia?" he whispered softly. "Georgia, Father Anthony needs your help at the grill. Do you still need to sleep?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:41 pm
Awesome nerd
Uh...what?

User Image

The little girl sat up and rubbed her eyes, grumbling. "I'm...I'm okay," she said, standing and starting for the grill. She managed to stand on a chair in front of the grill, flipping the burgers with strange ease. "How long's he gonna take?"

Sighing, Anthony nodded and walked over to the nun, tapping her shoulder and speaking softly. The nun grunted loudly and smacked his shoulder, but Anthony wouldn't budge. He scolded her quietly, then allowed her to storm off, grumbling to herself. Anthony sighed again and ran a hand through his hair, smiling despite himself. He was definitely free for that night.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:45 pm
Mayah Playah

"Shouldn't be too long." Nikolai mused and looked over to the other priest just as he got smacked by the nun. He frowned and clenched his fist. Kimberly was beginning to wear on the nerves, and he was sure that if she tried something once more he wouldn't be able to control himself.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:57 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Anthony walked back over, lifting Georgia from the chair and setting her back on the grass. "Go to sleep, little one," he said, chuckling softly as the child stumbled back to her warm spot by the chair Nikolai had used. Turning back to the Sin, Anthony smiled and nodded. "So, she took it relatively well. She threatened to tell, but I don't think she'd do that to herself."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:44 am
Mayah Playah

"I'm sorry." Nikolai frowned and rubbed his arm awkwardly as he stared at the ground. "I feel as though I let my selfishness affect your day. It won't feel quite romantic now that I've practically forced you to go, won't it?" Not like the marches this Sousa man made was romantic in itself, but...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:18 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

He laughed and shook his head, setting a set of burgers on a plate. "For starters, anything with you is romantic. Secondly, a night spent with that incestual lunatic is far worse than anything you and I could ever do. As long as we're together, Nikolai, I'm happy." Reaching out, he set his hand on Nikolai's shoulder and squeezed comfortingly. "Tonight is going to be wonderful."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:24 pm
Mayah Playah

After everything was said and done, Nikolai sighed and pressed his forehead against the priest's chest. "You're too good to me." he sighed and smiled as he caught the scent of Anthony's cologne. "Mmm, you smell nice." His stomach growled, and Nikolai buried his face further into Anthony's chest. "Eh... I guess I'm smelling the meat."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:28 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Which makes me feel oh-so-desired," he laughed, rubbing Nikolai's back for a moment before reluctantly pulling away. "I better finish these up. What do you say we sneak behind the tree when the kids and sisters leave for the baseball game after we eat?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:08 pm
Mayah Playah

"Hmm, I'm almost tempted to do that now." Nikolai brightened while beginning to get a few plates ready for the children.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games