Welcome to Gaia! ::

Café Mew Mew

Back to Guilds

A Tokyo Mew Mew Guild, With Events Giveaways and Roleplaying. 

Tags: Tokyo, Mew mew, Ichigo, Minto, Berii 

Reply Café Mew Mew
Tokyo Mew Mew Next Generation Roleplay open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:18 pm
Kitsune started to work and snook a peak at ash every five minutes and some times a ash would sneak a peak at kitsune and smile after school kitsune came to watch ash fence after he walked kitsune home as soon as kitsune got home she Chatted with Mila on the phone about her day  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:48 pm
I talked to Kitsune for a while, and reminded her about the party. I told her sh did really good for what I called 'day one'. I hung up the phone, and decided to start to get ready. It was a pool party, (well, we were actually gonna use the lake that was on the grounds. Big estate.) so I would have to change into a swimsuit, but I was gonna do that later. I started getting out snacks and stuff, hoping nothing would go wrong. By the time I was done, it was almost party time, so I got changed.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I looked at my reflection in the mirror, starting to realize that not all of the mews knew that I was a mermaid. Like mew banana and others. Well, they would know soon.  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:11 pm
Kitsune got dressed for the party then headed over to the lake to help Mila setup User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:34 pm
I looked up and saw Kitsune. "Yay, you came!" I yelled, running over and giving her a hug. "I don't think all of the mews know my secret yet, but they'll find out!" I said happily. Hey, I was a goddess. I couldn't turn into bubbles no more! Speaking of goddess. "Hey, when will I know to become good or evil?" I asked Kitsune. I REALLY wanted to know. The suspense was killing me!  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:11 pm
"See no one knows not even the gods know when your fate will be disided only one person knows though his name is proclaimed he can tell the future and grant wishes but the person must have to pay a price" kitsune said trying not to scare her  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:30 pm
I sighed "I wish I knew!" I shouted. I sighed. "Well, what type of price? And do you know when it will happen? I mean, lately, I've been going into my ultra form at night, without wanting to. Is that a sign? It's really confusing me." I told her. It was true. It had happened SEVERAL TIMES, and was very annoying. I wanted to know what it meant!  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:13 pm
"Maybe I can't say" kitsune said then some boys started to to look and wisle at her "GO AWAY YOU ANYING PERVERTS" kitsune said throwing a knife at them that missed them to scare that off then guest tarted to arrive  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:43 pm
I laughed and squealed. "Yay, more people!" I said. I had only invited close friends that knew. Like Rosettea, Susanna, Hanon and the rest of the mermaid princesses, and the mew mews. I smiled. The party was starting!  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:47 pm
Kitsune it her head phones on and started to listen to some music while reading a manga thinking of ash "maybe ash likes me just as a friend or maybe is it more or maybe he was looking at another girl" kitsune thought sighing  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:34 pm
I looked over at Kitsune. She was reading Manga, and by the dreamy look on her face, was thinking about Ash. "Oh dear..." I muttered, walking over to her. "What's up? Thinking about Ash?" I asked.  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:36 pm
"Yep that's the only thing I can think about" kitsune said then her fox tail and ears poped out and she quickly covers them "how will ash like me if I am a fox I won't even be able to kiss him crying " kitsune said thinking of the worst  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:33 pm
I smiled. "Don't worry. You can use your goddess powers to restrain it!" I told her. "And don't worry!"  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:32 pm
"Your wright" kitsune said then put down her things and said "where is the food I am starving" than started to stick her tong out and drool like a dog  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:34 am
I laughed. "Hey, I'm gonna get in the lake. And I'm gonna show off my tail," I told Kitsune. "Some of the mews still don't know I'm a mermaid... well, doesn't matter. I can't turn into bubbles anymore. Kiri an Lucy are playing in the manor, SO happy to get Lucy out of the way for once." It was true. Lucy apparently didn't know what "Bug off" meant. And it was VERY annoying.  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:35 am
(Hey guys sorry I haven't been RPing I got grounded)
Bara
I ran to Mila "Mila!!" I shouted I arrived in time "sorry I'm late" User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Banana
I got up and left after school to meet the others at the lake.

Chiarīdā
I left detention to meet the others "finally~nya"  
Café Mew Mew

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas