Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
↜Halloween↭OOC↝ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kairakoi

Tipsy Prophet

10,925 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:11 pm

I also multitask.
Gaia, music, tv, packing, candy crush, facebook, learning javasript. .. juice?

I never heard of any of those online editors. I admit, I never looked very hard. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:30 pm

Reason why you have not heard of them is. They suck...................................... Best to edit in real program. But on the go. Real fast. In browser. Apps. Not bad.

In Desolation

Invisible Exhibitionist

Kairakoi

Tipsy Prophet

10,925 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:35 pm

I think I'm too lazy to make my posts real pretty in a real program. rolleyes
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:43 pm

Me too. I know ways. Knew ways. I must relearn them. Or not. I haven't been in an RP that wanted illustrated images. In a long time. I should draw....................

I'm too lazy to code.

In Desolation

Invisible Exhibitionist

Kairakoi

Tipsy Prophet

10,925 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:17 pm

Oops Imma dood.

Trying to Sausage fest and stuff... XP
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:24 pm

I donno if thats how it works either, but if theres nothing that says it wont, im gonna try it. I dont wanna make a million threads.

Kairakoi

Tipsy Prophet

10,925 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:16 pm

Kairakoi
I donno if thats how it works either, but if theres nothing that says it wont, im gonna try it. I dont wanna make a million threads.

You just have to get 15 different guys to post on the thread. Would you like to me use my male to help you out? Too late I am helping you out anyway.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:28 pm

I've made past attempts to do threads like that and failed miserably. I wish you better luck ;3 ! As for my health update I got some vegan protein powder a friend recommended to me~ and I drank two spoonfuls in a glass of something so I think I'm feeling more alert~!

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

Kairakoi

Tipsy Prophet

10,925 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:03 pm

Thanks all! heart

And horray for feeling better!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:39 pm

Eating tomato, fresh basil, caprese sandwich. Nom.

YEAH. So. I compiled this list of RESOURCES. Updated. Recently. Bet you guys already use picmonkey. Whatever. After I'm done with tests. I'll actually try. To make something cool. Templates. If I can concentrate.

In Desolation

Invisible Exhibitionist

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:05 pm

Crocodylus
I've made past attempts to do threads like that and failed miserably. I wish you better luck ;3 ! As for my health update I got some vegan protein powder a friend recommended to me~ and I drank two spoonfuls in a glass of something so I think I'm feeling more alert~!

Yay for feeling better. Hope you are successful Dusty. You already know my struggles with post layouts. They are never pretty enough~
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:07 pm

Raff_sapphire6
Yay for feeling better. Hope you are successful Dusty. You already know my struggles with post layouts. They are never pretty enough~
Never pretty enough to whom?

In Desolation

Invisible Exhibitionist

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:12 pm

In Desolation
Raff_sapphire6
Never pretty enough to whom?

Me, it's always me. crying There are two layouts I made recently that I liked. Sometimes I'm like ooh that is a pretty layout; but most of the time I am like...ugh it isn't good enough! gonk
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:16 pm

Raff_sapphire6
Me, it's always me. crying There are two layouts I made recently that I liked. Sometimes I'm like ooh that is a pretty layout; but most of the time I am like...ugh it isn't good enough! gonk
*Slap* Get a hold of yourself!

I find it fun to play with thin, long side bars with imgright and imgleft. People like sidebars. I like the L-shapes though. Because I'm lazy.

In Desolation

Invisible Exhibitionist

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games