Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:35 am
User Image

"It's nothing," he dismissed, reaching for his wallet in his back pocket and opening it. His meal itself was close to two-hundred dollars, so he pulled out two-hundred and fifty, setting in in the middle of the table before standing and setting his napkin down. "We should go soon. We have things to do."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:45 am
Mayah Playah
Wanna post first or should I? If so, where at?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julian Rieux

Although Julian seemed fine, he was having a nosebleed from how expensive Daniel's meal was. His other nostril spewed out blood as well when he saw how unfazed Daniel was by the bill. Damn! Must be nice being rich! All his parents' money went into torture devices. Another reason to hang out with Grandpa Rieux more. He spent his money on candy whenever he was crazy.
Seeing Daniel get up abruptly, Julian nodded and got up. "There you go, being all formal again. Can't we be like my parents and enjoy killing someone together for once?" he huffed like a nagging wife, despite what he was actually saying.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:49 am
User Image

"Because I'm an assassin, not a crazed serial killer," was Daniel's reply as he started towards the exit. "Are you coming or not?" he shot over his shoulder.

Awesome nerd
They're going to the park, I think. But it's no matter, since I have to go soon. Like, in ten minutes. And anyway, this is a onexone, they're staying here.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:56 am
Mayah Playah
Oh shoot! I forgot all about that!

Julian Rieux

"C'mon, you act as if that's a bad thing!" Julian laughed while slapping Daniel on the back. He wasn't exactly a composed assassin like Daniel and his father. Although he'd never admit it, he was just like his parents when it came to killing. He did, after all, slaughter an entire orphanage. To this day he still doesn't regret it.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:58 pm
User Image

"You're only lucky that I intend to become a detective like my father and keep your stupid bum out of the law's eye," was his chilled reply as he pulled his keys from his pocket. However, when he glanced back, that mischievous twinkle in his eye told Julian he was kidding around.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:48 pm
Mayah Playah
Like the avi~?

Julian Rieux

"You're the lucky one." Julian smirked while following the ever-cold man, unfazed by his harshness. "I'm going to be a doctor, so I can heal all the wounds you get when you get your a$s beaten up by drunks." he snickered. Before Daniel could reply, Julian quickly got into the passenger's side of the car and smiled through the window.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:18 pm
User Image

"Oh please, like they'd let you into med school with your grades," he scoffed as he got into the car, starting the car before he buckled himself in. "If anything, you'd probably end up becoming a police officer like your dad. You're good-looking enough." He reached into his jacket pocket, pulling out a carton of cigarettes and sticking it into the car door. "I'll wait until later to smoke these, since last time, you threw such a hissy fit."

Awesome nerd
Ooh, I adore it~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:13 am
Mayah Playah
I like looking at Nikki's pic then looking at it right next to it

Julian Rieux

Julian visibly shuddered at the mention of his dad's job. "No way. I'd hate directing traffic and having to chase drunks around. No amount of compliments or money could get me to be a cop." he said with strong defiance. He shot Daniel a quick glare when he heard the blonde mention smoking. "Yeah. The smell's gross, and it'll age your body. You'll be a seventy-five-year-old by the time you're twenty!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:37 am
User Image

Daniel rolled his eyes, shifting the car's gears into reverse and backing out of the parking space. It didn't take long before he'd shifted into drive and they were zooming down the highway, his eyes searching for the park's sign's. "It's a cigarette, not heroin," he attempted to justify.

Awesome nerd
And now, I've started doing that too.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:51 pm
Mayah Playah
Just look at my avi winking~

Julian Rieux

"Might as well be the same thing." Julian grumbled. "Go ahead and smoke. I'll be sure to make fun of you every day when you get that gross hole in your throat and end up starring in those Above the Influence commercials." he said while crossing his arms defiantly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:25 pm
User Image

"You're an idiot." Daniel chose not to smoke, though, driving a little faster to show his slight irritation. With a small sigh, he stared forward, thinking to himself about what he was planning to do. "Border Park, right?" he murmured, more asking himself than anyone else.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:50 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Yup." Julian said, not seeming to be bothered by the speeding. He was well aware of Daniel's tantrum, but found it cute more than anything. He had his chin resting on his fist as he stared out the window. After a second he looked back at Daniel and gave him a concerned look. "Getting nervous?" he asked in a light tone, trying to lighten the atmosphere he could tell was becoming tense.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:21 am
User Image

Daniel scoffed in reply. "What, me? Nervous? When am I ever nervous?" He knew, however, that Julian knew the truth. Daniel was completely terrified that something bad would happen, more for Julian than himself. More than that, what if he messed up and made things worse for his father? He couldn't stand ever seeing that disappointment again. It would kill him.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:09 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Whenever you have to kill someone." Julian answered with a knowing smile. "You always have doubts and like to add me to your clustered thoughts. I'll be by your side this time, so you'll know I'll be fine. Now c'mon. Think about your dad in the hospital and get all that angry revenge-lust back in you."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:16 am
User Image

"Dad always told me never to let those kinds of thoughts cloud my mind," he said, slowing a bit as they went through an exit. "He said that letting my emotions out could jeopardize the kill. It's supposed to be cold, merciless. If I think about how I feel about this thing, it could ruin everything. Revenge can't be part of this. It must be efficient."

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games