Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:56 am
[ooc:]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Odayaka looked up at the sky as well, her ears twitch, "Huh? When did it get cloudy...?" she asked herself. She then looked at Byakko, still holding his hand, "I guess we better get back to the Infirmary soon, before it starts raining or something."
Namia chuckled at Yogtz, "Don't worry Mr. Moogle, if it comes to that, I'll cover bother you and myself with my wings." she said, pointing at her wings.

Quote:

Quote:

kefkadragon

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:09 am
Byakko
Guardian of Light

Byakko skipped once. "Okay!"
Byakko wondered how long she could keep this human form. It may take some time to get used to but he was willing to figure it out.

kefkadragon
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Human form [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/65/8c/0f/658c0f70779dde2a898768fc2d6f17de.jpg[/img]

[OOC: ]  

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:21 am
kefkadragon
Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

Yogtz nodded. "Works for me kupo," he said looking back to the sky. This was nice. I haven't had a chance to do what I like for a while, he thought.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:49 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka nodded and began to make her way back to the Infirmary with Byakko. She looked at Yogtz and Namia, "Are you two coming with? Or are you planning to stay here longer?"
Namia folded her arms and shrugged, "I suppose so," she looked at Yogtz, "What about you Mr. Moogle?"

Quote:

Quote:

kefkadragon

Kurai_18

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:28 pm
Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

Yogtz looked to Odayaka. "Coming kupo," he said as he gently floated down from the tree. He followed Odayaka and Byakko out of the courtyard.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:49 pm
Byakko
Guardian of Light

She hummed tunelessly before turning back into a fox. Byakko yawned and trotted into the air, walking alongside Odayaka. That was enough Humanity for one day, I guess. His face seemed amused.

kefkadragon
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Human form [img]http://www.jappleng.com/jSpot/Sekai/gallery/anime-manga-a2/shy-girl-i68.jpg[/img]

[OOC: ]  

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:09 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka smiled when Yogtz and Namia followed, and then looked at Byakko who turned back into his fox form. "Hehe, glad to see you enjoyed being a human." she said as they all made their way back to the Infirmary
[exits]

Quote:

Quote:

kefkadragon

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:14 pm
User Image
                                          Symbol of Evil ۩Angra Mainyu۩

++++++++++++++++++What's Going On?

With: ???
                                          Condition: Perfection.
                                          Energy Output Level: 0%

++++++++++++++++++++Who Am I?
                                          Threat Level:Passive
                                          Allegiance: None

+++++++++++++++++++Miscellaneous
                                          Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:
                                          Active Theme:Timed Rhythm
                                          List of Theme's:
                                          Quotes:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

As Angra was heading to what he believed was the office he suddenly sighed and looked towards the shadow of a tree and said."How long do you intend to shadow me?"He asked not bothering himself to turn towards the figure that exited out of the shadows
                                          User Image
                                          ."Until you see fit my Lord."The figure said speaking in a cold and smooth tone as he knelt towards Angra's deriction and remained doing so until Angra made a motion with his hands allowing the figure to stand again."I have come to you also to share you of news that is of the more importence then dealing with theses Mortals."He stated which caused Angra to glare at the figure slightly at the insult made which in turn caused the figure to shiver slightly at the glare he recived."..What is it?"He asked as he folded his arms and waited for an answer."It's a matter regarding to the Princess, You after you left, Shortly after she managed to sneak out of..the..Castle......."Angra stood still for a moment rather surprised by the news but eventually recovered from the shock knowing that it was bound to happen sooner or later and rubbed the side of his head for a moment sighing while doing so."And i trust Panora already sent Ekii to find her?"Ah asked as he lowered his hand while watching the figure nod his head."Though i fear he may get.."Side-Tracked" with her.."He said as Angra nodded as well agreeing with what the figure said. Believing that this was all that necessary he turned ready to leave but the figure continued on another subject which made him stop as matter of equal importance was brought up."The man of fire has also been moving as well, We still have yet to figure out what he's planning but it seems he searching for something, I've already took the precautions and warned Ekii."The figure finished causing Angra to turn back towards the figure and said."Good you may stop shadowing me now."Angra stated receiving a nod from the figure who sank back into the shadows and thus disappeared. After this was said and done he scratched his head and made his way to the Administration room.User Image

{Angra:Exits}

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:35 am
Noah Creed~

User Image

The DC opened high in the air as Noah fell through, lets just say it was not sutble, he shot down like a rocket smashing in front of the school causing the earth to shake "why dont you rest? ill take it from here" the voice called in noahs head as his eyes continued to revert from yellow, to red, then back to yellow, finally, he punching himself hard in the face, and the voice went silent "d-damn.." Noah said, he painfully sat up, rubbing his head.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:41 am
yutary pie

User Image
There was a little laughing coming from a nearby snow covered tree. The entire area appeared to had snow falling.

A teenaged boy hopped out of a tree.

"damn, does everyone do a faceplant when they first come here?" the boy chuckled.
"I swear, portals, and then a lot of new people faceplant into the ground. Its quite sad in the end though."

He walked towards Noah and offered him a hand up.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:00 am
Noah Creed~

User Image

Noah looked at the boy but didnt take his hand, instead he got up, sighing "just when stuff was getting good" He said out loud, referring to the fight he had "so...where the hell am i" He turned around and spotted the place he was trying to get to for awhile "wait...is this..the academy" He said crossing his arms "i thought DCs didnt work getting here, i thought you needed to use one of the portal doors" He looked at the guy, he heard this from his now deceased master, why the hell would she lie to him?

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:05 am
yutary pie

User Image

"yeah, its the Kingdom Key Academy, alright." he said
"they're not supposed to work but sometimes do if the academy itself wants it to happen, like its got a mind of its own. The academy has been letting in quite a few dark corridors in lately, but your the only one who got through. "

He looked at the academy building in the distance.
"so if that happens, then your expected, to be a student I mean. No idea if Headmaster Eclipse is here, but I know Kalena is....the...erm...old headmaster. My grandmother. Oh, names Eric."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:17 am
Noah Creed~

User Image

"the way you say it is really sketchy, you really do make it sound like place has a hive mind" He said tilting his head "nice to meet you" He said walking by him scanning the school building "jeez" He looked back at him "is this a school or a country, its huge" He said "you got some kinda bell to summon your grandmother?" he asked, then a thought aquried, once his DC was still open, that was new, and 2nd, he couldnt make another DC "mmm...i cant even get out right now, looks like im stuck here, i might as well think of joining up" He said with a smirk "after all, the school expects me right?" he gave a friendly smirk at Eric.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:25 am
yutary pie

User Image

Eric just chuckled
"yeah well....technically it is its own world. Don't know how it came into creation, it just happened one day." he shrugged his shoulders.
"besides, the more you explore around, the smaller it seems, but its still a cool place and stuff. Hey, common, I bet my grandmother can enroll you, even if she's not headmaster anymore!"  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:32 am
Noah Creed~

User Image

"sounds like a p-ow" He grunted in pain as he looked at his burnt shoulder, he had actually forgotten about it, dang that guy packed a wallup "hold on" He grunted as he used his scarf to wrap around his wound "remind me to take care of this later, damn thing stings" He said grumbling, he hoped he punched that guy straight out of exsistance "lead the way" he said.

kalenakeeper

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games