Welcome to Gaia! ::

Classic Old School ANime

Back to Guilds

This is a Guild about Sailor Moon, Outlaw Star, Slayers, Tenchi Muyo, and all those old classics! 

Tags: Anime, Sailor Moon, Japanese Culture, Yuri, Shoujo 

Reply ~*~*~ The All New Tenchi Muyo Guild ~*~*~
~*~ Introductions ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zonezgirl26

4,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:34 pm
A Lost Iguana
Ha, I'm saying little on purpose. XD

Okay okay. For your purposes, I'm a 22 year old university graduate who is still in the middle of finding a job (unless I start to steal them from people, but that's not that nice). I also happen to be a Brit, which means that it can be expensive or troublesome for me to get my hands on anime; it is not on the TV, so unless I download it all—something that I am not that fond of—I have to pay through the nose and import it all.

Any better? Or do you want my life story?

Want a great sight that you can watch all the free anime you want without the download. Its all streaming anime http://www.watchanimeon.com/ its where I spend almost all my spare time LOL.... Hope it helps!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:01 pm
Interesting start...responding to a post from 6 years ago.
^^"  

Amara Su
Crew

I Tobi Uchiha I

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:45 pm
Well i've loved Naruto since i first read the manga. My name is Tobi and my favorite character is Minato Namikaze. I draw anime and plan to one day make my own. I'm drawing characters and deciding settings.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:56 pm
I 4th Hokage Minato I
Well i've loved Naruto since i first read the manga. My name is Tobi and my favorite character is Minato Namikaze. I draw anime and plan to one day make my own. I'm drawing characters and deciding settings.

Hi there! Welcome! blaugh  

P_Tama

DimStar14

5,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:29 pm
Hello everyone! I'm KawaiiKiti23! I'm really clumsy in real-life... I usually get hurt about 20x a day.... My very first anime was Sailor Moon. Then, I started watching Dragon Ball Z for a brief period of time. After that was Naruto, I believe...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:11 pm
Well there's a HUGE world of Anime out there with a lot more then Naruto, Sailor Moon, and DBZ. If you're interested, we could make some reccomendations for you, based on the genre of Anime you might like. Stuff like Magical Girls (Sailor Moon), Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Giant Robots, etc.  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lovely LAnn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:09 am
Hello everyone! I'm LAnn, and I've been watching anime (as a fan) for about five years now. I've watched almost 100 titles, including Baccano, Clannad, Pandora Hearts, Trigun and Ouran High School Host Club. It's nice to meet everyone and I look forward to talking with everyone soon. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:15 am
hello and welcome hope you enjoy your stay  

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

2NA
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:14 pm
Welcome! Wow...100 titles in 5 years...impressive...
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:10 pm
That's quite a bit of Anime you've watched there. Feel free to join the rest of the threads on here!  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Eipuriru neko

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:15 pm
Hello my name is April . I am 14 years old . I enjoy watching anime,stand up comedy, abridged /parody series,Action Movies , Comedy Movies,and Idiots on youtube epic failing.
Birth Date : December 4th ,1996.
Hair color : dark brown (golden-ish brown in the sunlight )
height : 5'4"
Team Edward or Team Jacob: Team go to hell I am a Hellsing / Vampire Knight fan / Anime in General fan .
Favorite Phrase From any anime : Nippah~~!
Favorite Phrase from any abbridged series: Vegeta Look a Pokemon!
Favorite Word from any Youtube Poops: Pingas!! (lol)
Favorite Weapon in any anime :Excaliborg or Moon Spiral Heart Wand
Favorite Attack in any anime:Any attack used by Kenshiro in Hokuto no Ken  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:01 pm
For being so young and female...and saying you hate Twilight you have earned some serious cool and bonus points around here. ^_^

Sailor Moon is a classic. I know someone who Cosplays her at the big conventions around here.  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Eipuriru neko

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:45 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Yeah you might get confused at some of the nicknames we use around here new vict...er...FRIEND.

Eliz = Eliza

Uke = (Insert Pet name), as well as her mule Sweet_Symphony

Monom = Mono

Rei Hino-chan = Reiyoko

Momiji = Momi-chan

And...well I don't remember if there's any others. ^^;

and dont forget purrin-chan -holds up pet cat - -pets her and then squeezes her paw and she bites me - T-T i was only trying to be nice mean kitty  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:52 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
For being so young and female...and saying you hate Twilight you have earned some serious cool and bonus points around here. ^_^

Sailor Moon is a classic. I know someone who Cosplays her at the big conventions around here.

seriously awesome . I wish I could go to anime conventions and cosplay someday . I also want to become a mangaka ^^ (someone who creates/draw/writes manga) because i get to stay at home ,have assistants bring me coffee , draw , keep an eye on my kids who I will have after I am married to the man of my dreams ,eat ,sleep repeat ^.^ and I can even draw while being outside or being at a party . So being a mangaka is a job for people who like anime, drawing, writing, and not being forced to stay in a cubicle or what not. The only problem is I will have to get my manga done on the deadline or before it or else I could loose being a mangaka.  

Eipuriru neko

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:22 am
Yeah most of us tend to be pretty familiar with that term and what it entails. Still you should get a web comic started, it's good practice. Or even have a few going on at once.

Also you should totally go to AnimeCons they're awesomely good! <3

Cosplay isn't cheap, but it sure is fun! <3  
~*~*~ The All New Tenchi Muyo Guild ~*~*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas