Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
.::Introduce Yourself (or face a life of lurking...)::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Cuirc

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:56 pm
Hey, I'm Fortalsa- a 15-year-old atheist from New York who loves dogs, writing, and drawing and also goes by Kit, Jello, and Nicco if you so desire  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:18 pm
I'm a twenty year old agnostic who's a paleontology major at Montana State University. I frequently wear an evolve fish necklace and fossilized shark teeth. (Or an orthoceras when I really want to wear something old.) I can't stand fundamentalists of any religion who tries to cram their beliefs down my throat. I also have the greatest teacher of all time for historical geology who took on the Institute of Creationist Research in a debate and won whilst proving their main scientist a fraud.  

Lunar Falcon

Labtech Soosh

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:09 pm
Name: Stone
Sex: Male

I'd send you a picture, but I had my hair cut recently and I don't look good with short hair.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:10 pm
*bows* Hello everyone, I am Viasol and I am 22 years old. Currently I am a super senior in college in the wonderful state of Wisconsin. Unfortunately most of my close friends have graduated and moved on to real life. I actually am looking forward to graduation even though it means that I will have to work a 'real' job. Anyway, this (gaiaonline) is one of the time wasting activities on the computer that I use to fill in the free time I have.

I'll see you around the forum perhaps.
-Viasol  

Viasol

Ironfrost77

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:15 pm
hey all
i'm a 19 year old Atheist from the sunny isle of Australia
i listen to mostly Black metal (anything but Cradle of filth and dimmu because i just don't like them) so if you have any questions, i'll be more than happy to answer them.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:34 pm
Hi I'm Sloth, From Victoria in Australia. I am 17 years old and a devout believer in atheist activism.  

Marxist-Sloth

OmegaSidanto

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:29 am
Hi, I'm Sidanto a 19 year old Atheist from a coutry called Wales, I'm a 100% metal fan without the bad bits. I can be a p***k to some religous people except my brother who is a catholic and he hates his religion anyway.

((My brothers only ten though and doesn't have a choice in religion))

Also I've never been baptized, christned or any other religous crap. Thank my father for that as just like me he thinks religon is a waste of time.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:57 pm
Hey all.
I'm Rachel. Been an atheist all my life.
I live in AK, and I'm currently taking a Veterinary Technology Class (AK doesn't have any veterinary classes crying ). Once I'm done with that I'm hoping to get a job at the local vet clinic and get up enough money to go to Bel Rea (best damn vet school in the US).
Ermmm... That's pretty much all I can think of.  

Little_Dust_Bunny

4,625 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150

Sanguvixen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:21 pm
Hello all new people, and welcome to the GAU!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:23 pm
Hello, all. I'm Kristen, aka chained_to_a_pipe, 17, Tn, atheist. I was raised Christian, but started questioning at about 14, finally declared myself an atheist earlier this year. It's nice to meet all of you in advance. smile  

closedaccount77254

Absolute_Chaos56

7,750 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:48 am
Hi. I'm Bev.
14 year old Atheist from England
Studying RE/Philosephy and Ethics for a GCSE this year and next year.
I like debating the topic of god.
And how most religions are a form of control.
I like love the internet. I'm on it all the time.. Most of the time you would find me in the LI forum but right now I'm in guild forums.

Um.. Thats about it.. Oh yea. I want to live in Florida some day ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:29 am
Hello.

My name is Shikonmaiden07.

I am a recent atheist and I honestly think it is the best decision I have made.

I was raised christian but after certain situations like going to catholic school and other such things I realized that it wasnt for me.

I looked into Wicca and I was agnostic for a time but I feel like the shoe actually fits this time around.

Hmm, I love creative writing and I read alot and I enjoy intelligent converstation and disscussions.

Well, Im glad to be here! smile

Looking forward to meeting you all.  

shikonmaiden07

Pheranya

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:54 pm
.: [ 'Ello dearies, my name is Pheranya, (Fair-ah-nee-uh), Phera or Nya for short if you like.

I'm 15 years old (16 on the 21st of January) and I live in Virginia in the US.

I was baptized in a Baptist Church a few years back and attended services there for a few years, but I realized at every word, I disagreed with the religion.

So I've chosen a path of belief that supports no religion, as I believe most have been corrupted over time and just simply don't appeal to me.
] :.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:22 pm
hi, im new to th guild. just got accepted a few mins actully. i am proud to b a member of th GAU guild!!!!!  

Ashalkin

Ashalkin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:27 pm
im am 17, now realizing that i like girls, and not so into guys- theyv been cruel to me- dnt believe a word in th bible. about th only 'religious thng i believe in is past lives and reincarnation. i believe we descended from apes and th bing bang theory. i love old sci fi flics, and gory horror movies. heart  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games