Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Starship Aria <Hunter Clan Base> Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SleepingBlade

5,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:01 am
"OK, all of our outposts have been updated for these four."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:43 pm
"Can you handle things from here Aria?" Blin asked, wanting to get some rest after his last mission.  

Blight_of_Luca

SleepingBlade

5,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:56 pm
"I can continue the orientation and tour. are there any pressing requests beyond that?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:38 pm
"No, thats all for now Aria. If anyone needs me, I will be in my quarters." With that, the giant otter ambled down the halls with his travel trunk in tow.

((I will be away for a while))  

Blight_of_Luca

Jeff theTrumpetdude

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:58 pm
Gàbrìel quietly sighed, finally something to do. Pounding his fists together and looking around the ship Gàbrìel spoke out loud not sure to who or what he should be speaking to. "So, a tour huh? Well ready when you are... I guess."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:03 pm
"If you have to guess as to your own preparedness, greater self awareness would be a reasonable goal."
"If you will step into the elevator, I will show you some of my training rooms."

at this last statement, Aashar moved toward the elevator door.  

SleepingBlade

5,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:35 pm
"Wow!" Krinna exclaimed, "Full members right off!" She wasn't sure if she wanted to say it outright, but she'd pretty much been sold on joining ever since she learned one didn't need to actually manage door handles to get around Aria. She had more dexterity than an average house cat, but she didn't really have fully-opposable thumbs and was so much shorter than almost every humanoid she'd ever met.

Waving her tail happily, the black-and-white cat followed Aashar to the elevator and almost got in the way of his feet, but just barely dodged enough to not get stepped on.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:03 pm
Gàbrìel agreed training would definatly be a nice way to spend his time. He stepped into the elevator. "Lead the way."

Jeff theTrumpetdude

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces