Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Hope Hospital ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:11 pm
Rose gently held the magic pencil and stared at it. She immediatly drew a small carrying case for the pencil. She slipped it inside and held it close to her. Vash walked over and sat down beside Rose, he rested his head against her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:08 pm
kleptor
He looked at her and then pulled something out of the top compartment of his briefcase, it was a very ornate pencil. "This pencil has magical properties, if you snap it whatever you made last with it will go back in your book. No matter what." He handed it to her carefully. "Just be careful with it. Please." He said tapping his top pocket and walking towards the front door of the hospital looking back to Andre. "If you need anything give me a call, the numbers already on your cell phone." And with that his gorgeous golden wings ripped though his suit and her was off and back into the sky.

"Okay..." Andre said slowly. Byako certainly was, without a doubt, the strangest place he'd ever lived in.
He picked up the washcloth from a little bit ago and finished wiping off Brian's face, hands, and feet. "That's better, isn't it?" he asked the boy.  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:26 pm
A boy riding in a four foot tall mecha entered the Hospital. "Umm..Has anyone with shoulder tattoos and poited glasses come into this hopital?" He said lifting his gogglesas he spoke.

"I'm worried about my brother, he was separated from me when we arrived here." He spoke out to anyone willing to listen.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:39 pm
The boy walked over to Andre and slowly wrapped his arms around one leg tightly closing his eyes and not letting go. He was shivering and shaking at what he had just done. He was afraid of hurting even more people in the exact same way.  

kleptor

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:42 pm
"Look Sarah." Rose said softly "I wrote a song for her, do you think she'd like to hear it?" She showed Sarah the song that she had written, it was titled 'When I am Silent'.

((I couldn't resist putting that song title in there, it's a beautiful song and it's also one of my favorites. It really tugs at your heartstrings and makes you want to cry, but it's so pretty even though it's sad.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:26 pm
Andre hugged Brian again. He didn't know what else to do for the little guy at the moment.

"I haven't seen anyone like that around here lately." Andre told the boy in the mecha. "Just us five here, another doctor, an angel, and some poor guy who had all his limbs blown off."  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:43 pm
"And Brett left with all his new limbs."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:53 pm
Rose walked over to her keyboard and played the soft tune. While she was playing it she felt the unmistakable presence of her mother. Rose looked over her shoulder and saw faintly in sunlight the spirit of her mother. Rose kept playing but tears threatened to well in her eyes. "I can see you, for one last time." Rose whispered tears constantly threatening. The spirit knelt down and embraced Rose. "At least I know that you're safe Rose." The spirit whispered in Rose's ear. The spirit let go and stood up. Rose took a step back as a tear rolled down her cheek "I don't want you to go!" she pleaded in a shaky voice. The spirit laughed softly and bent down and touched Rose's cheek wiping the tear away. "Rose, I'm not gone forever there's one place where I'll always be, and that's your heart." the spirit said softly as she began to fade. She looked at Sarah and smiled "Thank you for taking care Rose, I'm sure that she'll learn a lot from someone like you." At the last moment Rose reached out and felt her mother's hand for the final time, then the spirit was gone. Rose walked back to Sarah and embraced her as another tear fell.  

kagura_rockbell

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:56 pm
delbosque
Andre hugged Brian again. He didn't know what else to do for the little guy at the moment.

"I haven't seen anyone like that around here lately." Andre told the boy in the mecha. "Just us five here, another doctor, an angel, and some poor guy who had all his limbs blown off."

Simon bowed to Andre as Lagann placed it's hands together and bowing itself. "I thank you. I guess he wouldn't stay here If he could still breathe." He said with a chuckle. With that he left as fast as he came.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:40 am
Brian walked over to rose and hugged her too. He didn't want to see someone crying like that. He smelled a whole lot better, blood was a decent substitute for soap as it were. He then stepped back and picked up a keyboard rose had drawn for him and began to play her song smiling back to her and trying to get a smile out of her back. ((I hope you mean the piano one))  

kleptor

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:37 pm
Rose looked at Brian and listened to the tune. Slowly a small smile appeared. "Thanks Brian." she said as the smile grew, her mother was right she wasn't gone forever she was right there with her. Just that no one could see her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:54 pm
Andre watched the kids, glad that they could be friends with each other. Regardless of the fact that the angel had said it was dangerous, he really did think it was less dangerous than if they didn't have each other for friends.  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:57 pm
Rose started to dance to the tune, it helped her with this situation. She twirled around and laughed a little.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:34 pm
"Well, then." Andre said, getting up and dusting off his now-shabby suit, "I suppose I should get going. Brian, did you still want to go with me? Rose, did you want to walk around the city with us? Sarah, is that all right if Rose wants to come?"
He looked around at each person in turn, waiting to see who would answer first.  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:06 pm
"Sure I'd love to walk around the city with you and Brian!" Rose said excitedly.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff