Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdom Hearts Battle Front! x3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:29 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"am fine, i just hurt my foot a little bit."
"Berry. I know about the curse."
Berry stopped walking and was shock"which part of it?"
"All your sister told me was that you are binded to the island and can't leave."
"thats the first part of it. the second part is lots worst. if i do leave the island i turn into a complete demon on the new island. but its will happen soon, but i can't control it so. i don't know what is going to happen."
"Well then we'll have to learn how to control it now wo't we?" He said with a freindly smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:31 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"am fine, i just hurt my foot a little bit."
"Berry. I know about the curse."
"All your sister told me was that you are binded to the island and can't leave."
"thats the first part of it. the second part is lots worst. if i do leave the island i turn into a complete demon on the new island. but its will happen soon, but i can't control it so. i don't know what is going to happen."
"Well then we'll have to learn how to control it now wo't we?" He said with a freindly smile.
"but there is no way to control it?" when i start to shake it going to happen soon."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:47 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"but there is no way to control it?" when i start to shake it going to happen soon."
"I can control mine. Maybe I can somehow give you some of that power and make it so you can do the same. This power makes it so I may change at will."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:00 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"I can control mine. Maybe I can somehow give you some of that power and make it so you can do the same. This power makes it so I may change at will."
"the way i get out of my demon form is.............. if someone beats me in a duel."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:08 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"the way i get out of my demon form is.............. if someone beats me in a duel."
"You? Or the demon?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:12 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"You? Or the demon?"
"the demon is me, so yea."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:13 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"You? Or the demon?"
"I see. Berry.... When you change, would you be willing to let me fight? I'm sure I would win."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:18 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"You? Or the demon?"
"I see. Berry.... When you change, would you be willing to let me fight? I'm sure I would win."
"i not myself when am like that. i can't remember anything at all....... when am like it." berry shakes even more."its about to happen"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:20 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"You? Or the demon?"
"i not myself when am like that. i can't remember anything at all....... when am like it." berry shakes even more."its about to happen"
*The marks on his left arm begin to grow even brighter.*

"I am ready."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:27 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"You? Or the demon?"

"I am ready."
"ok." berry turns in to this: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:30 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"I am ready."
"ok." berry turns in to this: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Changes into his other form.*

"Are you ready for me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:33 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"I am ready."

"Are you ready for me?"
demon berry takes out a huge sword"you going to lose."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:35 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"I am ready."

"Are you ready for me?"
*The Princes chain whip fell into his hand.*

"I doubt that."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:37 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"I am ready."

"Are you ready for me?"

"I doubt that."
Demon Berry attackes him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:41 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Are you ready for me?"

"I doubt that."
Demon Berry attackes him.
*He blocks the attack by wrapping the chain whip around her sword.*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games