Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
In Dawn and Twilight: the lost keyblade masters Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:44 pm
*runs from the two* not again  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:48 pm
(blocks the attack with the kodachi) It will take more than that to finish me off. (sighs) Maybe I should just keep walking next time.  

tenshinokage

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:05 am
tenshinokage
(blocks the attack with the kodachi) It will take more than that to finish me off. (sighs) Maybe I should just keep walking next time.
yeah you think why do you think im alone you moron  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:30 am
hydra4
tenshinokage

hm? I thought you ran off already.  

tenshinokage

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:51 pm
tenshinokage
hydra4
tenshinokage

shut up i just thought you might have needed some help  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:53 pm
hydra4
tenshinokage
hydra4
tenshinokage

shut up i just thought you might have needed some help

you may help anytime you wish, but i suggest you refrain from calling me a moron. (casts Blizzara to get rid of some of the Nobodies)  

tenshinokage

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:55 pm
so true..
.......(ish board to death)

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:10 pm
name:Shrax Harade Heymund

world: Halloween Town

realm: Dawn

past: His parents died at the age of 3. He basically raised himself. He
grew wings and fangs when he was 6. Attained his keyblade when he was only eleven. His training makes him a threat, but not so powerful that he's amazingly strong. Above any other person his age. He surpassed even Jack on Halloween.

what you want to protect the most: His self and his friends.

weapon: A keyblade, named Lost in thought. It is Deep blue, and is shaped like a Pumpkin at the end.

description: He's got long Silver hair and fangs curling from his thin lips. He wears a Light blue shirt, and a white shirt under it. His wings are black and feathered. His Silver eyes are cold and piercing.

personality: He's calm and collected. Quiet but, strong.

sex: Male

organization: Not a member or Org XIII

intentions: Good  

Rieffer5

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:08 pm
real Damos: interesin they are all converging in one spot, should we investigate this? stare
man in the shadows : no we should stay out of this and remain here, you may not intefer with them understood*walks away*
real Damos: well if i cant interfer maybe they will twisted
Damos..... Who are they?* whisper to himself*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:27 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
real Damos: interesin they are all converging in one spot, should we investigate this? stare
man in the shadows : no we should stay out of this and remain here, you may not intefer with them understood*walks away*
real Damos: well if i cant interfer maybe they will twisted
Damos..... Who are they?* whisper to himself then passes out*
*wakes from uconciusness* what was all that about, why do i keep seeing this images  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:07 pm
okay this RP isnt over you know i would lke to continue it  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:41 pm
man i miss this rp it was really fun until it got really confusing and everyone was being random  

hydra4

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:28 pm
hydra4
man i miss this rp it was really fun until it got really confusing and everyone was being random
lets keep it in order this time around so no one gets confused
so damos isnt who he thinks he is and he keeps getting images of ter real one and some other guy in his head, he cant explian whats happening so he decides to find answers, from there we move on. i would really like us to invent a new kinda of enemy like a nobody for KHII and heartless for KH, basically another KHs but this time there is a new kinda of being okay, lets start it with that sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:51 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
lets keep it in order this time around so no one gets confused
so damos isnt who he thinks he is and he keeps getting images of ter real one and some other guy in his head, he cant explian whats happening so he decides to find answers, from there we move on. i would really like us to invent a new kinda of enemy like a nobody for KHII and heartless for KH, basically another KHs but this time there is a new kinda of being okay, lets start it with that sweatdrop
heres a nobody and heres a heartless User Image(heartless)
User Image(nobody)  

hydra4

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas