Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
F-F and KH role-play! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
  +1
View Results

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:35 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Axels_girlfriend
(axel)
"look we have vistors dont we ebony?" he looks down at her almost life less body
(ebony)
"eeeaah" she lifts her hand but it fell
"axel here."yuffie looked at axel.

(axel)
"oh look little powerless yuffie . how your "geo-stgma"" he makes air quotes in the air  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:40 pm
Axels_girlfriend
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Axels_girlfriend
(axel)
"look we have vistors dont we ebony?" he looks down at her almost life less body
(ebony)
"eeeaah" she lifts her hand but it fell
"axel here."yuffie looked at axel.

(axel)
"oh look little powerless yuffie . how your "geo-stgma"" he makes air quotes in the air
yuffie goes and attacks axel."i didn't have geo stigma they told me,it was just something that looked like geo-stigma."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:46 pm
(axel)
he blocks her with a fire wall "you think im that stupid?!" he throws a fire wheel at her and she fell"and i know you didnt have geo stigma"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:58 pm
yuffie turns around and gets out her materia box and puts the the knights of the realm in her armor and a absorb fire materia in her armor as well,. ((the absorbs fire is all fire damage turns into hp. the knight of the realm i believe that what there called does more damage than the other summons in ff7 including bahamut. i can't spell the name right.))she puts her materia box away and locks it in a an undestructible box."your going to so pay for what you did to me." yuffie attacks axel again and it hurts him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:01 pm
then xemnas said some thing and a door appered
(axel)
"finaly "
(xemnas)
"we just need the blood of the light and the..... .dark whoes the dark!?!?"
(axel)
"hmmm it would probly be ansem or demyx or ....VINCENT!!"
(vincent appered )
"what am i doing here ...EBONY!" he ran up to her then axel stroke him down de was bleeding also
(xemnas)
"i need most of the light blood and some of the dark "  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:03 pm
Axels_girlfriend
then xemnas said some thing and a door appered
(axel)
"finaly "
(xemnas)
"we just need the blood of the light and the..... .dark whoes the dark!?!?"
(axel)
"hmmm it would probly be ansem or demyx or ....VINCENT!!"
(vincent appered )
"what am i doing here ...EBONY!" he ran up to her then axel stroke him down de was bleeding also
(xemnas)
"i need most of the light blood and some of the dark "
yuffie attacks both xenmas and axel."leave them alone."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:06 pm
(xemnas )
he take one of ebonys materia and pushes yuffie down and away
"you leave us alone" then he put every one else in a large cage and nobody could get out  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:20 pm
yuffie stands up."im not going to be in this cage for long." yuffie focus and summons the knight of the realm(the most powerful summoning in ff7) to attack the cage and it breaks."see."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:23 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
yuffie stands up."im not going to be in this cage for long." yuffie focus and summons the knight of the realm(the most powerful summoning in ff7) to attack the cage and it breaks."see."

(i know and i love it!!)
(xemnas)
"roxas saix xigbar xalidan zexion and luxiana attack!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:27 pm
Axels_girlfriend
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

(i know and i love it!!)
(xemnas)
(its the easiest way to beat emerald.)) Yuffie dodges their attack and runs towards xenmas and attacks him."you can beat me." While she says that she wonders' i can't beileve the have realized it yet. that am part light and dark blood, so its easy for me to beat them. they should just give up.'  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:30 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Axels_girlfriend
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

(i know and i love it!!)
(xemnas)
(its the easiest way to beat emerald.)) Yuffie dodges their attack and runs towards xenmas and attacks him."you can beat me." While she says that she wonders' i can't beileve the have realized it yet. that am part light and dark blood, so its easy for me to beat them. they should just give up.'

(xemnas)
"silly girl the door is about to open" then the door opens!!(OMG) "ebony and vincents sprits lift out of thire bodys and fly the other way while thier bodies discinagrated  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:34 pm
Axels_girlfriend
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Axels_girlfriend
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

(i know and i love it!!)
(xemnas)

(xemnas)
"silly girl the door is about to open" then the door opens!!(OMG) "ebony and vincents sprits lift out of thire bodys and fly the other way while thier bodies discinagrated
"no." yuffie looks at xenmas"why are you doing this?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:56 pm
(xemnas)
"i want my blanky back i left it in ebonys house from the party" he looks at her "im just joshing ya i really want the door open because i want to reak havic on the worlds!!" then he started laughing insanely!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:11 pm
Axels_girlfriend
(xemnas)
"i want my blanky back i left it in ebonys house from the party" he looks at her "im just joshing ya i really want the door open because i want to reak havic on the worlds!!" then he started laughing insanely!
yuffie attacks xenmas with the knights of the realm.."im won't let you get away with this."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:56 pm
(xemnas)
"alright" he attacks back  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games