Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Ninja Acadamy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like ninjas?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
  GIMME A COOKIE!!!
View Results

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:05 pm
*Curse starts spreading farther* hehe *wind blows past him* oh s**t its him grrr ill finish with you later *dissapears and another person reapears*

hello trainees i am searching for this teenager has anyone seen him *holds up wanted poster* User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

we are still not sure how he steals people jutsus but he has so if you have try to find me  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:35 pm
hydra4
*Curse starts spreading farther* hehe *wind blows past him* oh s**t its him grrr ill finish with you later *dissapears and another person reapears*

hello trainees i am searching for this teenager has anyone seen him *holds up wanted poster* User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

we are still not sure how he steals people jutsus but he has so if you have try to find me
"i beileve so. he was fighting just now with leo. am not sure why they were fight though......"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Spazzy The Pwner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:57 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

"i beileve so. he was fighting just now with leo. am not sure why they were fight though......"

"cause he mean" leo makes vow to kill him  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:15 pm
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

"cause he mean" leo makes vow to kill him
"but why did you to start fighting about?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:27 pm
it is good you stopped he could kill you then steal your jutsu's  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:56 pm
"hah! as if he can steal mine!! its funny cause well..nevermind its just funny" laughs hysterically  

Haru Hiroshi

Haru Hiroshi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:05 pm
((to fill you in, this is me))

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:54 pm
hydra4
"wow...... and just think before he was so nice to me. i would never think he would try and kill me."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

-hydraa4-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:18 pm
ill be him User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:18 pm
whats going on  

-hydraa4-

Spazzy The Pwner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:03 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"wow...... and just think before he was so nice to me. i would never think he would try and kill me."

"WE see what happens? he is a**" grunts  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:47 pm
*voice comes out but no one there speaking* hehe so youv finnaly come ehh hehe what a mistake *appears in his second curse stage you know the one where the marks cover his whole body*

*surprised* wha-what have they done to you brother

nothing sister i have just been replenished  

hydra4

Haru Hiroshi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:53 pm
"geeze!! why does this always happen to me?!" glares at naota " and you, i didn't think that you would go from a plain ol' average ninja, to becoming some freak who always comes back to see what he can stir up this time!!" tightens teeth "and all this time all i've wanted to do..is what?! have a good day with sunshine! but nooooo instead im stuck here with beasts, holes, and weirdo people like you who keep threatening my friends!!" runs at naota "not this time!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:20 pm
Haru Hiroshi
"geeze!! why does this always happen to me?!" glares at naota " and you, i didn't think that you would go from a plain ol' average ninja, to becoming some freak who always comes back to see what he can stir up this time!!" tightens teeth "and all this time all i've wanted to do..is what?! have a good day with sunshine! but nooooo instead im stuck here with beasts, holes, and weirdo people like you who keep threatening my friends!!" runs at naota "not this time!!"
*slides in front of her and glares at her with his sharingan* im afraid i cant let you do that *stabs her in the stomach with a kunai*  

-hydraa4-

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:35 pm
hydra4
*voice comes out but no one there speaking* hehe so youv finnaly come ehh hehe what a mistake *appears in his second curse stage you know the one where the marks cover his whole body*

*surprised* wha-what have they done to you brother

nothing sister i have just been replenished
"Naota what happened to you? you were nice to me before."sally walked towards him  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games