Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Vampires of the Night Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:39 pm
bixyll woke up and found a pack of bllod by his bed he smiled grabbed his and rippe dit open with his teeth she drank the whole bag and threw it on the ground he walked out to the mail hall and had glass of wine/blood with all of the others  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:41 pm
purrl looked up and it was raining hard."rain... just like before..."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:41 pm
*out side*

*looks at the sky* why am i here why did i have to be like this why ((deep))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:21 pm
*Lying on the ground outside the mansion still covered in blood.*  

Huggable Band Nerd

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:06 pm
Spartan-622
*Lying on the ground outside the mansion still covered in blood.*

sinthia looks out her window and saw him on the ground but she couldnt do anything he was part of a different clan**at least i think**  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:13 pm
((yea but sinthia doesnt know she just joined the corvinus clan ))  

romantic~slut~want~some

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:20 pm
a_sweet_romantic
((Oh, okay.))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:40 pm
Spartan-622
a_sweet_romantic
((Oh, okay.))

((so yea)) she looked out the window for a little longer pondring if she should help him or not  

romantic~slut~want~some

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:45 pm
a_sweet_romantic
Spartan-622
a_sweet_romantic
((Oh, okay.))

((so yea)) she looked out the window for a little longer pondring if she should help him or not
*His hand twitches slightly.*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:51 pm
Spartan-622
a_sweet_romantic
Spartan-622
a_sweet_romantic
((Oh, okay.))

*His hand twitches.*

"Help." He whispers.

"i gotta help " she called phinnus up to her and she told him to go help him but phunnis refused because of the programing she sighed and put on a dark heavy coat and went out side to help him "ill help you " she lifted him and they appered in her old mansion "you need a wet towl to clean off the blood" she ran up the stairs to the bath room then came down and started to clean his arms off  

romantic~slut~want~some

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:53 pm
a_sweet_romantic
Spartan-622
a_sweet_romantic
Spartan-622
a_sweet_romantic
((Oh, okay.))

*His hand twitches.*

"Help." He whispers.

"i gotta help " she called phinnus up to her and she told him to go help him but phunnis refused because of the programing she sighed and put on a dark heavy coat and went out side to help him "ill help you " she lifted him and they appered in her old mansion "you need a wet towl to clean off the blood" she ran up the stairs to the bath room then came down and started to clean his arms off
*He takes in a deep breath as if he hadn't been able to breath for hours. He looks around.*

"Where am I?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:55 pm
Spartan-622
a_sweet_romantic
Spartan-622
a_sweet_romantic
Spartan-622
a_sweet_romantic
((Oh, okay.))

*His hand twitches.*

"Help." He whispers.

*He takes in a deep breath as if he hadn't been able to breath for hours. He looks around.*

"Where am I?"

"my old manison " she pulled down her hood and took off the face vail "i had to hide you from my clan they dont like yours but i always have to help people for the wrongs ive done any ways are you hungry?"  

romantic~slut~want~some

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:58 pm
a_sweet_romantic
Spartan-622
a_sweet_romantic
Spartan-622
a_sweet_romantic

*His hand twitches.*

"Help." He whispers.

"Where am I?"

"my old manison " she pulled down her hood and took off the face vail "i had to hide you from my clan they dont like yours but i always have to help people for the wrongs ive done any ways are you hungry?"
"Surprisingly, no."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:00 pm
Spartan-622
a_sweet_romantic
Spartan-622
a_sweet_romantic
Spartan-622
a_sweet_romantic

*His hand twitches.*

"Help." He whispers.

"Where am I?"

"Surprisingly, no."

"okay do you need anything?"  

romantic~slut~want~some

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games