Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Confession box. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:28 pm
@Toki - pssst. Blow up his beloved car, instead. Gotta learn to hit where it hurts wink  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:08 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
@Toki - pssst. Blow up his beloved car, instead. Gotta learn to hit where it hurts wink
Wow, how did I miss that one? rofl

-blows up Babi's stupid car with a pipe bomb- Feels just like it should! biggrin  

Tokioka

snowboardingbabe101

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:30 pm
im in love with my ex.. hehe-- and i dotn know how to stop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:28 am
snowboardingbabe101

I'm still in 'love' with my ex too. sad
The only thing I find that helps me is trying to look to the future and a possible new relationship with a new girlfriend. There's really nothing else although... getting drunk does feel really good haha sweatdrop not suggesting you should do that though... shhhh ninja  

Tokioka

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:19 pm
-gasp-
Ish that why Toki was sad yesterday..?
ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:37 pm
Quote:
I'm still in 'love' with my ex too.

I'll second that.

And you were sad, Toki-niikun?! EH?!  

BlacksandBlues

snowboardingbabe101

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:39 pm
Tokioka
snowboardingbabe101

The only thing I find that helps me is trying to look to the future and a possible new relationship with a new girlfriend. There's really nothing else although... getting drunk does feel really good haha sweatdrop not suggesting you should do that though... shhhh ninja

yeah i just pretty much try to not talk to him.. cuz then it just makes me like him more... >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:44 pm
snowboardingbabe101
Tokioka
snowboardingbabe101

yeah i just pretty much try to not talk to him.. cuz then it just makes me like him more... >.<

I feel the same about liking them more when I talk to them but... when they don't talk to me, I feel sad. I have this great need to go near them, and be close to them still as good friends, but recently, it hasn't been like that because of some circumstances, so.... I dunno. It makes me sad.  

BlacksandBlues

snowboardingbabe101

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:53 pm
BlacksandBlues
snowboardingbabe101
Tokioka
snowboardingbabe101

I feel the same about liking them more when I talk to them but... when they don't talk to me, I feel sad. I have this great need to go near them, and be close to them still as good friends, but recently, it hasn't been like that because of some circumstances, so.... I dunno. It makes me sad.

i rly rly wish i could be friends with him.. but it just makes me sad when im near him and when im away from him  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:36 pm
@ t0sh and B&B: yeah, I still haven't completely gotten over her yet. And yesterday when I was showering I was listening to the Maroon 5 album which has some really sad songs on it, and I just started to cry as it reminded me of my gf. sweatdrop But I love the album though, one of my faves.

@B&B and snowboard: If you're around them you will grow more and more attached as your feelings still linger long after the relationship has ended. Although cutting you off from their life completely is harsh I feel, well it's what she did to me. sad But then again I suppose she did it for us both. You just have to try and move on.  

Tokioka

Legendary_ONE

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:12 pm
I confess that...

Once a girl gave me a piece of chocolate for Valentine's Day.
I kind of saw it coming, but I didn't prepare any gifts for her... Gah! gonk

By the way, she actually made the chocolate herself, which made me feel even more guilty. sad  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:47 pm
Tokioka
@ t0sh and B&B: yeah, I still haven't completely gotten over her yet. And yesterday when I was showering I was listening to the Maroon 5 album which has some really sad songs on it, and I just started to cry as it reminded me of my gf. sweatdrop But I love the album though, one of my faves.

@B&B and snowboard: If you're around them you will grow more and more attached as your feelings still linger long after the relationship has ended. Although cutting you off from their life completely is harsh I feel, well it's what she did to me. sad But then again I suppose she did it for us both. You just have to try and move on.

well he broke up with me and not in my face *cry* and all my friends say to get over him and move on plux he doesnt even talk to me so i should. but even when i dont tlak to him .. i still think abt him  

snowboardingbabe101

snowboardingbabe101

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:49 pm
Legendary_ONE
I confess that...

By the way, she actually made the chocolate herself, which made me feel even more guilty. sad

oooo.. wow.. well were u at least nice and stuff to her?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:27 pm
snowboardingbabe101
Legendary_ONE
I confess that...

Yep. I sent her a Valentine's card later on. xp  

Legendary_ONE

snowboardingbabe101

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:07 pm
Legendary_ONE
snowboardingbabe101
Legendary_ONE
I confess that...

Yep. I sent her a Valentine's card later on. xp

well better late then never.

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games