Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
1st posts here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Night_Blooming_Jasmine

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:36 am
Hello, I am Night_Blooming_Jasmine but everyone can call me Night or Jaz. I am learning Guitar and I know some piano and flute, I am good at Clarinet, and I know a little bit of bass from a friend of mine. I am just a musical person. Some bands I like are Rites Of Spring, Circle takes the square, Minor Threat, and Fugazi. I am also a good drawer and a ok poet. Then I think thats it for now.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:56 pm
hey! :]
i'm renee. i'm 16. i'm a big music fiend.
i'm shy at first but once you get to know me i'm really outgoing.
i'll probably be the nicest person you will meet  

midnightwings34

thequackattack

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:43 pm
sorry i went on like a post spree before i even came here, but dont worry no intro posts. anyway im 18 im really random and love to help people if your really bored and nobody to talk to im here. if you have aim my aim name is namelessone0390, but dont worry i have a name....thomas....thats for anyone that cares. well ill ttyl!!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:53 pm
Hi, my name is Lauren and I am 18 years old. I'm a freshman in college. gonk But anyways, I was in marching band last year (band dork all the way) and played a clarinet solo, yay! Now I'm just boring.

worthless emo soup

Mizuki_Nek0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:05 am
Hello 4laugh
My name is Brandi.
I am 22 years old.
I am from louisiana.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:43 pm
Hellooo my guildies. xD
I'm Karii.
But I dun't mind the pet names. =]
I'm 14.
I'm bi. x]
Music = Love && Life. heart
Some of my fav bands are:
Alesana.
My Chemical Romance.
Chiodos.
Bullet For My Valentine.
Escape The Fate.
Pierce The Veil.
Job For A Cowboy.
I listen to mostly screamo and hardcore stuff. whee
Anywayy...
I'm scenemo. =x
I'm shy sometimes. sweatdrop
Uhmm...
I add random people and love meeting new people.
Add mehh if ya wish. x]
xx  

xKariixKaliedoscopex

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:03 pm
OMGz first post as a Mod.
Welcome new peoples!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:12 pm
Eri Luvs You
OMGz first post as a Mod.
Welcome new peoples!

OMG!
You're a mod now? Fantastic!
It's about time. Kenny and I couldn't promote you, we didn't have the ability.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Marching Band no Jutsu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:53 pm
Trombone Hero here. I'm in 8th grade, and 14 yrs old. I'm not emo in the traditional sense, like sadness and cutting.

I hang out with emos all the time and my non-emo friends and I do
emo-ish things.
I write a lot. I listen to music (mostly MCR and Bullet for My Valentine)
a whole lot. I play Solitaire a good hour and a half a day.

Whenever I am angry or sad or something, and I'm at home, I play. Usually trombone or baritone, mostly baritone these days, because it had a cleaner sound and my next performance I'm marching baritone.
But every once in a while I play my sister's piano or my sister's snare.

Whenever I'm at band, and I get sad or angry, I talk to probably my funniest friends ever. They're two girls named Hannah and Rachel, and they talk about the most random stuff and it makes me happy just seeing them or listening to them talk.

So there we go.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:04 pm
Hello.
I'm i S P A S T ii C, you can call me Spaz, Spazzy or whatever.

My real name is Amy, but my friends call me Alice.
I'm from Australia, but I'm asian.
Currently in year 7, and 13 years old.

I have encountered some unpleasant, unhappy things in my life.
Yes, not long ago, I used to cut.
I have been retraining myself lately, for the sake of everyone around me.
Known as the 'emo kid', even before I used to self-harm.
I guess being quiet, having a fringe that covers your eyes, wearing horn-rimmed glasses and liking black, makes people conclude you are a major emo.

Music.
I could not live without it.
Some of my favorite bands are My Chemical Romance, Tokio Hotel, The Medic Droid and Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.

I guess this concludes my first post.

Jet Lagged

Naiveness

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:37 am
Iyerrrrrrrrr i'm Naiveness. Call me whatever you want, just let me know that you mean me. xD
I'm weird, random and gay. But it's all good. blaugh
I'm 17 years young and birthday is coming up soon, yaaaaay.
I'm from England, bleh. sweatdrop

I do have some problems but i'm a closed book usually. I don't let people know i'm sad, I practiced smiling when I felt sad or angry. I like to help people with their problems and listen to them when they need someone to talk too, it's just the sort of person I am.
I have never cut, although I've been tempted to self harm during high-school when I was being bullied, however instead of self-harming me I harmed them. I hate bullies. D:

I'm quiet at first but once you get to know me I am loud, majorly loud, and I do random stupid things that nearly get me killed or injured in some way.
I like all kinds of music, A7X, The Sleeping, Boys Like Girls, Paramore (<3), etc.
Instead of singing I am known to shout words. Apparently I sing in my sleep too. o.O  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:00 am
smexii_emokris im 14
im in a whole mess right now ummmmmi like to write poetry fur sure and draw alot ummm imgoin to chs ught well i thinks thts all  

xsmexii_3mokrisx

Sora1491

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:21 am
ello all. i'm skyler. sky for short. or sora. or kyle white. i have many names.
i've been a gaia memeber for 3 or 4 years strong now. i like sum 41, papa roach, breaking benjamin, hollywood undead, etc. i like almost any genre of music, and i'm not very picky with music either. i live in Frisco NorCal. (san francisco california) and um. yea. wink

i'm not particularly the emo sterotype, though i've been declared emo by my friends. supposedly i listen to emo music, i have thick rimmed black glasses. sometimes i dress all black, sometimes i get all quite, and i'm a cutter, though i havn't (technically) cut since july and i think i'm past it, but im not sure yet. i'm also in the school paper and wrote an article on how to quit cutting so others dont have to go through the same thing. i also write emo poetry (usually) and uh yea. oh i also feel insulted when people degrade emo even though i dont really think i am one.

generally im a cool guy though. cool
oh btw i'm 17 senior in high school. 09!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:53 am
Hey, I'm Ash. I'm a vegetarian, music is my life, and I do a lot of story writing and song writing.
I love to draw, and basically all things artistic and musical.
Biking is a hobby of mine and so is soccer, also reading.
I listen to a lot of 70's punk music, and I listen to music from the 80's, 90's, some from today.
My two top favorite bands are The Sex Pistols and Mindless Self Indulgence. But I have many many more. I listen to all types of music except rap/country.
I'm a vegetarian.

I think emo is a music style and that the label has been carried out to much.  

avenged_king

AshFro

Fashionable Raider

11,125 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:33 pm
'Ello huns.
LittleMonsterGurl here, Little Monster for short. (but its still not that short...)
Or you can just call me Ashley.
Im 14, I like to draw, writeing poetry, and playing video games.
My myspace is myspace.com/maysshpfarcoe.
I listen to any kind of music, and I dont have a favorite, I like it all.
xD

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games