Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:10 pm
"How the heck do you burn ashes? Wouldn't it be impossible?" She asked as she rubbed the scuff marks from her bike. "Shinobu can make a mean bike."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:55 pm
"No, of course not." Richard said. "I meant should I choose to have him revived...if there are any healers that can do that kind of thing."  

Tarrant le Sorcier

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:36 pm
"If I can get Anubis off of his High horse, I can perform resurrections, but only if I have a medium. Last time I used myself as a medium, I had a voice in my ear for three hundred years." She said before parking her bikw next to a tree. "I could give it a try, if you get the ashes back."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:35 pm
"No, I'd just burn him again. He was boring company anyway. Always complaining about how immoral everything was or something...why else would I burn him?" he said, as though it were obvious.  

Tarrant le Sorcier

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:09 am
"I don't care, I just want a good fight with someone who isn't a freak of magic or nature." Tobias said swinging his leg back to kick the air. He was stopped by a young male reading a book and thrown to the side. "The hell was that?" He boomed from a heap of zombies he was thrown into.

"geez what is it with jerks who want to fight all the time?" The young man said tossing his book and other assortment of guns and things to the side. "If you're feeling froggy... leap punk."

Tobias kicked off the ground but the male was in his fast faster than a summer's breeze. "How did you..?" He started but the male took the first punch and sent him bouncing into a wall.

"Art of crashing bodies: Mixed winds fist." He said as the air current around his and Tobias' bodies shifted. "I usedthe chi flowing from around you and myself to dull your senses, and you call yourself a martial artist." The young man stood firmm to the ground and took a defensive pose as Tobias regained his footing.

"Where'd you learn that? I never knew anyone else knew those techniques." He said standing as his nose bled. He staggered slightly as he did. He raised his hand and small stones around them lifted up. They shot for the male and smashed into each other as themale disappeared. "Where did he go?"

"Over here!" He callled out as the air currents showed clearly. "I'm manipulating time and space to fight you; at least look like you're moving." He said thrusting his knee into Tobias' back and raking his fingers into his ribs. "Are of crashing bodies: Dual fang break." he called out slamming his and Tobias' bodies into the ground with a large crash.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:14 pm
This was one of the few moments where Vitriol and Hermit could get along

VItriol gritted his teeth trying to maintain his temper... "Hermit... I"m going to let you take care of this..." he said stalking off out of sigh sulkily.

Hermit let out a loud clack with his tteth, as large undead apeared from seemingly nowhere to restrain the fighters.

"Please, this place is a graveyard, not a dojo, if you wish to fight eachother, we do ask that you do so where you don't risk injuring residents...." siad the sjull his one eye looking at them slyly, "Or worse.... inciting them...."  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:33 pm
"What ever, damn undead and their pity for this boy." He said grabbing Tobias around the neck. "I guess since you're still alive, I'll just take your powers away." The male said kicking off the ground and taking Tobias with him. "Eight strikes of the sealing monkey."

Each strike hit a chakra (as in hinduism, not naruto... even though they are connected.) point and disaligned them. Tobias cried out in pain as he was once again tossed to the side. "There now that stupid tiger can't help you; I was tired of dealing with them, you'll feel better being alone. Remeber the Name Tao Hanobi... Its going to haunt you til you die."

With that the male picked up his things and walked off a happy whistle and a little more pep in his step.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:48 pm
Tickey walked over to Tobias and looked into his eyes. "Are you dead yet or does Anubis want to stay that far away from me?" She as she poked his ribs.  

Rozalin Wednesday

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:52 pm
Tobias stood and looked at Tickey and frowned. "You know... you're really ugly to see when first waking up." He said with a sigh. "I can't hear the voices any more which is good for most people but for me that mans I'm a powerless human."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:11 pm
"Good." Tickey said before head butting Tobias as hard as she could. "I'm not ugly, just dry." She said as she rubbed her face, staring deep into a mirror.  

Rozalin Wednesday

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:05 am
"I'm pretty sure you aren't supposed to hit people like that when you're their superior." Haru said placing a hand on Tickey's shoulder. "I don't blame you for doing it but he did just have his powers focibly removed from his body."

"Removed is the wrong word, they were ripped from my body, like a ripe fruit from it's peel." Tobias said with a pain sigh. "I can't just go and get them back, eight strikes of the sealing monkey is a high level move and it takes years to decades to recover from; unless I reach enlightenment and get reborn."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:38 am
"With how you talk to people I hope you never recover." Tickey yelled at Tobias. "I was going to realign your chakra points, but never mind now." She grumbled something under her breath. It was nothing, but a empty curse.  

Rozalin Wednesday

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:14 am
"I have to realign them; you can't do it for me." He said standing up. "Haru, my journey is over until I can fix this but I guess it may just be a blessing in diguise."

"Just do what you need to Tobias; I can take a hint just og." Haru said with a hapy smile. "I don't need to be babyed, I'm only a year younger than you but I take the weight of my wold off my shoulders."

"I guess this is goodbye then, I'll see you and the ugly witch woman later in life." Tobias said before running away. "I just hope its later than sooner."

((Tobias has exited the Necropolis.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:32 pm
"Humans and their beliefs of how the body works....." chuckled harmit, who had climbed on top of an angel statue that had been damaged and lost its head some time ago. "When will you all learn that these things only hold sway when you BELIEVE them..." he sat like the skull of heaven's heral, looking down at them. "Mortalitly even...." he said, sounding as though he was dropping a desperate hint at something.

Vitriol had come back out, munching on some unknown object loudly. He groand slightly, "Oh, not that story again.... You and the old man always prattled on for days about it..." he said discontently.

He seemed to either not have noticed Tobias' dipature, or else have seen the whole thing... the latter seemed more likely, as his large jaws seemed pointed ever so slightly up in a feindish smile.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:29 am
Tickey stomped and a rock the size of a baseball was thrown up and caught. She pitched it at Hermit and repeated the process many times over.

"Take back every last word you spoke ill of humans!" She yelled at him as she threw a fluffy of rocks. "He is a great man and a member of the Red Blazers, noone speaks ill of my comrads!"

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games