Reita (B)
  Kai (D)
  Aoi (G)
  Uruha (G)
View Results

ScotlandNeedsWerewolves

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:09 pm
Welcome to my guild! =D That sucks that you missed them. D; Maybe next time. ^^

And...just a general announcement...I just accepted the 300th member to the guild, yaaaaay! xD

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:41 am
User Image
Baby, don't cry, it's okay already.

Yay~ I joined! 8D I'm kinda new to these guys, so I don't know much. xD Anyway. . .

Name: Daiyamondo. Or Dai, or whatever you would like to call me. 8D

Favorite Song: I havn't heard many yet, but I'm stuck between Cassis and Filth in the beauty. *__*

'Bout Me: I live in a small town in Illinois. The Jr./High School is one building with a single floor. xD I have two younger brothers and a pet dog. My dog's name is Willie~ <3 I love dogs. 8D I don't read that much manga, but the ones I do read are FullMetal Alchemist, The Gentalman's Alliance+, and FullMoon O Sagashite. I used to really be into anime, but not so much now. D= I like to watch the Food Network. . . XD And stuff like the Discovery Chanel. I'm really shy when it comes to starting a conversation with people, and I hate making eye contact. o_o;

Jrock iz mah luv~ <3

You're not alone ever, I'm here forever.
User Image

Daiyamondo

insipid_soup

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:48 pm
: D Welcome! <3 Gahah! 300 members! YAY!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:02 pm

Name: Eh points to *username* I'm Blinding Blackout but people end up calling me something else ._. The most popular nickname for me right now is Lovett if that's any indication

Favorite Member of Gazzette: Kai or Ruki for their own reasons. Kai because of his perpetual smile it's orgasmic. Then of course Ruki because well... he's Ruki need I say more?

Favorite Song by Gazzette: Taion 'cause the story behind it is powerfull
Favorite food: Twizzlers and frozen purple gatorade

School Stuff: I'm a junior and I have no direction in my life.

Occupation: None well besides working part time at a book store that qualifies right?

Things I Do To Waste Time: Dressing up cyber rave and hanging out with friends who are also dressed up as parks to freak out over protective mothers >_<. Playing the drums with my friends ((one plays bass, one plays guitar and one plays keyboard)). Reading ((you can't avoid books where I work so I gave in and decided to enjoy books more)) Oh yes and of course listening to music! Especially at the moment The Candy Spooky Theater and Angelspit.

Manga I read: Death Note, Godchild, NANA, Kamikaze Girls, Ouran High School Host Club

Anime I watch: Death Note and Ouran High School Host Club, Trinity Blood

Other J-Artists I like: Dir en grey, Malice Mizer, The Candy Spooky Theater, Aural Vampire, UnsraW, Moi Dix Mois, Antic Cafe, Oraneg Range, Maximum the Hormone

Favorite Movies: Moon Child, Final Fantasy Advent Children, Bara no konrei, Kamikaze Girls, NANA 1&2, Oceans 13, 21, Suicide Club...
Favorite TV Shows(Non Anime): House, NCIS, Cold Case... nyaa I don't watch tv enough to have favorite shows *headdesk*

Favorite Books(Non Manga): Artemis Fowl, Half Moon, The Hound of the Baskervilles ((anything related to Sherlock Holmes really)), The Westing Game... I can't think of any ._.'

Other Stuff: I really am into japanese fashion out of and even in school I wear some of the styles recognized over there. As of now I'm a huge cyber rave freak. So it's interesting trying to explain to the principal why I'm wearing a skirt and neon pink fishnet ._.' I have some really great friends who also dress j-fashion my friend Redundancy Dept who dresses up to look like Kyo from Dir en grey, and Insanity Spoon who dress decora and sweet lolita. We also play together as a band just for fun at friend's graduations or whatever. Uh I draw a bit so if anyone wants their avatars drawn mmkay? Lollerskates!

Blinding Blackout

ScotlandNeedsWerewolves

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:09 pm
Well...in this guild, you would be a minority for being a male...but don't let that scare you, you'll still fit in. ^^ Welcome to my guild. =D I'm just coming back from hiatus, so you're right on time. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:23 pm
Name: Ro or Suzuran

Favorite Member of Gazzette: Aoi and Reita. The two are just hot.

Favorite Song by Gazzette: Reila (my hampster is named after this song. she's fluffy and white)

Favorite food: Chinese

Favorite Bands Beside The GazettE: 12012, Alice Nine, An Cafe, Aural Vampire, Ayabi, BoA, Buck Tick, Cellt, Chachamaru, D, Dacco, Danger Gang, Deathgaze, D'espairsRay, Dir en Grey, Due le Quartz, Duel Jewel, Gackt, Girugamesh, Hide, Hyde, Juka, Kagrra, Kanon Wakeshima, Kasaki Project, L'Arc en Ciel, LM.C, Lolita23Q, Luna Sea, Malice Mizer, Mix Speaker's Inc (LOVE THIS BAND), Miyavi (IS LOVE!!), Moi Dix Mois, MUCC, Nana Kitade, Nightmare, Phantasmagoria, Pierrot, Psycho le Cemu, S.H.E., Sifow, SuG, T.M. Revolution, The Candy Spooky Theater, Twins, UnSraw, Versailles, Vidoll, Wizard, Weiss Kreuz, X-Japan

Manga I read: Death Note

Anime I watch: Death Note, Trigun, Gravitation, Fushigi Yugi, Get Backers, Saiyuki

Favorite Movies: Phantom of the Opera, Last Quarter (Kagen no Tsuki), Moon Child, Oresama, Labyrinth, Legend, Willow, Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, Howl's Moving Castle, Death Note, Death Note 2, L: Change the World, Pan's Labyrinth, The Orphanage, Tin Man, Final Fantasy: Spirited Away, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

Favorite TV Shows(Non Anime): House, Monk, Kindred: The Embraced, NCSI, Cops, Ghost Hunters, Monster Quest

Favorite Books(Non Manga): Blood and Chocolate, The Harry Potter Series, Beowulf, Shakespeare, R.L. Stine, Resident Evil, The Lord of the Rings Chronicles, The Princess Bride, The Last Unicorn, The Chronicles of Narnia, Dracula, The Plague Dogs, Watership Down

Other Stuff: I'm a Visual Keist, Elegant Gothic Lolita, Decora, Gyaru, Solitary Gothic Witch who just enjoys sewing, playing PC or Councel games, para para dancing, role playing, watching movies, watching jrock concerts, or just hanging out with my friends.  

AmatsuSuzuran

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

X x o i e

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:18 pm
Hey. I've been a member in this guild for quite some time. But I've decided to stop being a looser and be active. So I figured might as well re-introduce.

Name:: Zoë
Favorite Gazette member:: Kai. He's adorable, haha.
Favorite Gazette song:: Relia
What I like eating:: Cupcakes. Chocolate cupcakes with vanilla frosting to be exact.
What I listen to[in no particular order]:: Gazette. Gipsy Kings. Kagrra. alice nine.. Voltaire. Red Hot Chili Peppers. Billy Idol. Dropkick Murphys. Bran Setzer. U2. Vidoll. The Romantics. The Kinks. X Japan. Girugamesh. MUCC. Queen. David Bowie. +more that I'm too lazy to think of.
What I like to do:: Sing. Draw. Dye my hair[I do this every few weeks, haha]. Text people. Camwhore. Read manga. Cosplay. Conventioning. Wear high heels.
What I don't like to do:: Dance. Sports. Shop. Things that I'm not good at.
I am:: Slightly insane. Short. Egotistical.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:15 pm
Ive been a memeber of tiz guild for a very long time but i never introduced my sel... SO here it goes:::

Name: Jazmin (u can call me Jaz)

Age: 14 (15 in April 22) I feel so young everybody here is like in ther 20's

GazettE stuff:
Fav member: *thinkthink* ALL OF THEM

Fav SOng: cant choose. but im currently obssessed with Regret

Otr suff:
Right now its: 11:59 pm (mum is yellin at me to go to sleep)

Current mood: Sad. Why? well alot of reasons 1> my dad is leaving to Houston and i dont know when hes coming back 2> cant go to the TH concert in Houston. 3> A mosquito just bit me

currently listening to: Zombie by Versailles

currently dowloadin: The Revenant Choir by Versailles

Manga im reading: Death Note

Movie i last seen: Cry Wolf (i kinda liked it)

Fav food: gummybears (i lufffles them)

School: I am a fishy and want to be some kind of activist or sumtin like that.

Fav Artist: look in my profile

Stuff i like to do: look at clothes (and buy clothes) MY fav Sexpot Revenge

If i were to be stuck in a Island I would bring these three things: My music. Food. A Gun (u never know if this island is like the island from Lost)

I like: PM's (so Pm me ppls)

JazZminXx

peachie69142

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:18 pm
hey ya! welcome to the guild AmstsuSuzuran! and... a long time over due welcome to Jaz and Xxoie. hahaha.

hope to see ya around the threads!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:46 pm
Name: TaruSama (More known as TaruChan)

Favorite Member: Ruki!~ <333 (Not that I don't like the other members; they're ALL awesome~)

Favorite Song: Best Friends, Tokyo Shinjuu, Filth in the Beauty. (Nd a LOT more)

Favorite Color(s): Black, white, red.

Favourite Food: Just about everything... except for certain seafoods.

Interests: Listening to music, anime.

Favorite Anime(s): Bleach, Vampire Knight.

School: Going into the last year of middle school... I hope I'm the not youngest here. ><;;
Anyway, in my opinion, I suck at just about everything in school.  

TaruSama

mendokusaaai

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:20 pm
Name: 花江御杖 Mitsue Hanae

Favorite member of Gazette: Reiiikuuun ̄o ̄)

Favorite song by Gazette: 'Filth in the beauty,' overall(。_。). I also loved 'Crucify Sorrow,' 'Rich Excrement,' 'Taion,' 'Carry?,' 'AGONY,' and 'Guren.'

Favorite foods: That "Chinese food" they sell here in America

Favorite color(s): Hot pi~nk (if anyone here likes Dir en grey, think Kaoru's hair in the MACABRE era)

Interests: digital art, digital/web design, la guitare, linguistics, other stuff...

General: My family moved here 'bout 7 years ago from Japan. I'm a student now... um... not sure what else to say... I filled it all out in my profile(*/∇\*).  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:20 pm
welcome to the guild!

and yes i love that hot pink you speak of. kehe. (*^.^*)  

peachie69142

StabbieMcStabstab

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:13 pm
Name: Stabbie McStabstab, teh Stabbers, God XD j/k

Favorite member of Gazette: Reita

Favorite song by Gazette: oo so hard, uhh all? I really do like Taion and Zetsu

Favorite food: at the moment tacos @_@

School stuff: freshman in college, bout to change schools hopefully x.x

Current things that keep me busy: uhh harassing parents, harassing internet people and gaia

General things about me: im uhh short, trying to learn japanese, wanting to go to japan, and wanting to be an artist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:22 am
a bit about me ^^

Sex:
male

Birthday: June 3rd

Blood type:
AB-

Height: 173cm/5ft 8in

Weight: 53kg/ 119lbs

Nationality: american (some french & italian)

Home life: living at home, only child

Likes: Jrock, anime, cool hair, playing guitar, drawing, reading/writing, pretty boys

Dislikes: food, uggos, stupidity, babies, grammar nazis

Special talents: guitar, sex

Subjects good at: psychology, english, art

Subjects bad at:
math & p.e.

Number of past gfs:

Number of past bfs:

Current marital status: single

Sense of humor: odd & kinda dark

Fav food:
CANDY!!!

Fav color: rainbow :3

Fav object:
my CHI hair straightener

Fav person:
myself (haha)

Fav drink: water, tea & kool-aid

Fav word: f**k, gargantuan, schizophrenia

Fav quote: "people may not remember everything you said,
but they will remember how you made them feel" - some dead guy

Disorders: A.D.H.D., bad eyesight

Disabilities: i can't run very fast ?

Drugs:
none, never tried & never will

Fav Jrock bands: Dir en grey, Merry, Malice Mizer, GazettE, An Cafe, Versailles -Philharmonic Quintet-, Miyavi, Ayabie, Lm.C, Kra, Acid Black Cherry, Exist Trace, Mucc, Baroque, Imitation Pops Uchuu Sentai Noiz, NoGod, Dio -Distraught Overlord- (there's more but I don't feel like listing them all x.x )

Fav GazettE Songs:
Discharge, Regret, Beautiful 5 [s**t]ers, Carry, Filth in the Beauty, Zakura kata no yuutsu, Shadow VI II I
I love them all ^^

heart  

Angellusaurum

iSin-Sama

Wealthy Genius

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:29 pm
Your favorite member : Reita, but i do love them as well xD

Your favorite song : Filth And The Beauty , Hyena, Cassis, Silly God Disco

Your favorite album : NiL

Age - 19

Place - Japan/Tokyo for right now but i originaly live in canada

Religion - Visual Kei !

Activites - hmm i only have a few , Main guitarist in a band, Anime , Music!, Movies, Sushi , ! Baking, cooking !

Name : Andrew  
The GazettE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces