Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:22 pm
" I s'pose" Kraid muttered, weaving his hands behind his head and glancing off to the side. He shrugged, dropping his arms to the side and letting his feet touch the ground. The small ball of fog on which he usually stood vanished as he looked down to his feet. "Walking," He muttered sarcasticly to himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:29 pm
A lone guard came in through the dungeon doors.

"Umm...Kraid and Sagor. The Brother-Leader wishes to speak with you."  

Mitsuharu Saito

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:18 am
"Then," Kraid began, glancing over to the guard. "Why are you speaking with us? If he wants us he knows where we are," He muttered, walking clumsily to the door. He stared down the hall, unsure of what he was looking for.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:04 pm
Sagor grinned to the guard, "Oh look...practice." He lurched his huge hand into the wall next to himself. A purple hole popped up where he punched and another appeared by the wall right next to the guards head. Sure enough the giants fist went into the wall next to him and out the one by the guard, thus crushing the guards skull.

"Ahh, that's such a fun trick," chuckled Sagor. While pulling his hand out, he walked through the doorway, "Well Kraid, lets take a stroll." In almost a merry way, he walked down the corridor; not really knowing where he was going. His eyes looked out for more un-lucky guards, "Hell was a great place to train ya know. Very exciting and all that."

kroska
Vice Captain

Mitsuharu Saito

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:42 pm
"Little fool. He got it coming to him." The Brother-Leader was already impressed by Sagor's strength, even after him being dead for a good five months. A half-giant and a Shadowed: a perfect combination of brute strength and military strategy. And yet, someone else was missing from this combination. A healer, perhaps? He would have to commission his loyal friend, Ju-Hades to accompany them when they left.

All he could do now is wait for the Kraid and Sagor to enter his office.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:13 am
Kraid looked to his feet, sighing deeply. He allowed the black fog to accumulate under them again, floating a good foot off the ground. Shaking his head, he began after Sagor.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:41 pm
Sagor chuckled as he looked Kraid's mellow expression, "Ya need more fun in your deadish life Kraid." The giant soon looked down to a guard, "Hey buddy where's the head honcho brother-leader guy?" If the guard didn't answer in 3 seconds he have to become another practice subject.

Sagor even counted on his one hand (with difficulty) as he slowly spread his feet getting ready to obliterate the guard if he didn't talk fast enough.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:12 pm
"Upstairs, 10th floor, Large orange double doors on the right at the end of the corridor, Sir!"  

Mitsuharu Saito

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:19 pm
Sagor relaxed and smiled, "So we're on the basement level i think....so that's 10 floors from here." He looked over to the end of the corridor where the stairs were, "Hmm, i don't much feel like walking all the way over there." The giant grabbed the guard and looked up to the ceiling , "Time to make a quick entrance!" With that he hurled the guard straight up with amazing force. Hopefully breaking through all ten floors with his body.

Sagor chuckled again and began hopping up the holes that the Guard's body had made for them, "It's good to be innovative." Soon enough he made his way to the big orange doors that were about his height. With his large hand he made a gesture for Kraid to enter first, "Your the better talker I think, you first."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:13 pm
Kraid passed through the unbroken portion of the floor with ease, looking to his partner once he'd caught up. "I assume you're waiting for me?" He questioned, crossing his arms behind his back and heading to the door. With a motion of his head the knob turned and the door was forced open. He looked back to Sagor before heading in.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:21 pm
Sagor promptly followed Kraid in. He looked around the room before leaning up against a wall and crossing his arms, "Nice room..." The giant yawned and looked to the Brother-leader waiting for him to speak.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:36 pm
The Brother-Leader swiveled around in his chair, and grinned enthusiastically. Such strength those two had.

"Welcome, gentleman. I am sorry for keeping you both in the cellar, but at this very moment, my guard doesn't know you exist. Please, be seated."Immediately, two chairs appeared out of nowhere in front of his desk.  

Mitsuharu Saito

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:31 pm
Kraid looked distastefully to the chair, shaking his head and looking back to the Brother-Leader. "I'll stand," He said, the cloud dissapearing from under him and his feet once again touching the floor. "Can't feel the comfort of a chair anyway. Just a loss of height and lessend view of the playing feild" He muttered, mostly to himself as he stood at ease.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:44 pm
Sagor sat in one chair and rested his feet up on the other, "Hey I'm finally eye level with you guys." A soft chuckle came from the giant as he kept his arms crossed.

He tapped on the table a couple times looking to the brother-leader, "Well you brought me back from the dead and you've promised Kraid his life back too, so lets hear what you want us to do. Time is money and all that...even though we don't need money...uhh yeah." He scratched his head some in confusion of his own statement before laughing at his own lack of charisma.

kroska
Vice Captain

Mitsuharu Saito

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:17 pm
The Brother-Leader grinned as the giant sat on his summoned chair, while Kraid remained standing. "Ah, yes. Money is not involved in my dealings, as you well know. I have agreed to grant you these two things: a human life, and everlasting life. However, in order for me to give you what you want, I need you to perform a sort of service for me. Look over at that wall behind my desk." He pointed to a tablet, made of pure mythril.  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games