Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Locked Memories (the future depends on the next generation) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:23 pm
"Okay, well, I think that this portal leads to the office place were I had the vision of." Rose said as she stepped through the portal.
The room looked exactly how it did in her vision, and she ran quickly over to the shelf where the box had stood. And in it's place was just an outline of dust.
"Damn....Just like the vision, gone. But who could have taken it, and why? I need answers!" Rose said angrily as the aura of the keyblade darkened yet another shade, to a pure grey.
"Help me look through the files, and I'll check on the computer." Rose muttered as she sat down at the desk and started pecking away at the keyboard rapidly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:36 pm
"ok" said kitsuna as she looked through file after file in the filing cabnets, still she found nothing.  

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:43 pm
Rose groaned and pushed away from the desk, "I've got nothing. This place is empty...It's useless. We're never going to find that stupid metal box."
Rose folded her arms on the desk and buried her face in her arms, sighing heavily.
Everyone who was present could see now that her aura was different, even the ones who weren't present could feel the sudden change in her.
"Maybe there's somethign in the bookshelf." Rose said dully as she walked over to the book shelf and studied the covers carefully.
"Alchemy, Physics, Geometry, Botany, Anatomy.....Nothing about darkness or his past." Rose said as she looked down the rows of books.
"Wait, what's this...?" Rose said as she pulled out a little black book hidden behind the others. "I might have found something...."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:56 pm
Appearing in the study to find them trying to find clues on the box. "Ahh, it's good to see you all again and that you're not hurt. Sorry for the delay everyone." said Xyukotsu as he scratched his head. Looking to see that Rose had found somethng, "What did you fine, Rose?" asked Xyukotsu as he approached her.  

Ryuho Kitsune

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:10 pm
"I think that it was Xemnas's journal when he was human." Rose said as she flipped throguh the pages thoughtfully.
She stopped abruptly on one page and quickly sat down at the desk, staring at the page intently.
"It says something about the silver box, but it all of the sudden switches to a different language, can you read it, Xyukotsu?" Rose offered him the journal.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:36 pm
Placing the journal in front of him and looking at the different language in front of him, only to smile to what he was seeing in front of him. "I'm surprised he knows this language. It's very old in the in the world now, But I can read it. After all it is a language from the dark world, spoken only in the dark tongue." said Xyukotsu as he began to translet the text.  

Ryuho Kitsune

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:43 pm
Kitsuna gazed at the journel over Xyukotsu"s shoulder. " I've seen that writting in some of the books Axel has, but i can't translate it fully yet. So what does it say?" asked kitsuna  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:45 pm
"Oh...Sounds interesting. You'll have to teach it to me sometime...." Rose said dully as she leaned against the wall, crosses her arms over her chest, and looked at her feet, listening.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:04 pm
Reading the text, "It says here something of the box, but we won't find it here I'm afraid. Though it leaves a few clues to where it might be." said Xyukotsu as he continued to translet and read on.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:08 pm
"And the clues are...?" Rose said in an annoied tone; her darker aura more visible now.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:12 pm
Closing the book and placing it inside his cloak and looked at Rose with a smile that this mission just might become successful. "The clues that which are stated in this journal says well find more to what we're finding if we search more of this castle in Hallow Bastion, which of course we're in. All we have to do is find Xemnas's real study. If you're wondering, this journal is from someone named Ienzo. I assume it was his. In any case I suppose we search this whole castle. Shall we do this together or in separate teams? What do you think Rose?" asked Xyukotsu.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:07 pm
(This RP has been brought back from the dead! Muahahaha!) Xirius scratched his head at this new discovery as he tried to figure out what it meant. In the meanwhile, he looked from Xyukotsu to Rose, awaiting her decision.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:15 pm
"If it were to be the better, Id say teams, we'd cover more ground then as one and we could meet up in a few hours after a few finds and see what we come up with then break up again to where we were left off and resume once more, what do you think guys?" asked Xyukotsu as he looked at them all, asking their opinion on the matter.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:00 am
"Yeah, I think teams would work better," said Xirius, looking around at the others, "But what exactly should the teams be?"  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:11 am
"Well in times like this, the teams should be divided evenly. So naturally I'd say a group of two or three people in a group, wouldn't you think so?" asked Xyukotsu.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff