Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
organization online rp (read first post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think this is a good idea
  yes
  no
  maybe
  just give me your damn gold
View Results

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:35 pm
"i guess theres no helping it" grabs her by the throat and holds her in the air and starts changing again User Image
((no hes not normal size hes gigantic almost as large as the room))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:39 pm
Xia looked up at yet another new form and stared. "When will this end?" she said softly, unsure of what to do as she clutched her ringblade.  

The Sphinxyness

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:06 pm
hydra4
"i guess theres no helping it" grabs her by the throat and holds her in the air and starts changing again User Image
((no hes not normal size hes gigantic almost as large as the room))
Rikku trys to get his hand off her throat and says"Let go of me! What do you want?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:05 pm
((did I miss anything? DX))
"Frick, it's not nice to hold people up by the throat." Rixia charged at him, slashing left and right.  

Akira Shinji

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:12 pm
[[dont worry, i think this rp is officially dead]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:15 pm
((Oh noes. I haven't been paying attention...so I didn't notice when the last post was, uh, posted. -_-;;; ))  

Akira Shinji

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:21 pm
Alixraen
((dude not cool this rp is not dead i responded im waiting for more people to post))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:21 pm
Akira Shinji
((did I miss anything? DX))
"Frick, it's not nice to hold people up by the throat." Rixia charged at him, slashing left and right.
waves his hand and she gets blown away  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:20 pm
hydra4
Alixraen
((dude not cool this rp is not dead i responded im waiting for more people to post))
((you could quote my post ^_^ (see above before the last 5 posts i beileve.) i never like to see rps. im going back home on fri. so by sat i will be on more.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:39 pm
"I HATE it when he does that..." Rixia grumbled in midair. She flung out her arm to the ground and let out a burst of flame, slowing down her fall.  

Akira Shinji

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:02 pm
[[ok geez sorry]]
Xeviance made a charge at him, knowing mostly that it would be futile. But nevertheless, he tried anyway, as he knew what he had to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:14 pm
Alixraen
[[ok geez sorry]]
Xeviance made a charge at him, knowing mostly that it would be futile. But nevertheless, he tried anyway, as he knew what he had to do.
catches him by the throat and looks at him "you are weak that is the reason you did not make it in with the rest of us"

((plot twist))  

hydra4

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:38 pm
Xeviance's eyes widened. It was a lie. "What are you talking about? Do you really think it matters anymore?" He took a beam of white energy and blasted at him, making contact with his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:28 pm
Alixraen
Xeviance's eyes widened. It was a lie. "What are you talking about? Do you really think it matters anymore?" He took a beam of white energy and blasted at him, making contact with his face.
his grip around Xeviance's neck tightened the smoke clearing away revealing a small scratch "dont do that" kicks him in the gut  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:06 am
hydra4
Alixraen
his grip around Xeviance's neck tightened the smoke clearing away revealing a small scratch "dont do that" kicks him in the gut
((yay im not the only one being choked in a way. well he holding my neck as well as someone else. lol))
Rikku contiued to try and get his hand off of her neck. She was starting to have troubles breathing while he holding her neck. Rikku looked over at Xeriance and noctice he holding his neck as well.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games