Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:22 pm
raheno comes walking in the room "so how is he doing" he said sitting in a chair  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:22 pm
((lol yeah I know...yep, raikage-sama is scary. end of story.))  

iZann

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:28 pm
jedi appeared next to rahenno looks it was fun here without me, if susumu had killed naro......lets just say i wouldn't be very happy jedi disappeared  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:30 pm
Susumu reports to the hospital. slapping a seal on the door to the room angel and everyone is in. it makes the room sound proof. "Snowy-sama I have returned. I wasn't able to kill Naro, but I took his alot of his water chakra.." her head goes down as if she was ashamed in herself. "I should have just finished him"  

Eris5

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:30 pm
Zann glanced at Jedi with one eye,
"You still haven't answered my question yet. Which side are you on?" He frowned as he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:40 pm
a kunai landed in the middle of the room with a note on it, it read the cloud is on its own now, i will not help it any longer, i dont think snowy would want me around anyway

(( lets just say that if you saw what side naro is on, then you will know))  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:42 pm
rahenno looks up at everbody "i dont get, thought makyo said dont attack the village and to help" rahenno said hoping for an answer  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:42 pm
"It is okay. He won't mess with us. He'll be dead soon. Very soon." Snow addressed Susumu with a smile. "But here's a fun task. Angel should be telling us something soon." Or else he's mine...

((Sowwi. With me being Kage and all, my alter ego also gets more power. She can take control whenever she want now ><.))  

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:44 pm
"your not going to find the answer from a kunai, Rahenno." Susumu walks out of the hospital room. she has seen enough Akatsuki for one day. "If anybody needs me i will be at my house."

(Jebus your character is scary snow))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:51 pm
"yeah see you later, susumu" rahenno said as his sat back down  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:53 pm
((I'll say...I'll say Naro was on the Cloud's side before, just not after the argument. Am I being fair?
Is angel online btw?))

Zann leaned back against a wall and put his hands in his pockets, his mind reeling. He hoped that this interrogation would be rewarding, at least. Now all that's left is for Angel to wake up...and a little dosage of pain for him...  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games