Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fragile_yuki

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:20 pm
Hi I'm Carley and my Gaia name is Heartshaped Lullaby; inspired from a book from my favorite authoress, Sarah Dessen.

I'm a webdesigner and an aspiring authoress myself. Sarah Dessen is my rolemodel. I love photography, shopping (which is apparent most on Gaia), music (all kinds but rap), and I write non-stop.

I'm only about 60k short on my quest to buy a Kiki, but I'm always looking for those who aren't looking to make loads of cash who will sell one cheaper.

My funniest quest is the 100 Mimzy Doll quest. These adorable little cuddles aren't worth very much so I'm only accepting them as donations, not just outright buying them. Because I do have that kind of money, but I believe I'm creating a good home for the Mimzy dolls that are collecting dust in inventories.

*switches to fangirl mode* OMG I LUVLES PEASANT!!

*cough* Okay, so sorry for that, I had to throw it in. smile (And we love Peasant because he's doing something kind and generous to try and benefit as many Gaia users as he can).

4laugh I can't wait to have some more friends to talk to! whee

[EDIT]I am also 18 and going to college in Ohio.[/EDIT]  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:37 pm
I'm T3hQue3nie, but my real name is rose.

I love and adore art, i'm quite good at drawing for my age aswell smile
(sorry forgot to say im 13)
I also enjoy drama and music, i'm always writing songs, i have been playing the keyboard for 3 years now, but im not the geek which you picture.. stare i can be clever... emo smile I'm very sporty aswell, i love all sports, i'm in a cricket and football team, I'm also a totally crazy and wild person, love to look at the wild side of life..sometime i scare my friends... xd who am i kidding i always scare my friends whee

On gaia: i have been on for around 2 and a half years but when i first didn't understand gaia i dramaticly decided to not go on gaia for 1 year.. twisted so i have been on gaia for around 1 year and a half.
I vend and exchange but i am no master of it still i make a nice profit.
Not being that rich i have 60k pure and 150k in items (not very much) but i only have that because my big bro helped me out (he plays gaia to)
And i envy him because he is so well known evil lol smile

Another thing, i don't get this *'OMG I LOVES PEASANT'* thing ?? confused
What did he do ?? well never mind.

... heart

T3hQue3nie

sharpie_sniffer37

900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:58 pm
My name is kyle on gaia its sharpie_sniffer37.I completed my quest for the nm scarf a month or so ago.I had trouble geting it almost 2 years of hard work.I have been here since 2005 and I cant belive its been so long already.Right now I am questing for nitemare hb then prnguin slippers.Its all gonna be very hard to get but I know I can get it.I joined this guild the same reason everyone else did to win the gold.I wont lie like most people.If I won the money I woul spend it on my quest items first then donate some to my friendsI have already donated 1.5million hard earned gold.I love gaia and I play on being here till it shuts down(hope it never will)  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:43 pm
My name on Gaia is Zefera345, but my real name is Emily. I'm pretty new to Gaia and I'm still trying to figure everything out. I love animals, anime, music, singing, and laughing! I could spend days listening to music, and I once laughed so hard that I got sick. (I'll laugh at almost anything as long as it's some-what funny!) I've noticed that on Gaia, many people are a lot older than I am. I'm only 12 right now, but I'll be 13 in late July! I love talking to people on Gaia because I'm pretty shy, and it's a lot easier to talk to someone if you can't see them. (Or, at least, it is fot me!) I'm really not sure what I'll do if I win... I'll probably buy some stuff, and donate to my good friends! Well... that's it! blaugh  

Zefera345

jackandsally12

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:58 pm
Hello! Im Jackandsally12, and I have been questing for Striped Stockings and all of the plushies because I am a huge animal finatic!

My hobbies are playing with my 10 dogs (4 Icelandic Sheepdogs, 4 Chihuahuas, and 2 English Setters) {I love them all}, playing DDR, playing Guitar hero, Totem ball (a game my friends and I made up), and many more.

I would like to win because I have made promises to my friends that I would donate to them when I get enough gold, and I am not one to break promises. I also have been looking into questing for a Devil Tail, but I think I will start with the smaller items first.I think 1 million gold will really help me out.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:34 pm
Yey~
More new members.
Welcome to the guild.

StrawBerryApple

adrianicole1

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:10 pm
Hello my name is adria nicole but i go by nikki as my nickname. Im ot picky at all and when i dont get what i want, i forgive and i forget. I dont like being ignored because i feel left out. Im not rich on gaia but someday i want to because i can help my friends get what they want and get some stuff i want.

If i could win i would be very proud because i want to make myself and other people happy especially my sister gold_hier THank you if i could i would be so happy

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:13 pm
Bonjour, je m'appelle Kai, ou 'nille.

Je vivre au Canada. And I'm too lazy to speak anymore french.

But anyway.
I've been using Gaia since December 2005, but sadly, I ruined my profile and no longer wanted to look at it.
So I made a new account.

I have one biological sister, one online brother, and five online sisters.
According to my dad [our biological father] Halle Berry is our mother.

I've got alot of hobbies, mostly drawing, and being sarcastic.
Another is making fun of my parents.
I own three cats, a fish, and a dog.

My ears have been pierced twice and counting.
I'll be sixteen and able to apply for my driver's license on February thirteenth of 2008.
I'm actually afraid to drive, but I keep my jokes up about hitting pedestrains.

So far, I'm rather excited to be in this guild.
And I will try my best to stay active, give refferals and advertise 'till my heart stops!

kai-a-la-mundo

Bikki Kobayashi

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:51 pm
Hello, I am Bikki Kobayashi and I love anime, and manga though yaoi ones hehe. I also like Final Fantasy, Devil May Cry, and Kingdom Hearts  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:07 pm
-waves- Hello out there! I'm Reizukie, but feel free to call me Rei, for short.

I mostly like to eat cheesecake, anime, and mostly spend my time on the computer.
Cheesecake. I love it. Although I never tasted one in quite a long time now.
For anime, my favourites are... Naruto, Bleach, Azumanga Daioh.
And as for the computer, I blame my blurry eyesight for it, and myself for staring at it too long.

One thing I really hate... chatspeak and leetspeak/asciispeak.
Some examples of chatspeak... u, ur, y, da, no, tho, and so on forth.
I believe that this is leetspeak... 1337, |-|3110, c|u|/|8, those are just examples, though I don't entirely know for sure.

Anyways, that's enough about me. I think. I look forward to meeting you all~ heart

lolihaveleft

Slinkerton

Conservative Phantom

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:31 pm
Hello. ^_^ Online I usually go by Akire, but in the real world, I go by Erika. (That's Akire backwards.) I'm 21 years old. I love being online! I have an outside life, too, though. xD

I love...
heart Ben. heart
Anime and manga.
Listening to music.
Animal Crossing.
Bible study.

I dislike...
People with no manners.
Bad grammar and spelling.
Chatspeak/leetspeak.
Court TV.
Carrots.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:03 am
Heya, I'm Princess n. I'm 16 years old. I joined this guild because it looks fun and I'm sure I could get loads of referrals, but I am super busy ATM so when I have more time I'm going to get so many members here you won't believe it xd

If I win anything from this guild it's gonna go towards my quest for a sash heart

Thanks Peasant!! 3nodding

PrInCeSs N

-la reine des gitans-

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:08 pm
Hello, I'm starving.

And my name is Bella Catarina.

I am 15 and I currently hate high school. Actually, we'll make a list, because lists are the saviors of the world.

I adore...
Colorguard
Books
Music (The Dresden Dolls, Fiona Apple, Regina Spektor, etc.)
Working out (oddly enough)
Pedicures...they're magic
Top Raman
Movies (period, quirky, psychological)
Gaia heart
Jim Carrey

I abhor...
Kelly Clarkson
Stupid people
Not having music
Ugly criminals
Politics
Shaving my legs
School

I have a similar list in my profile, if you'd care to take a look-see.

I've been on gaia for a few years on various accounts and I've never had much gold because I spend it once I get it! That is why I joined this lovely, inovative guild. 4laugh

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:02 pm
ninja

New here today. Not much to say. o.o Half for me, half for P-chan. Does seem enjoyable though.

I like staircases. And fireplaces. Not so much the fire though, don't like heat. Just doesn't do it for me, y'know?

If I win anything? Perhaps a cravat. Those are very dashing.

Cake Justice

ANTiNiGHT

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:09 pm
“D0 you like to hurt?"
"I D0. I D0.”

"Hello,
My name? Chelsey but i always hated my name ><
Call me Chess like the game :]
Or on gaia Em0 Wreck, its shorter than Em0tional Wreckage & in no way means I’m emo! Someone one time sent me a message saying hi emo wreck! and it stuck ;]

Hmm lets see what else can i say?
I'm a shy person in the real world, but i'm not online, so if half the people i meet online were to meet me in person they would kick my a**s xD
Haha. I like anything funny, im a comedy whore :]

Anything else?
Uh, my life sucks like every other teen? I love to write poems and draw...
I day dream too much and think I have ADD & OCD... wanna know why?
I'll tell you weather or not you care,
ADD because in school i space out WAY too much, about an hour of just sitting there and not listening to anyone pretty much everyday. oh i do go to school, I’m only 15 & in 10th grade ^.^
Now why do i think i have OCD? haha, my friend... she does 'ODC' things like count to ten rather than 7 or something, must be perfect xD... it's all her fault and i know it...

Music?
Equals my life O.O
I love music, into Rock, HxC ROCKER! no not really but i do listen to some out there music... current obsession with a band is Bright Eyes, i love them and if you know them you wouldn't think rock probably but still there music is amazing, go listen to them, NOW. Action-Action isn't a well known band but i love their lyrics too :]
Then there’s;
[x] 3 Doors Down
[x] 30 Seconds To Mars
[x] AC/DC
[x] The Academy Is
[x] Ace Of Base
[x] AFI
[x] The Almost
[x] Aiden
[x] Alice Cooper
[x] Alice In Chains
[x] The All-American Rejects
[x] Artic Monkeys
[x] As I Lay Dying
[x] The Ataris
[x] Action Action
[x] Atreyu
[x] Avenged Sevenfold
[x] Bayside
[x] Bear vs Shark
[x] Black Sabbath
[x] Bleeding Through
[x] Blink 182
[x] Blue October
[x] Blue Oyster Cult
[x] Bowling For Soup
[x] Bullet For My Valentine
[x] Bright Eyes
[x] Cancer Bats
[x] Creed
[x] Cold War Kids
[x] Comeback Kid
[x] The Cure
[x] The Cab
[x] Dashboard Confessional
[x] Death Cab For Cutie
[x] Disturbed
[x] Daughtry
[x] Evanescence
[x] Every Time I Die
[x] Eiffel 65
[x] Emo Ranger Theme
[x] Fall Out Boy
[x] The Foo Fighters
[x] The Fray
[x] From Autumn To Ashes
[x] From First To Last
[x] Funeral For A Friend
[x] Gnarls Barkley
[x] God or Julie
[x] Good Charlotte
[x] Gorillaz
[x] Grateful Dead
[x] Green Day
[x] Guns N’ Roses
[x] Gym Class Heroes
[x] Hawthorne Heights
[x] Hellogoodbye
[x] HIM
[x] Hinder
[x] Hoobastank
[x] James Blunt
[x] Jimmy Eat World
[x] John Mayer
[x] The Killers
[x] Kill Hannah
[x] Kiss
[x] Kooks
[x] Korn
[x] Linkin Park
[x] Lost Prophets
[x] Marilyn Manson
[x] Maroon 5
[x] Matchbox 20
[x] The Matches
[x] Mike Got Spiked
[x] Muse
[x] My Chemical Romance
[x] NHOI
[x] Nickelback
[x] Nine Inch Nails
[x] Nightmare Of You
[x] Nirvana
[x] Ok Go
[x] P.O.D.
[x] Panic At The Disco
[x] Placebo
[x] Police
[x] Rage Against The Machine
[x] Red Hot Chili Peppers
[x] The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
[x] Rise Against
[x] Say Anything
[x] The Shins
[x] Shiny Toy Guns
[x] Silverstein
[x] Simple Plan
[x] Sick Puppies
[x] Smash Mouth
[x] Smashing Pumpkins
[x] Snow Patrol
[x] Stone Sour
[x] System Of A Down
[x] Taking Back Sunday
[x] Tenacious D
[x] Test Your Reflex
[x] Third Eye Blind
[x] Thursday
[x] U2
[x] UnderOATH
[x] The Used
[x] Weezer
[x] Weird Al Yankovic
[x] The Who
[x] The White Stripes
[x] Yellowcard
Yes! it took me for EVER to make that list,
and is not done at all...
Haha, over 50% of my myspace friends are bands :]
Music rocks your own opinions, so i really try not to fight about music
i cant help it sometimes though when someone says a band suck, and you love em
totally breaks your heart i mean the whole, rock rap things been going around, imma rocker but someone will yell at you for not liking rap and I’m like
HOLY I DIDN'T YEPP AT YOU FOR...
and i fight V.v
I’m ashamed.
Haha.

Gaia?
O` course... I’m currently questing my dream avi, which infect only cost another 600k or so,
and so winning i would finish my avi and give 100k to my 8 year old brother on gaia ^.^
He's always asking for gold, and I’m a greedy soul, but if i was to finish my dream avi I wouldn't mind giving him some, hmm that leaves 200k huh? i guess I’d have a give away, no! for real I, would,
I know a lot of people would just say this, to make them look better
but i love the whole give-away thread junk, always try making one but it never lasts because the amount isn't high enough to get people in
make friends :]

Why?
gonk

Okay, whoa thats long o.o
Haha im done!

THE END
"

“Then hurt meee."
"Then hurt me."
"Then hurt me."

"Then hurt me."
"Then hurt me.”

[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games