Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
What item do you want most on gaia and why? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lookie! A new poll!
  woo? You're sweet?
  *sigh* I'm not impressed (T_T;)
View Results

Chibi7su

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:15 am
Ancient Katana just because ive always had a love for swords, and katanas are of course my favorites.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:49 am
G-Blade because the G Blade is like a keyblade and i'm obsessed with kingdom Hearts 2. lol razz  

Felix69

Mysterious_0ne

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:14 am
I want the ancient katana so badly! But no matter how much gold I get, I cannot match up to the ongoing rising price of the katana is the marketplace. Every time I think I'm close, the price rises another 5k. It's like a curse. Until the price finally stops rising or lowers, it seems I won't be able to catch up to the price to buy the ancient katana I need so much to complete my dream avi.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:02 am
Golden Laurels.

They are my absolute favorite thing ever.

The Broken Man

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:05 am
User Image
Pelvic Thrust me. . [ harder ]. .. and . . Moan for me. . .

Golden laurels.
I would like that, instead of this ridiculous egyptian thing.

User ImageThrusts: 13,486

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:58 am
The Item I wish for most would have to be te chayku scarf because thats the most expensive thing on my avi.  

Kino Josuke

baka4lif3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:56 am
thank you letter for june 2003.because it is the first letter that has come out and it has angelic halo and that item is worth 350 million gold.
also it is so rare that less then 20 are bought.another item i truly want is angelic rod plus because you dont know the power that it holds while fishing  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:44 am
I only want a OMG for my friend and that's it. I just want to make him happy.  

LaaBeeDuu

Ska Hippie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:04 pm
It's a toss up between 3: Coco plushie because I have a black cat in real life hehe, Oculus Magica because they're just crazy lol, and the Libra one from the Western Zodiac  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:07 pm
I would kill for an angelic halo. But I don't think I'd ever be able to get it. If I had an angelic halo, I would use it for a while, but then i would sell it, and donate it to the guild. Peasent is starting to run low on gold. And noone wants the MADG guild to end.  

Aurabelle

zomgwhee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:47 pm
red pimpin cane (i think thats what it is called)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:08 pm
Now that I think about it..some bani clips would be urber cute. whee  

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

Kiwi Cow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:13 pm
i just want ONE just ONE Mc and ill love gaia XD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:13 pm
I'd say the Kiki Kitty. My first Kiki was given to me by a friend,a nd I treasured it. I regretted selling. I wish I could have another one of those scamps back.

Alt F4

brokentorn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:34 pm
hmm...i really want a bouquet right now. nothing i really really want. the slippers are really cute. and so are the black and white tights. there aren't any cool tops i like too much..  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games