Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:15 pm
Rahenno walked from the springs to where the gates should be. Walking here, reminded him of Mikyo's Metal guard wall. He smiled and thought of something. He took a deep breath put his hands on the ground. The very mountains holding up the cloud village, Started to rumble. He started to grunted because of how much chakra was being used, sooner or later he would have to tap into the first level of his demon chakra. Now an ice wall started to take the place of the old gates. Rahenno infused it with the nine-tails chakra, this way the fire element within the chakra would make the wall immune to fire attacks. Rahenno then pumped a stream of wind chakra throughout the gates. This way, the wall would attack anyone with bad intentions with blades of wind, just like the metal wall. Rahenno hoped this wall would stand for a long time. He stayed on the ground and continued to pour chakra into the wall until it completly surrounded cloud.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:47 pm
Tensuos clone arrived at the gates, he saw Rahenno and walked up to him. "I have found out who destroyed the village... It was the grass village, If Arianna had not come, the kusakage would have sent me off."  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:46 pm
Rahenno looked up, "The grass village?" He said confused. He got up as he finished the gates and looked around. "I'm going to go look into to it, Tell Kazou I'll be back." He said putting up his hood. "I'm going out for awhile." He said as he started to walk off.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:31 pm
進む 安秋
Susumu Yasuaki

User Image
Just what the cloud needs at this moment. Another insane fugitive left in the dark from an era in which most memories have receded. This women strikes an all too familiar presence in the hearts of those around. Her dark hair however a contrast to her normal flowing blond hair. This resemblance of Susumu is so striking indeed it is quite scary. Looking around at the destroyed village she smiles and starts laughing. Pointing to the destruction around her she continues laughing and yells out "I am the one who did this! This destruction was caused because of me." The lady is a liar a damn good one at that, but why would anyone want to be insane enough to take the blame for something like this?

NUR

Eris5

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:41 pm
Ariana walks by the gates hearing some insane woman yelling to herself but she couldn't hear exactly what she had said so she just stared at her and kept walking through the gates as if it were none of her business. She was a bit afraid of lunatics and hobos who yelled for money and acknowledgment  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:41 pm
User Image

The Blue
Fang Of
The East

Velox and his three dogs arrived just in time to hear the woman yelling. He raised and eyebrow and stayed on edge as he asked,"You're the one that caused this? This chaos?"  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:50 pm
On the way back Ariana had just heard Velox and paused....
"wait what?"
Ariana asked under her breath not expecting to be heard and stayed hidden behind some rubble from the left overs of the watch tower.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:52 pm
Luri entered the village with a peaceful mind and some intentions he would not share and headed to wherever that girl had gone, if she had even come here in the first place  

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:54 pm
Demonxman
Luri entered the village with a peaceful mind and some intentions he would not share and headed to wherever that girl had gone, if she had even come here in the first place

"s**t just what I needed."
Ariana looked to Luri
"what you want to kill me now with your little friend over there?"
Ariana pointed to the woman who just confessed to destroying the village.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:57 pm
User Image

The Blue
Fang Of
The East

Kiba barked at the two new shinobi. Velox had heard the two as well as his dogs. He quickly spun around to watched what was next to come.  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:58 pm
ariana x3 xxx
Demonxman

Ariana looked to Luri

((maybe I shouldn't get sidetracked anymore lol was too slow posting going to that house sad ohh well...))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:59 pm
Demonxman
ariana x3 xxx
Demonxman

Ariana looked to Luri

((maybe I shouldn't get sidetracked anymore lol was too slow posting going to that house sad ohh well...))

((lol seemed like tunnel vision you walked through me xd ))  

Bodhisattva Empress

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:07 pm
Luri looked at the girl and laughed, heh, I'll make your death slow and painful! I don't even know who that other person is, I don't need another fight Luri pulled out three kunai held together by string with three paper bombs on them set to go off then ever someone trips over them  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:12 pm
"Don't know her yet well known? If anything mist would know there lead ninja for an attack"
Ariana realized the guy wasn't as taken to the idea of holding off on this fight when there was a big situation at hand.
"Hey, I appreciate the help but ******** off...."
Ariana said as she backed up a bit with her back against a fallen tree.

Bodhisattva Empress

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:20 pm
User Image

The Blue
Fang Of
The East

Velox activated his Byakugan and got ready to help out the woman he had seen back at the remains of the office.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games