Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 468 469 470 471 472 473 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:37 pm
A Resident Evil first aid kit is up for bid on ebay! - Click -  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:55 am
thats so hardcore!! i know that i've seen the RE4 plaga sample w/ leon brown leather shirt from the game. it was so cool when i saw it! also i seen on tv where whoever wins the trivia quiz for resident evil will get a resident evil case and inside it has the antivirus from the resident evil movie!! my friend was tick of and wanted it so bad. when i saw it i get tick off too lolz the case was so awesome!!  

Guitar Hero King

7,625 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:02 am
Haha, excellent. If I had the money I'd get that as well as the Virus/Anti-Virus from the movie. Those run expensive, too. sad  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:09 am
Double post, I know, but I want to share something with you guys.

I found this awesome website that records audio off of youtube. It's super fantastic and the quality is amazing.

www.youtubetracks.com

Go have fun! I just converted the four new Silent Hill 5 vocal songs and I'm one -very- happy girl!!

heart  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:10 am
Hehehe, silly Notte.
I know a site where you could convert YouTube movies to Audio Tracks, AVI files, and even iPod video files.

EDIT: And here's a pretty for you guys:

User Image

It's taken directly from the PS3 save file.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:30 pm
Also, it's interesting how all the street names in SH5 are named after popular names in the Horror culture.

There's Craven Ave. that one's pretty obvious, Wes Craven.
Scott Blv., is named after Ridley Scott, who directed Alien.
Barker st., named after Clive Barker, a popular horror author.
There's Carpenter Ave, which is named after John Carpenter who directer Halloween.
Friedkin Rd. is named after William Friedkin, who directed The Exorcist.
Lyne St. is named after Adrian Lyne, the director of Jacob's Ladder.
Kubrick Ave. is named after Stanley Kubrick, the director of A Clockwork Orange.
Walton Ave. is an odd one. It seems to be named not after an actual person, but after a character Captain Rober Walton from Fraknenstein.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:18 pm
Biohazard EXTREME

Umm... I don't remember the order. Do you mean the ER Costume ending? I found that one to be the most depressing of all the endings.

Spoiler:

It was a good twist, but I wouldn't compare it with SH2. I wasn't all that surprised by it though, because they made the horrible mistake of, in their original ideas, reveal that the game would be about a guy in a mental hospital. So the fact that it was the case didn't really surprise me.
But yeah, definitely one of the best plotlines of SH.

Yeah, the ER one. Spoiler:

I didn't know it was originally gonna be about a guy in a mental hospital, though. And was that part after the credits real or not, when Joshua takes the picture of you that you find in the attic? I wasn't sure if that was real or if Alex was still just one ******** up individual.

And what's even more disturbing was the fact that his parents hardly seemed to care that he killed Joshua, more the fact that he ******** up the contract with their god. Like his parents hardly gave a crap about either of them.

Oh, and the sequence in the underground with Judge Holloway was pretty awesome. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:30 pm
Spoiler:

Still, I wouldn't say the storyline is quite at the caliber of SH2. I mean, with SH2, there were TONS of subtleties, symbolism... The dialogue in SH5, and the flow of the story was pretty much straight forward. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. I do think that too much of that, "I'm a creep, and I'll talk in weird riddles," gets annoying. I mean, the amount of times Claudia said, "Remember me and your true self as well", I just wanted to smack a b***h.

To be fair, though. If this is the final SH, then the real ending is the one you choose. I mean, it's not like they'll touch on it again, like they did with SH1 (clarifying the ending in SH3 and 5, confirming that it was the Good ending that happend and not Good+, too.) Or in SH4, confirming that James never came back from Silent Hill. Although I guess it's possible in that case that if James did get out, he could simply have run away from those he knew, but more likely than not, it was the In Water ending. But with SH5, if there's nothing to hint at what happened afterwards, then the ending could be anything we choose.

Ho-o-o-ly crap!! I just finished watching The Incredible Hulk, and not only was it a terrific movie, but holy crap! The ending just blew me away.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:33 pm
Eh. It's overrated. I mean, fanboys and fangirls are all over it like "ZOMG BEST HULK EVARRRR" when it really just isn't that good. It's good, sure, but I simply can't watch it because I'll say "It was good." and everyone'll take my head off for not saying it's the greatest.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:15 pm
Canas Renvall
Eh. It's overrated. I mean, fanboys and fangirls are all over it like "ZOMG BEST HULK EVARRRR" when it really just isn't that good. It's good, sure, but I simply can't watch it because I'll say "It was good." and everyone'll take my head off for not saying it's the greatest.

I could say exactly the same thing about Dark Knight, Canas, so don't go there.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:49 pm
I was never a big Hulk fan... so I don't really know if I'd want to see it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:03 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Canas Renvall

Just letting you know how you were when the Dark Knight came out. wink  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:18 pm
Canas Renvall
Biohazard EXTREME
Canas Renvall

Just letting you know how you were when the Dark Knight came out. wink

First of all, all I said was that it was an awesome movie. I didn't go see it in IMAX a bunch of times, nor am I telling everyone that they should see it. Second, there aren't 5 other people IN this thread (not to mention ebout every other ******** person outside this thread), raving about how awesome it is. I don't see people walking around with lame quotes from the movie like, "Hulk, Smash," the way I see people walk around with lame T-Shirts that say, "Why so serious?" on them. The Incredible Hulk was an awesome super hero action movie and it wasn't pretending or trying to be anything else. So, your comparison doesn't really measure up, simply because it's also based on a super hero comic. Shoulda saved that card for something REALLY hyped up that I'll be excited for in the future. Not that I can imagine anything...

But for the record, I'd watch The Incredible Hulk over Dark Knight any day.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:32 pm
Speaking of comic movies, do any of you know if the new Hellboy movie has come to DVD yet? Or when it is? I've been dying to see that movie. I'm a pretty big fan of the comics. ^^;

Also, I need a better Halloween avy than this.  

Javanomicron

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:45 pm
November 11th is when Hellboy II hits the home screen. Considering he was found by a bunch of soldiers, I guess it's kind of a fitting release date, huh?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 468 469 470 471 472 473 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games