Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:22 pm
Luri only had one thought in mind, but decided to control himself and realize his actions, well, I now remember what I have to do, you are pretty lucky/color] Luri turned to the women he was told to have caused the clouds destruction and shook the hand, damn good work you've done here, wish I was here to see it happen, too bad and with that, Luri sunk into the ground out of the cloud heading for the mist  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:25 pm
"YES" She says gritting her teeth a fire in her eyes. "The destruction of your beloved Village was caused by me and now I have come to kill whatever exists here still." This version of Susumu smiles then throws her hand into the sky as she does a huge amount of lightning bursts from her hand. The lightning goddess running rampant through this Susumu, her power over the electrical element is multiplied by so much. "Now who shall be the first to die?"  

Eris5

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:28 pm
"son of a b***h could have at least helped...."
Ariana looked to the ninja trying to be her nsisters impersonator
"umm I'm sorry but you didn't even recognize me as your sister and your brain level is too low to be my siuster..... no offense but its a family genetic trait....."
Ariana said looking to the lgihtning based woman
"Oh and goddess of lightning would this chick over here."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:36 pm
User Image

The Blue
Fang Of
The East

Velox growled. His dogs and he dashed away from the lady. They then spun around to face her. He heard what the woman from the office had said and figured that they were related."Excuse me Madam,"he called out to the woman from the office,"May I ask what your name is?"  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:39 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Cloud Genin

Tenkai

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"My fists will rain down upon your soul."

--Tenkai arrived to see the dog boy again.Tenkai smiled as he walked over slowly."So what was your name?Im Tenkai."Tenkai took in his surroundings as he studied the others.--

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:40 pm
"Who?" The lady says strangely then laughs, the lightning goddess within her speaking to her softly, words of utter destruction and chaos. This lady has the same power as Susumu but none of the grace and reserve that Susumu does. "This village needed to be destroyed, a new begeninning, don't seek vengance else you may get killed." This Susumu like lady flickers out and appears again directly to the right of Ariana. Tossing three senbon needles at the girl Susumu disappears in a flicker once again. An ethereal version of the lightning goddess follows Susumu around, yet is unseen to anybody, but her.  

Eris5

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:43 pm
User Image

The Blue
Fang Of
The East

Velox looked over at the boy."Velox Sokuryoku; your's?"he asked quickly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:44 pm
"Ariana hun"
Ariana reappeared behind the figure now glowing a bright white.
"This isn't what we wanted... no one wanted you or your creative methods. What gave you the right...."
Ariana paused for a moment thinking about those who most liekly died
".....the right to take my family and friends?"

Bodhisattva Empress

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:48 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Cloud Genin

Tenkai

--Tenkai gave the boy a puzzled look."I just said my name was Tenkai."Tenkai smiled as he watched the events unfold.HE quickly sat down with his legs crossed and started to medeitate.--

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:48 pm
"HAHAHahaha they deserved to die." Susumu whips herself around the chakra scalpel already formed in her hands, a dark aura emanating from Susumu's body, the chakra scalpel aimed right for Ariana's throat.  

Eris5

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:53 pm
"and whats my reason for dying?"
Ariana asked as a mist like substance filled the air upon the woman known as susumu attempted to strike. The mist sparkled like crystals as the area around them was flourished leaving the others outside of this misty like substance. A bright light shown through the mist due to the light reflecting off the particles from the scalpel.
"You guys stay away from this battle watch from the outside to catch if she leaves and what direction."
Ariana had moved from the strike but to where who knows  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:57 pm
Katsuro was walking down the road and as soon as he got to the gates, he saw a fight already happening. He sighed as their was nothing to see but fighting. He took a close look again as it was Susumu. It we his old Kage when he was living in Cloud. He remember her very well, and was kind of glad that he was not one of the last. But why was she about too kill The girl there? was it for joy, or was it something else. either way, he just stood there, watching the fight. His hand flared up with darkness as he look at it. He had not felt that power in a long time now.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:58 pm
Laughing Susumu spinds in circles what a pretty little enclosure. While she spirals around her arms streaking around her, she makes a handsign and two shadow clones appear, meditating inside a barrier which the clones made quickly after appearing. Now collecting energy the clones stay in this strange form of meditation. While they do so the real Susumu's arms gathers lightning energy around them and a spiraling, destroying mass of water and lightning infused within each other smash around the area wildly, destroying anything nearby. Nami Dageki  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:59 pm
Oroami fell to the ground in time to see what was obviously Ari and some Susumu look alike fighting. "Who are you?" Oroami said as he saw his wife still in the sky "Your chakra is much darker than hers."  

Havok-Trance

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:00 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Cloud Genin

Tenkai

--Tenkai flipped back as he jumpped far away to not be hurt by this little fight.Tenkai started to think wher he should go next.--

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff