Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:05 pm
"shes toast thats what"
Ariana said as the mist solidified uupon the first sign of lightnign attempt. Ariana had been waiting for the lightnign Goddess to to use her special elementsince thats who she claimed to be. The electricity that would be able to destroy a village was channelled through multiple crystal like particles and directed into a blast that travel around the crystal area they were fighting in until it hit the lightning Goddess. For some reason the the lightnign didn't make an impact on Ariana and since Ariana was still glowing it should've been easy for her to be spotted from the beginning. The clones that were created were sure to get hit by the path of this lightnign circling the crystal particles that were once the floating mist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:06 pm
Katsuro look over at Hector with one of his infamous smirks he always make in the past. "Well, if it isn't Oroami. I guess that a long time no see is out of the question huh? Well, if you really want to know, My name is Katsuro Kamisama. I am guessing that you don't remember me huh?" He asked him. The dark flare on his hand vanished. He turn his body to look at Oroami as well. This was someone he had not seen in some time now.

(I am assuming that you are talking to me hector?)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:12 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Cloud Genin

Tenkai

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"My fists will rain down upon your soul."

--Tenkai turned and darted to a difffrent village.--

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:13 pm
(I said Susumu..)

Oroami ignored Katsuro, "I'm not worried about you right now." He said as he took a step towards the look alike and charged his Saiz chakra into his palm as he reach out to strike. As soon as he made contact Oroami was sent flying back as he saw where he was once standing was himself. But with less Chakra, though said chakra was extremely dark.

"Hello all." The Copy Cat Oroami said as he turned to the evil Susumu. "Still as ruthlessly beautiful as always." He turned around towards those around him and gave an evil grin.  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:14 pm
進む 安秋
Susumu Yasuaki

User Image
Looking up at the other lady in the sky the darker Susumu smiles "I am her!" She yells out the lighting whipping about violently still. The lightning/ water mix being utilized by the Susumu doesn't seem to be doing any damage really, no good. She decides to switch it up then. Spinning around feeling fully alive she stops the spin and looks to Ariana her eternal sharingan spinning wildly. "Finished." She pouts "Oh no. I'm scared. I better hit you off that high horse of yours." The sky begins to darken as the blood red eyes of this Susumu doesn't beckon the warmest welcome.

The real Susumu stands high up, just standing on the air watching as this other version of herself causes so much trouble. This imposter seems to have many of the same abilities as Susumu however this could be quite interesting.

NUR

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:15 pm
(Yay I got an Evil Oroami)  

Havok-Trance

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:19 pm
((lol oh yay as if fighting the lightning girl wasnt tough enough.))
The crystals split the power of the lightning and shot it into the sky to protect the village. Ariana then cleared the mist and sighed not seeing the Goddess but her grid felt her clearer than the yes could see and the ears could hear. When the mist cleared from the spot Ariana was gone as the mist lingered across the plain like a display off a mgic trick.
"well?"
Ariana's voice could be heard though she couldnt be seen."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:19 pm
((lol ya now we can cause some trouble. you were created from my rib like eve from adam lol >.< ))  

Eris5

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:20 pm
Eris5
((lol ya now we can cause some trouble. you were created from my rib like eve from adam lol >.< ))

((lol hate to see what a bigger bone creates))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:21 pm
hector rouge
(I said Susumu..)

Oroami ignored Katsuro, "I'm not worried about you right now." He said as he took a step towards the look alike and charged his Saiz chakra into his palm as he reach out to strike. As soon as he made contact Oroami was sent flying back as he saw where he was once standing was himself. But with less Chakra, though said chakra was extremely dark.

"Hello all." The Copy Cat Oroami said as he turned to the evil Susumu. "Still as ruthlessly beautiful as always." He turned around towards those around him and gave an evil grin.

(Ah, okay. was kind of confused. Since I had a dark flare around my hand. or I was reading wrong as always...)

Katsuro watch as both Oroamis was fighting. He was kind of confused at first but could tell which was which. The darkness the evil one was glowing. What happen here? He wondered on that, but should he help? Should he help his past kages? Or would they accept his help? Katsuro did not know so he just stood their still as the fight was going on. He look over at Susumu as well. There was two. Thing were getting way out of hand now. But sensing the chakra of the two, he knew which was which.

(Well. i just got myself into something....O_o)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:24 pm
進む 安秋
Susumu Yasuaki

User Image
Looking to the Other Oroami, this Susumu can tell he is on the same wave-length as hers. She turns around, she doesn't need to see this nuisance of a girl in order to attack her... She laughs while the sky grows yet darker, At the moment the land is about to be encased in darkness, Susumu bursts into hundreds of ravens.

NUR

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:26 pm
"Ah ah ah..." The Oroami said as he could see Ari "Chakra sensory is so fun!" He saw her chakra scattered inside of the mist, "thank you Oroami from your tools!" Bending over Oroami pulled out a huge boulder of the earth. "Eat this!" he screamed tossing it at Ari; when it left his hands he created a Chidori Stream.

The real Oroami yelled as he attempted to run towards the imposter only to be thrown back by a sudden force.  

Havok-Trance

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:36 pm
The mist traveling the plain flourishes the area concentrating where the ravens were freezing them. like how one would freeze energy or fire almost like a battery affect as she used the ice as an energy containe. Ariana then saw a fricken boulder
"oh shyt...."
Ariana blocked her head with her fore arms as the boulder hit her sending her flying back. Ariana dug her feet into the ground as she slid back so it wouldnt destroy the village but then the chidori wave came.... Ariana felt it but couldn't react properly because of the boulder. The wave hit the boulder shattering one end of the massive rock and rolling it off Ariana's face from the force.
Ariana pushed the boulder up a bit so it would land behind her and at the moment she wasnt feeling too energetic about fighting to massive figures by herself. The lightnign wasnt a big deal but earth wasnt her strong point. Her face was scuffed considerably and her nose and mouth was leaking bloodfrom the impact the boulder hit her ******** said looking down at the blood loss
"what do you want from us?"
Ariana asked as her legs shook from the nerve racking situation and the strike ha her a bit intimidated.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:43 pm
The Demon Oroami glanced at his partner, Susumu, before he laughed. "Simple, we wish to kill you all." He looked to his counter part self, "Oroami you are too weak to break through our wave length." He said as he began to walk forward. Every inch he got closer he was sending waves of pain through the other Oroami.

The real Oroami began to groan in pain as he forced himself up only to be forced back down to the ground.  

Havok-Trance

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:45 pm
User Image

The Blue
Fang Of
The East

Velox and his dogs dashed to the Raikage's office since they were already close to the entrance of the village. They need the Raikage badly.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff