Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 470 471 472 473 474 475 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:26 pm
"this is no good, better lay low for a bit" Recca formed a small pocket deminsion and waited until yuri's troops completed their storm through the acadamy.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:01 pm
(( umm whoa yuri and whats going on lol?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:04 pm
Recca's brother is trying to kill Recca, and Yuri (brother) has just stormed and taking over the acadamy.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:06 pm
Naixen stopped in the middle of the hall. She heard a presence coming and assumed to be the one called Yuri. "For an 'evil' guy I can't help but laugh at his name..."She thought making a small grin then looked back into the heartless in her hood. It looked back at her with a blink. "Hey, Do you like the name Annie?" She asked and it looked hesitant until it nodded. "Then it's settled Your Annie now. It was my name but now the name was replaced by Naixen." She smiled and continuied then suddenly thought of something.

"Hey do you sense any of my classmates in the academy? You know the ones we saw at the kitchen?" She asked and Annie hesitated again until it shook it's head. "Ok, So they went out...wonder where..." She started to turn up her volume to universal and heard their voices on a cruise ship. "Should we go and join them?" She asked again and Annie shrugged. "Well nothing better to do plus I can kick back and relax on the sun chairs for my reading." She smiled and portaled her way out into the destination.

She was greeted by sea breezes and the sight of the blue sky along wit hthe touch of the sea water smell. "Haven't been out in the sea for a long time." She smiled and quickly went into a stall and changed from her cloak and into a normal wear of knee pants and a tank. "Now for you...." She looked at Annie now having nowhere else to hide. She peeked out to find a stuffed cat. "That'll do." She grabbed it and within second she came out of the stall with a black cat following her out and leaping on to her head. "At least you'll look less scary to the people who aren't 'you know who.' " She commented looking at Annie on her head. It made no response as it took another nap and made another small smile and came to find her classmates.

She noticed that one called Vexxion was now human and had taken half a bottle of medicine given by another of her classmates. "Drink too much of that and you'll get symptons worser then you already you had." She informed. "I've seen it happend in my previous life." She added.

((Gah I'm being oddly wordly lately....))  

Alchemy Puppet

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:59 pm
Yuri and his men stopped their raid, it had become a base, just what Recca was looking for. Recca popped out ot the demension and had his gloves set to water. he went stealth, and put his glove over a guards mouth suffocating him. he dragged the body into a dark corner, and proceeded  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:27 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Carrot-Copper
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Carrot-Copper
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Carrot-Copper
*Vexxion moans and slowly sits up, holding his head.*
" bixyll looked over at him " yo alright?"
"Yeah...... I'm fine....... My head just hurts....."
" bixyll reached into his pocked and threw him a bottle of Tylenol " i always have these with me"
"Thanks."

*He drinks the entire bottle.*
bixyll looked over at him ".... you do realize that was half full right?
*He holds out his hand.*

"Give me another bottle."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:20 pm
Carrot-Copper
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Carrot-Copper
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Carrot-Copper
" bixyll reached into his pocked and threw him a bottle of Tylenol " i always have these with me"
"Thanks."

*He holds out his hand.*

"You shouldnt take anymore. An overdose like that could kill you Vexxion"Berry looked at Bixyll.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:09 am
Recca walked through the acadamy slowly, knocking out any guards that got in the way, and he moved the body.

Recca was almost to Yuri when he was spotted, "crap," recca changed the gloves to lightning, and took down group after group of guards, but they just kept coming.  

MrAsianK

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:15 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Carrot-Copper
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Carrot-Copper
"Thanks."

*He holds out his hand.*

"You shouldnt take anymore. An overdose like that could kill you Vexxion"Berry looked at Bixyll.
Naixen sighed. "Something tells me that oblivion hates more than I though......Either that I need to be more audible..." She thought shaking her head a bit. "She's right you know and being one a boat won't make it better either; you may blow chunks and I don't anyone want sto see that, no offence." She  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:33 pm
" im not giving you anymore, they;ll have to pump your stomach and thats not fun...you just sty here and rest im going to go outside he turned and saw naixen " who are you?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:57 pm
Recca started running through the halls, zapping any guards in the way, when he ran into a dead end, so he used a portal, and appeared behind the guards, and he zapped them all, survivors he burned to a crisp.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:13 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" im not giving you anymore, they;ll have to pump your stomach and thats not fun...you just sty here and rest im going to go outside he turned and saw naixen " who are you?"
"Am coming with you Bixyll."Berry follows and she a bit behind of bixyll so she doesnt see Naixen yet.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:14 pm
".... talk to you later then" bixyll walks out of the room  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:32 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Berry grabs Bixyll hand and walks with him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:34 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Berry grabs Bixyll hand and walks with him.
" so what do you ant to do they've got a puut put course rock climing bowling pool arcade movies and food"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 470 471 472 473 474 475 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games