Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 471 472 473 474 475 476 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:49 pm
Katsuro got in front of the the Demon Oroami, about 10 feet in front of hm as he glared at him with his right eye. His other eye had a eye patch on it. His Blood red eye was activated and he will not sit there and see Oroami get killed like this. "Seeing as things are going bad, I will not let you harm Oroami." He said as a black mist appeared right in the middle of both him and the evil Oroami. He pulled out his Dark Scythe that was almost nearly unbreakable. the only thing that could weaken and/or destroy it would be pure light. "Fight me instead!" he yelled out.

(Don't mind if I meddle in this fight? I will gladly step down if you don't need me.)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:50 pm
"I want you all to hunt me, hate me for what I did to the village." Susumu smiles re-appearing almost magically right above Ariana looking down. Her bigger plan is to try and breed a bunch of angry vengeance seeking ninja from the cloud...so that she can kill them off almost for sport. She wants them to be so misguided that their life becomes darker than her own. Susumu then releases one of the shadow clones, all the energy the shadow clone was collecting, thus activating Susumu's 2nd stage of her clan. She instantly goes blind and begins seeing through the palms of her hands where to eyes appear. She holds onto her right arm, pointing it straight down at Ariana. "NOW DIE!" Her arm begins to pulse and move as if something were living inside of it. This is caused because of the great force of the blast about to eminate from Susumu's palm the natural energy collected within Susumu is extremely dangerous. She releases the blast and it knocks her back a couple yards into the sky.

The real Susumu takes this moment of advantage and fires off an arrow at the other Susumu while she isn't looking. The arrow would of pierced the other Susumu right through the temple but instead the other Susumu caught a wiff of the arrow and raised her forearm so that the arrow pierces right through the evil susumu's other forearm (the one not firing off the huge blast downwards at Ariana) When the arrow hits the evil Susumu and pierces her arm the real Susumu screams in pain, looking down at her forearm where a newly formed hole has appeared.

( i must brb...i will be back in like 30minutes at the most.))  

Eris5

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:51 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Katsuro got in front of the the Demon Oroami, about 10 feet in front of hm as he glared at him with his right eye. His other eye had a eye patch on it. His Blood red eye was activated and he will not sit there and see Oroami get killed like this. "Seeing as things are going bad, I will not let you harm Oroami." He said as a black mist appeared right in the middle of both him and the evil Oroami. He pulled out his Dark Scythe that was almost nearly unbreakable. the only thing that could weaken and/or destroy it would be pure light. "Fight me instead!" he yelled out.

(Don't mind if I meddle in this fight? I will gladly step down if you don't need me.)

((well you have to be asking me since im the onlyone fighting these God like figures xd and trust me I don't mind the help.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:54 pm
ariana x3 xxx
Demonic Slayer Wasuken

((well you have to be asking me since im the onlyone fighting these God like figures xd and trust me I don't mind the help.))

(Then, can I help you out? and seeing as you are getting beaten by them, help would be great? XD)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:00 pm
((I should've been gone an hour ago I don't know if ill be here in 30 mins but ill try.

Demon please do help me not get my a** kicked I'd greatly appreciate it XD I mean who can complain about gettin help to live ))
Ariana's sighed dropping her arms not about to fight
"fine I won't let you have your fun you can kill us all.... I refuse to let my village be a play ground of emotions for your amusement. And you're not a God for such simple things wouldnt be amusing and this wouldnt be a game worth playing if you were of God status. Clearly you are mistaken and are have identity problems."
Ariana said as the blast came and the arrows shot. This moment gave her inspiration since no human truly wanted to stand and be smothered to death. As Ariana moved the blast shook the ground sending Ariana flying though she escaped the true damage. Ariana took notice to the bond between the evil and the real deal humans.
"hmmm so you're not so tough and I bet you weren't here to destroy and kill us all but to watch over susumu knowing you two are probably bonded."
Ariana looked to the evil Oroami
"which means the same must apply to you...."
Ariana smirked as she walked over to Oroami and cut his cheek with her nail. No tto put him in great pain but to see how the supposed God figure would respond

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:02 pm
The real Oroami waved Katsuro away, "don't worry, help Ari!" With a lunge he pushed through the wavelength and tackled his copy, both of them were almost instantly separated with a burst.

"You little t**t!" The copy yelled as he slowly got up "Susumu I think it would be unwise to fight ourselves right now."  

Havok-Trance

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:05 pm
Katsuro look over at Oroami and nodded his head to him. 'Alright. If you say so." He said as he rush to Ari's side. he look over at her, giving her a smile. 'You okay? I am here to help." He said, as he look at the the others fighting.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:09 pm
Ariana noticed that cutting Oroami's cheek didnt phase the evil twin much but fighting himself did.
"I'm fine"
Ariana replied to Katsuro as she watched Oroami tackle the evil him.
"Any ideas?"

Bodhisattva Empress

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:15 pm
(Basically if he's hurt I'm hurt, I'm hurt... I'm hurt)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:15 pm
Katsuro kept watching on the fight as it seem to never end. 'Well, seeing as they are fighting each others dark self, it looks more like a test of their own inner ability. I don't really know the answer, but I am guessing that they need to find that strength hidden within. Something that the dark clones had not learn from what the real ones had already. Like a skill or jutsu that the clones don't know yet." he told her as he was only guessing on this. He kept his guard up so that if anything comes in their way, he could just block it with his scythe.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:22 pm
"as uncalled for as this may be... Thats a heck of a relief on my behalf that I shouldn't be fighting this battle" sweatdrop
Ariana ran over to the boulder that had hit her and hopped on top with po corn and watching the fight. She shoved popcorn in her mouth engulfing her whole hand and suckin/slobbering all over it like an animated baby whee
"mmmm salty goodness...."
Ariana said as she watched the fight with her eyes squinted in joy as if she were relieved of duties.
"GO OROAMI GO! KICK YOUR BUTT !!!!"
Ariana cheered the shoved her hand in her mouth that was filled with pop corn and began slobbering again

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:24 pm
(Wth lol, haha you guys XD)  

Havok-Trance

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:26 pm
hector rouge
(Wth lol, haha you guys XD)

((lol hey even the best ninjas run out of ideas xd ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:27 pm
(True true)  

Havok-Trance

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:28 pm
((holy crap its late and i have to do a test early tomorrow. You guys continue I'll read the massive postings you guys will have when I get back home from school then continue role playing with you all. ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 471 472 473 474 475 476 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff