Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 472 473 474 475 476 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:37 pm
((I left RIGHT before a fight? omfg, that's BS!!!!))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:40 pm
((I was waiting for a bye to leave that never came so i figured I reply to demon

WTF DID YOU THINK WAS GONNA HAPPEN A TEA PARTY!?!?! lol we just hear someone admit to destroying our village what did you think i was going to do?

anyway im not waiting for byes anymore night everyone))  

Bodhisattva Empress

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:43 pm
(lol, Ari, I thought you were going to bed so I was just sitting here. Night lol)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:45 pm
((i should just magically come back and try to kill you guys lol, then leave!!!! that'd be a huge middle finger man lol))  

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:49 pm
(Yea and you'd kill our real RPCs as well...)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:23 pm
The evil of the Susumu's looks up at that b***h of a good Susumu. "Ooooh I hate her...If only I could kill her." The evil Susumu takes note of the transfer of pain and injury as well and stabs herself multiple times in the legs just so the real Susumu would have to feel the pain as well. "Ya this isn't going to be fun with them around." The evil Susumu grins and looks to her new partner in crime. Finally it seems someone as strong as her can accompany her on her journey of destruction. "We will return in full force. Don't sleep peacefully til then, else you will be killed in the beat of a heart." The evil Susumu turns to fly off,

Suddenly and at the perfect moment of oppurtunity Susumu (the real Susumu) Stands in front of this evil version Susumu her arms folded looking her up and down. "Where do you think you're going?"

"Sorry but I can't stay."The evil Susumu replies. "I can't believe you don't remember me."

Going wide eyed momentarily --really only a split second. The real Susumu gets an angry look on her face. "I know you... your from the other world aren't you?" "AREN'T YOU!?" She yells while charging forwards towards the evil Susumu. A chidori ablaze set for the fake Susumu's heart. A move that if hits would kill both the Susumu's. The Fake Susumu shakes her head as the chidori apparently just passes through her.  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:33 pm
Chuckling Manically The evil Oroami flew upwards towards Susumu. "I'll follow you."

At that moment the real Oroami flew up to grab his wife. "We will get them, but we have to think about Kisho and Kasumi right now." Oroami said as he reminded her that they still had somewhere to go.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:44 pm
The evil Susumu smirks and flies off into the horizon. While the real Susumu and the real Oroami stand together holding tight onto each other. "I don't like this Oroami. This is all the more reason for us to get away from the villages." The real Susumu takes off in the opposite direction of the evil Susumu. This puts a great strain on her mind...how to get rid of such a problem without killing herself...this is going to be tough.  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:45 pm
(Where to lol)

Oroami followed his wife with his arms around her waist as he brought Kisho along. "I know, thats why we're going to the Water country."

The Evil Oroami followed Susumu with a grin as he took off letting his wings care him miles in one flap.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:52 pm
((,,I dont know lol gotta find a place for evil Susumu and Oroami to live now as well.))  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:59 pm
(Haha lol, hmmmm.)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:37 pm
Rahenno appeared at the gates in a burst of water. He looked around, abd saw nothing but the gates he built. He smelt a familar scent. But the smell confused him. He got the scent of Susumu, but it was double the normal amount, almost like there had been two of her. Rahenno got another scent this one was Oroami's and he got the same story for his scent as well. Rahenno wanted to find out what was going on. He wanted to stay but this puzzled him to no end and wanted to find oout more. He again disappeared in a burst of water.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:51 pm
Katsuro watch as both the pairs flew off. He sighed as it look like the fight was over. He look over at the girl and she was injured still. "You feeling okay?" He asked her. Even if he was part of grass, this was his home town of where he started from. He will not abandoned it again like this. So he thought that helping the people here would get him some respect back.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:21 pm
(well, right now, I can't post there for some reason, so ima post here for now.)

Katsuro forgot that he had his duty to do. But he did not want to leave the girl here, so he made a shadow clone and fled to the sound country. their was someone that he needed to talk too.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 472 473 474 475 476 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces