Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 472 473 474 475 476 477 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:37 pm
Well, aside from OLDER games, enhancing your survival horror is gonna be tough. I mean let's face it, aside from Silent Hill 5, there isn't much survival going on in horror these days.

Ah well, I'm getting my fix in noninteractive media tonight. I just rewatched Dawn of the Dead (2004) and am about to watch Land of the Dead. It's a zombified evening for me. I think I'll watch (at least) one horror movie every day from now until Halloween.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:25 pm
That's what I meant, enhancing my collection with the older games. And Dead Space. And Fatal Frame 4 when it comes out. And Sadness when it comes out. Rhyme: two of the three are only on Wii. wink  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:06 pm
Don't know anything about Sadness, but Fatal Frame never appealed to me.

I do need to get Dino Crisis 1. I just wish 2 had a better ending, since after that Capcom killed the franchise like only Capcom could.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:00 pm
Canas Renvall
That's what I meant, enhancing my collection with the older games. And Dead Space. And Fatal Frame 4 when it comes out. And Sadness when it comes out. Rhyme: two of the three are only on Wii. wink

I remember Sadness. I think that might've been canceled though because I haven't heard any new info for a long time. cry

Little Big Planet has been delayed for a week. confused  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:16 pm
I'm hoping we'll see some new horror titles for PS3 sometime soon. A few of them came out this week, and they've been rated pretty poorly, but I'm actually thinking I should give them a chance. I mean, sometimes a game doesn't have very good gameplay mechanics, but if it's beatable and has a good storyline.. Who knows.
I think I'll give Vampire Rain: Altered Species a try.

Hopefully, those gameplay improvements in Alone in the Dark will make it better playable on the PS3 than on the other platforms. Why did they delay it in the first place? I mean, it's not like they said, "It's gonna suck... Let's delay it on ONE of the platforms to make improvements."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:47 pm
Wow... Microsoft hires some ignorant people. The head of Microsoft Japan actually said, "Gaming was born in Japan." Yah... Except it wasn't. The first video game, the first console, the first coin-op arcade machine, all were created in America. All were made by non-Japanese people.
Ah, Microsoft. Employs idiots even OUTSIDE of America.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:49 am
Biohazard EXTREME
I'm hoping we'll see some new horror titles for PS3 sometime soon. A few of them came out this week, and they've been rated pretty poorly, but I'm actually thinking I should give them a chance. I mean, sometimes a game doesn't have very good gameplay mechanics, but if it's beatable and has a good storyline.. Who knows.
I think I'll give Vampire Rain: Altered Species a try.

Hopefully, those gameplay improvements in Alone in the Dark will make it better playable on the PS3 than on the other platforms. Why did they delay it in the first place? I mean, it's not like they said, "It's gonna suck... Let's delay it on ONE of the platforms to make improvements."

There's Siren 2 for the PS3. Didn't it get good reviews?

From what I can remember, AntD PS3 is getting delayed so they can iron out bugs, and then I heard there was going to be a patch coming out for the 360 version once the PS3 version ships. It might make the experience better since bugs were a major complaint in reviews.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:30 am
Yeah, but I don't wanna download Siren. If they released it on an actual Blu-Ray disc, I'd definitely pick it up. But I don't want to spend my hard drive space on it. 60 gigs is nothing.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:45 am
Gosh.... Been a while. I dropped into the fan fiction section again, so anyone who wants to help it along again should. I'll try to keep up with it some more.

How's everyone doing?

ninja

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:00 pm
Halloween Season is upon us, and although unfortunately, I'm pretty sure I won't be dawning a costume this season, I'm still all into it. I picked up The Shining and Brahm Stoker's Dracula on Blu-Ray today. They will be a part of my daily horror movie countdown.
It's gonna be Legen- ...Wait for it... -dary!  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:19 pm
Hullo there! Just joined! Are the food items and drinks free? If so, Munches on Zombie Finger Fries and sips some Wesker Wine. If not, *Doesn't swallow*. Waiting for approval.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:37 pm
Welcome to the guild. Just as a heads up, RE4, RE5 and Umbrella chronicles get a LOT of harsh criticism around here. So be ready for some rabid RE4/RE5 bashing.  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:59 pm
*Swallows* Yeah, I can tell from the other topics it does indeed get bashed a lot, but it's Ok...I can see where the bashing is coming from.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:06 pm
Right. See, certain people take that kind of thing personally and get all offended like they were the ones who created RE4. But I can tell you're more mature than that.  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:36 pm
I like to think myself mature pertaining the Resident Evil series, so thanks. But I will not lie when I say that I can become a little immature with dealing with other series in which people are conflicted with. The difference between those and this one is that I like both the old and new in RE.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 472 473 474 475 476 477 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games