Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 473 474 475 476 477 478 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:08 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll stared at her " you won cause you cheated!" he looked at vexxion " what you havent wanted to just get away from the school and have fun?"
"i didnt cheat! i used my normal abilities to change into a cat and climb up."
" well if i new we were using our abilties i could of jumped from rock to rock faster "
"fine then we will call it as a tie okay bixyll?"Berry jumps over to him and hugs him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:36 am
Naixen walked around the area with her punch and Annie following on all four feet. For Annie it felt weird to walk on four legs and trying to act like a cat. "You know if it's hard for you to walk you can hang on my shoulder if you want..." Naixen was replied by a shake. "Suit your self." She sipped more and came into the rock climbing area finding the rest of her classmates. She noticed Berry had turned into a cat and had beaten Bixyll. "Isn't turning into a cat cheating?" she asked to her self out loud. Annie couldn't help but get into the cat like instincts and played with rope.  

Alchemy Puppet

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:54 am
Recca pushed himslef out of the wall, and atempted to attack Yuri again only to fail, and be sent flying once more  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:46 am
walks around the building  

Kaje The Wolf

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:14 am
bixyll hugged her back " ok" then he noticed Naixen and walked up to her he held out his hand " i dont believe i got your name last time"  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:36 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll hugged her back " ok" then he noticed Naixen and walked up to her he held out his hand " i dont believe i got your name last time"
Berry heard what Naixen said and said back to what she said"We are allowed to use our abilities but he didnt know so its a tie. i will win next time."Berry smiled and then looked at Bixyll then she looked at Naixen"Naixen this is Bixyll, Bixyll this is Naixen"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:34 pm
"I see." She nodded. "It's a good to meet you, Bixyll." She made a nod to Bixyll. While that, Annie got too caught into it self as it tangled it self in the rope. Naixen looked at the heartless. "Excuse me for a moment." She walked over to the heartless. "Geeze you don't have to get into character that much..." She commented as she untangled Annie.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 2:20 pm
DoubleMar
((you should be on the boat, i'm the only one in the acadamy. it's being taken over and i'm taking him down.us next time read the posts when your behind.))  

MrAsianK

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:27 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Berry heard what Naixen said and said back to what she said"We are allowed to use our abilities but he didnt know so its a tie. i will win next time."Berry smiled and then looked at Bixyll then she looked at Naixen"Naixen this is Bixyll, Bixyll this is Naixen"
*Vexxion jumps up and lands behind the group.*

"Are there any other games?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:30 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

"I am not to sure you would have to ask Bixyll"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:37 pm
MrAsianK
DoubleMar
((you should be on the boat, i'm the only one in the acadamy. it's being taken over and i'm taking him down.us next time read the posts when your behind.))
((actually im still there mrgreen xp ))  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:39 pm
hydra4
MrAsianK
DoubleMar
((no we took u to the cruise ship magically))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:45 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

"It's okay. I don't feel like playing any games right now."

*He sees a stage, a microphone, and an electric guitar.*

"But I'll show you what I do feel like doing."

*He runs over and gets onto the stage and begins to play.*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_cUEQ8bor0  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:49 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
MrAsianK
DoubleMar
((no we took u to the cruise ship magically))
((but i didnt want to go emo User Image ((yay meeeee i love playing guitar)) oh yeah))  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:01 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

"It's okay. I don't feel like playing any games right now."

*He sees a stage, a microphone, and an electric guitar.*

"But I'll show you what I do feel like doing."

*He runs over and gets onto the stage and begins to play.*
Berry]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_cUEQ8bor0
Berry doesnt say a thing.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 473 474 475 476 477 478 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games