Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4753 4754 4755 4756 4757 4758 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:02 pm

Seaphron
Tatsuman
Seaphron
Tatsuman
Seaphron
What did Red do? I only remember the end where he went out ranting in the Brawl thread.

I guess it sort of sends a message that if you're banned, all you have to do is make a new account, and you're home free. But either way, 'Musha and Rom have been pretty cool so far.
Heh yeah it really isnt that hard. When you think about it.
To get in with a new account? I'd think it is. You'd have to hide everything about yourself to successfully get back in. Getting in is easy, I guess, but what fun can you have if you can't be yourself?
You have a good point there. If you arent yourself it kinda defeats the purpose of the having fun.

Well, it's not so much that it defeats the purpose, but that even if you make friends and such, they might not even like the real you. I don't know how anyone could think that fun...
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:03 pm

Tatsuman
Seaphron
Tatsuman
Seaphron
Tatsuman
Seaphron
What did Red do? I only remember the end where he went out ranting in the Brawl thread.

I guess it sort of sends a message that if you're banned, all you have to do is make a new account, and you're home free. But either way, 'Musha and Rom have been pretty cool so far.
To get in with a new account? I'd think it is. You'd have to hide everything about yourself to successfully get back in. Getting in is easy, I guess, but what fun can you have if you can't be yourself?
You have a good point there. If you arent yourself it kinda defeats the purpose of the having fun.

Well, it's not so much that it defeats the purpose, but that even if you make friends and such, they might not even like the real you. I don't know how anyone could think that fun...

Actor much?

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:04 pm

bleu_flame
bleu_flame
bleu_flame
bleu_flame
PAU
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:05 pm

Trenn Flashkill
Tatsuman
Seaphron
Tatsuman
Seaphron

Actor much?

???
Not sure whatchu mean, Trenn.

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

Seaphron

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:05 pm

Tatsuman
Seaphron
Tatsuman
Seaphron
Tatsuman
Seaphron

Exactly that is how it defeats the purpose if getting back in. I dunno I blame my idiocy tonight on the fact it is one am and I am doing school work.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:06 pm

Tatsuman
Trenn Flashkill
Tatsuman
Seaphron
Tatsuman
Seaphron

Actor much?

???

Someone who likes pretending to be someone else? Actors? You know?

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:07 pm

Seaphron
Tatsuman
Seaphron
Tatsuman
Seaphron

Exactly that is how it defeats the purpose if getting back in. I dunno I blame my idiocy tonight on the fact it is one am and I am doing school work.

Ah, I thought you meant that it defeated the purpose of having fun. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:08 pm

Slave of Sithis

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

Trenn Flashkill
Tatsuman
Trenn Flashkill
Tatsuman
Seaphron

Actor much?

???

Someone who likes pretending to be someone else? Actors? You know?

I thought you meant paid actors and such, not, like... the poser kind of actors. :XP:

Tatsuman
Seaphron
Tatsuman
Seaphron
Tatsuman
Seaphron

Yeah I was trying to figure why I said that... who knows. Go with the second one XP My bad.

Seaphron

Chromatic Blur

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:10 pm

My Birthday is tommorow, cult, I'm getting PBR.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:12 pm

Chromatic Blur

NO! DO NOT GET PBR! (Unless of course, you don't mean Pokemon Battle Revolution)

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Chromatic Blur

Paper...bag...rollers?

Happy birthday!, just in case I forget tomorrow.

bleu_flame
bleu_flame
bleu_flame
bleu_flame
bleu_flame
PAU

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

Seaphron
Tatsuman
Seaphron
Tatsuman
Seaphron

Yeah I was trying to figure why I said that... who knows. Go with the second one XP My bad.
Brain fart, eh? xd I understand that.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4753 4754 4755 4756 4757 4758 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games